ServiceNow Solution/Technical Architectที่
IntroductionAs an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM's ServiceNow business is growing rapidly, and we are looking for a new leader to drive this growth. As a Technical Architect – ServiceNow, you will be responsible for providing architecture oversight to our projects as well as help in architecting solutions for our top national and international clients. You will provide thought leadership, review and advice on the client's ServiceNow Architecture and integration within ServiceNow modules and 3rd Party solutions and build new methods and tools to be used across all our projects.
Responsibilities for the ServiceNow Technical Architect
- Handle Architectural role in ServiceNow area. Analyse current technologies used within the target project and determine ways to improve by implementing ServiceNow and its architecture.
- Provide technical consultation to our clients in terms of using ServiceNow best practices for implementations and ongoing operations
- Lead and govern end-to-end ServiceNow implementations, migrations, transformation projects using onshore, offshore and nearshore models.
- Establish enterprise wide best-practices and IT thought leadership in Service Management, Service Integration and Management, Intelligent Automation Platform and Robotic Process Automation.
- Implement complex ServiceNow solutions for our clients in all applications/modules such as TSM Pro, ITSM Pro, HRSD, ITOM Pro, SAM Pro, HAM Pro, ITBM Pro, Security Operations, GRC, FSM Pro and CSM Pro.
- Lead & investigate complex technical issues and review code as required.
- Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources and scope
- Work closely with project management teams to successfully monitor technical progress of ServiceNow implementations and maintenance/administration tasks
- Design ServiceNow technical solutions and also provide detailed specifications for those proposed solutions
- Provide expert guidance for best practices related to ServiceNow administration
- 10+ years of IT experience with Proven ServiceNow Product knowledge
- 3-5 years of experience as a ServiceNow Solution/Technical Architecture with implementing SaaS/PaaS Solution on specific cloud architecture.
- Experience in multiple end-to-end ServiceNow implementations across all modules - TSM Pro, ITSM Pro, HRSD, ITOM Pro, SAM Pro, HAM Pro, ITBM Pro, Security Operations, GRC, FSM Pro and CSM Pro.
- Strong experience in integrating ServiceNow to several other applications using SOAP/REST. Preferred to have experience working with ServiceNow to ServiceNow and ServiceNow to Remedy ebondings or anyother Products of similar nature.
- Strong working in an Agile/DevOps environment in Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, automated testing, Agile metrics Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Strong understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST,FTP and also well versed with cloud technologies.
- Mandatory ServiceNow certifications – Certified System Administrator, Certified Application Developer, Implementation Specialist in 2 or more of these modules – ITSM/HRSD/CSM/FSM/ITBM/Discovery/Service Mapping/GRC/SIR/PPM/Cloud Management
- Experience with enterprise level tool migrations
- Experience in software engineering and design architecture
- Excellent Communication skills – ability to communicate at an executive level
- Preferably ITIL v4 certified
- Preferably be TOGAF 9 certified or have a similar enterprise architecture certification
- Should have strong Agile/DevOps delivery experience
- Should have good knowledge of network/infrastructure/database/asset setup for an organization to be able to assist client using ServiceNow ITOM/ITAM
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to handle change and be open to it along with good time management and an able to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
As stated Above
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
As stated Above
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
ไอบีเอ็ม เป็นผู้ผลิตคอมพิวเตอร์และให้บริการด้านคอมพิวเตอร์และสารสนเทศ รายใหญ่ของโลก มีสำนักงานใหญ่อยู่ที่สหรัฐอเมริกา ไอบีเอ็มก่อตั้งมาตั้งแต่คริสต์ศตวรรษที่ 19 และเป็นบริษัทสารสนเทศที่ใหญ่ที่สุดในโลก บริษัท ไอบีเอ็ม ประเทศไทย ก่อตั้งเมื่อ พ.ศ. 2506 และได้รับพระบรมราชานุญาตให้ใช้ตราตั้งครุฑพ่าห์อ่านต่อ
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์