Thailand Public Sector Country Managerที่
- The ideal person will possess significant Public Sector experience in the software/technology industry in Thailand.
- Experience in leading sales teams
- A track record of over achievement of revenue targets
- Strong analytical skills and sales operations experience
- Strong business and technical acumen
- Minimum 20 years of enterprise sales and/or business development
- Highly self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Job summary Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the pioneer in Cloud Computing and recognized among the world's largest and most innovative global enterprises. Our web services provide a platform for IT infrastructure in-the-cloud that is used by hundreds of thousands of developers and businesses around the world. These customers range from start-ups to leading web companies to Global 500 companies in financial services, pharmaceuticals, and technology. As an Thailand Leader for the Public Sector business, this role holds full responsibility for all aspects of the government, education, health and non-profit business and will take the lead to shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of AWS within the Public Sector market segments. This position, being the AWS single threaded leader for Public Sector in Thailand, leads sales, solution architects, and partner managers to drive cloud adoption and have indirect ownership of marketing, professional services, public policy, legal and contracts to deliver the right business outcomes for the customers and the company. The candidate should have good sales experience in public sector business, political savviness, thought leadership and executive communications skills. This leader will build executive relationships at the top of government and other public sector institutions and should bring: Deep interdisciplinary understanding of how the AWS business works so they are effective guiding both operational and strategic efforts as we lay the foundation for future growth. Deep understanding of public sector customer business with particular knowledge of how the government policy, regulatory, procurement and statutory environment works, can be influenced, and how it affects cloud computing in the major countries of the region. An ability to independently manage complex contract negotiations, working with senior executives both inside and outside of Amazon and serve as a liaison to the legal group Excellent executive and public communications skills – s/he will be the voice of our business at the most senior levels of government. Deep understanding of the partner value chain in the Public Sector Understanding of the unique vertical markets in central, state and local government, education, public health, EdTech, non-profit and non-governmental organizations because this leader is responsible for ensuring that AWS addresses distinct customer needs with our cloud services, sales and technical teams, marketing, PR, public policy, security/compliance, professional services and legal constructs. Strong collaboration skills and ability to think broadly about the AWS business and requirements to grow our business because of the extent of government involvement in the overall economy. Long range planning balanced with execution and the flexibility to adapt to changing situations is essential. The long term vision and plans established now create the foundation that will underpin the business for the next three years. Strong people management and talent development skills, building high performance team
- MBA or Master's Degree
- Experience with government procurement and contracting process
- Demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies like Cloud Computing
- The role requires a person who sets the standard for and exemplifies composure, professionalism and emotional maturity.
- A builder who can hire and develop a strong team and drive collaboration across teams.
- Entrepreneurial – capable of championing the vision, developing the roadmap for success and inspirational to lead others from ideation to realization.
Launched in 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) began exposing key infrastructure services to businesses in the form of web services -- now widely known as cloud computing. The ultimate benefit of cloud computing, and AWS, is the ability to leverage a new business model and turn capital infrastructure e ... อ่านต่อ