Customer Service Guest Team Lead
Customer Service Guest Team Leadที่
Our Customer Service department at Booking.com employs over 8,000 people, speaking 42 languages, across 13 countries worldwide. We’re looking for enthusiastic people managers who pair great leadership skills with management experience in a customer service or contact centre environment to join our growing team in our colourful Customer Service offices in Bangkok, Thailand.
As a Team Leader in Booking.com Customer Service, you’ll empower your people to develop their customer service skills and progress in their chosen career path. This unique position is a great opportunity for an energetic and inspirational people manager to effectively lead, motivate and develop a team of around 15 talented multilingual Customer Service professionals.
Exercising excellent leadership and communication skills, you’ll develop and coach an international team in an environment that embraces change, cultivates service excellence, productivity, teamwork and high self-esteem. In return, we’ll offer you a competitive compensation package and an environment in which you can do your best work.
- Annual leave entitlement
- Quarterly bonus plan
- Work schedule provided 4-6 weeks in advance
- Catered lunch or dinner depending on your work schedule
- Booking.com discount
- Health insurance
- Continuous growth potential, and free and on-demand professional training courses
Our scale, scope, commitment to our people and our high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work. If you would like to be part of our team in Bangkok and think you can make a difference, click to apply and one of our team will be in touch.
- Take ownership for team results and provide daily leadership to a team of multilingual agents to achieve department targets
- Be an effective change manager, who knows how to handle periods of change and lead a team through this by displaying motivating and encouraging behaviours
- Understand development needs and provide coaching, training and support to team members
- Effectively use business tools to monitor team performance, quality and adherence
- Create a safe and open team environment where regular and constructive feedback is encouraged
- Be a role model for company policies and procedures and ensure the team understands and adheres to them
- Be a voice for continuous improvement providing feedback on opportunities and proactively share best practices
- Collaborate with the recruitment team in the recruitment process and onboarding of new team members
- Handle guest (B2C) cases as required
- Minimum 1-3 years' experience as a people manager or team leader in a customer service or contact centre environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience leading teams in an international, customer-focused environment
- Strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Solution oriented and result driven
- Proactive, flexible and capable of working independently as well as working in a team
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task & a flexible attitude
- This role is only open to Thai nationals. Booking.com is unable to provide work pass sponsorship for this role.
- English (Very Good)
- 2 ปี
Booking.com B.V. ซึ่งเป็นส่วนหนึ่งของ Priceline Group (Nasdaq: PCLN) เป็นเจ้าของและดำเนินธุรกิจ Booking.com™ บริษัทชั้นนำระดับโลกที่ให้บริการจองที่พักผ่านระบบออนไลน์ ในแต่ละวันมีการจองมากกว่า 1,400,000 ที่พักต่อคืนผ่าน Booking.com นอกจากนี้เว็บไซต์และแอปพลิเคชันของ Booking.com มีผู้ใช้ทั้งกลุ่มผู้เด ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: Our talented people, strong foundations, hard-won experience, diversity of cultures and global ethos help us get it booking right each day. Booking.com gives each employee the power to make decisions, as well as responsibility for these decisions, but when we work together – across cultures, countri ... อ่านต่อ
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์