Support Office Manager - Price Integrity & Store Capacityที่
- Price integrity / Store Capacity
- Strong Leadership skills
- Experience in store operation/process improvement
- Be a price integrity expert of the company to responsible on all price integrity oriented matters eg. forecasting price integrity in order to make it accuracy and support all stores to be more effective and efficient in operations
- Problem solver, be a business process lead on price integrity, be a tester for new function, be a project manager to implement price integrity change in stores , etc.
- Analysis and forecast the number of Price tab in each week
- Be a centre who owns price integrity data and reports for business
- Responsible on Service awareness projects by gathering service data and produce documents, processes, and activities to promote customer focus and improve service standards and create a warm and friendly atmosphere for staff and customers.
- Lead Service Awareness project, gathering data and producing documents
- Track stores service performance and other related data
- Analyze repeated problems / complaints and raise solutions
- Bachelors Degree in related field.
- Have experience in store operation improvement & process improvement
- Ability to take initiative, meet deadlines and commitments, and complete tasks and projects as required
- Proficient with Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good Computer skills, especially on MS Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good Communication and English skills
- Project Management skill
- Can work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Proven experience of collaborative working
- High analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong Leadership skills
- Interpersonal skills
- An organized and detail oriented approach to prioritizing and executing assigned tasks
- Good command of English
Ek-Chai Distribution System Co., Ltd.
Buengkum, Bangkok 10230, Thailand
“By applying for this position, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data to us, our recruitment firms and all relevant third parties for the purpose of processing your application for this job position (or any other suitable positions within Lotus's and its subsidiaries, if any). You understand and acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with the law and our policy.”
At Lotus's, we get up every morning and questioned ourselves daily on how we can serve our customers better. Lotus’s is an omni-channel retailer in Thailand, with a commitment to providing great quality products at affordable prices, while doing good things for our customers, colleagues, and communi ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: “At Lotus's, we are looking for people who are the change-agent with a passion to grow in both work and life. People who have the ability to think in an agile way and make everyday as a history to leave their own legacy in every part of business.” Lotus's People are: People who love to crea ... อ่านต่อ