Internship Human Resourcesที่
Mercedes-Benz (Thailand) Limited is an automotive company operating under the umbrella of Daimler AG, the world’s largest manufacturer of Mercedes-Benz vehicles. The corporation was founded on January 14, 1998 and handles the importation, assembly, and distribution of passenger cars as well as it provides full maintenance and after-sales services to its clientele.
We are currently looking for a qualified candidate to join our team according to the following position.
POSITION AVAILABLE: Internship Human Resources
LOCATION: Head Office - Bangkok, Sathorn Tower
START DATE: 16 Feb 2021 - Aug 15 2021
DURATION: 6 months
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Valuable internship experience with challenging and self-dependent assignments in the area of Human Resources.
- Pleasant working atmosphere in an international environment, with market specific insights into the activities of Mercedes-Benz (Thailand) Limited.
- Strong intern student network with valuable exchange opportunities.
YOUR TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
- Support in HR related projects and on the job training of HR activities in various functions such as Learning & Development, Recruitment, Employee Engagement Programs.
- Providing support the implementation of employer branding activities and Leadership Development projects.
- Providing support in the development of Diversity & Inclusion program.
- Support of General Manager in other multiple HR related topics.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Enrolled student in the field of Human Resource Management, Business Management, or comparable study program.
- An open-minded and proactive person who is able to work independently under minimum supervision in a multi-cultural environment.
- A reliable and self-motivated who would like to gain outstanding HR career experience and knowledge.
- Positive, self-motivated team player with strong strategic thinking skills. Desire for continuous development and learning opportunities
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office.
- Prior experience in the area of Human Resources is beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent spoken and written in English
Mercedes-Benz (Thailand) Ltd, an automotive company operated under the umbrella of Daimler AG, the world's largest manufacturer of Mercedes-Benz vehicles, was founded on January 14, 1998. Mercedes-Benz Thailand handles the importation, assembly, and distribution of passenger cars and commercial vehi ... อ่านต่อ