Programme Delivery Managerที่
Line of ServiceAdvisory
Cloud Computing & Networking
A career in our Technology Consulting practice, within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world's largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
Job Description & Summary
As a member of the team, you'll work with clients to define their vision and plan how to get there. We deliver the technological solutions organisations need to compete and grow and build a lasting legacy of improvement and performance, partnering with best in class technologies and solution sets. In joining, you'll help our clients understand and evolve the way they align Information Technology with their business strategy, create integrated end to end solutions, and use enterprise applications to solve complex business problems.
- You are the Project Manager as well as the key liaison person with client working team.
- You will also be expected to lead and manage a small team, executing advisory mandates across the service range indicated above.
- In addition, you will also play a key role as coach to junior team members in guiding and helping them to develop their skill sets and competencies
- Monitor, manage and report overall status of deliverables/milestones and project timeline
- Monitor and update project progress and report project issues and risks
- Manage, communicate and escalate to key project stakeholders
- Monitor working team and provide guidance and support when needed
- Provide day-to-day project management support
- Prepare and update project management toolkit and standard
- Liaise with working teams to monitor and update project progress and report project issues and risks
- Lead weekly status meeting to track overall project status, issues and risks
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Agile/Scrum Master
Minimum years experience required
- For Manager level, at least 5 years' relevant experience preferably in project finance and/or PMO role for large-scale project
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Bachelor Degree
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
In Thailand, PwC has had a presence for more than 62 years. Our client base includes some of the largest Thai and multinational companies, as well as government institutions. Our close interaction with both economic and state bodies allows us to keep up with the fast-changing business environment. W ... อ่านต่อ