Regional Compliance Analyst
Regional Compliance Analystที่
Facebook’s Global Ethics & Compliance (GEC) team are looking for an independent, team-oriented professional who can collaborate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders and prioritize effectively in a fast-moving business environment. This role will be part of the APAC Regional Ethics & Compliance team, with an initial geographical focus on Emerging Markets and network infrastructure projects, while also supporting other regional and global compliance needs. The ideal candidate must be fluent in English and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. As the first point of contact for ethics and compliance matters for the Facebook offices and initiatives under their responsibility, the right candidate must be able to understand and assess risks across a wide variety of business areas. Being able to build relationships with diverse stakeholders is critical, as is the ability to triage ethics and compliance issues and escalate appropriately. Finally, they must be willing to live the Facebook values, and be able to articulate how our work fits into Facebook’s Mission. This role will ideally be based in Singapore. Other locations in Southeast Asia may be considered for exceptional candidates with extensive professional experience working in the region and a willingness to travel.
Regional Compliance Analyst,APAC Responsibilities
- Support compliance program initiatives across all APAC markets
- Assist with review of transactions requiring compliance review
- Manage third party due diligence
- Support regional risk assessments
- Develop and conduct compliance training for employees and third parties
- Monitor business activities for potential compliance risk implications and maintain a current understanding of relevant functional processes
- Provide support for compliance policy, process, and tool development and identify opportunities for programmatic improvements
- Self-starter with 3-5 years of industry or consulting experience in risk mitigation, business process consulting, internal audit, or ethics and compliance in a multinational company
- Ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment and work cross-functionally with multiple geographies, functions, and employees of diverse backgrounds
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, and a collaborative team-oriented problem solving approach are critical
- High degree of professional ethics and attention to detail
- Strong analytical capabilities and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English, the ability to write clearly and concisely is required.
- Experience in media, technology, and/or manufacturing and proven knowledge of core business processes within these industries is a plus
- Fluency in one APAC regional language is preferred
- Market Research
Facebook is offering a chance to move fast, be bold and build products and services with impact that has never been greater. At Facebook, we have a saying that the journey is only 1% finished — join us as you begin yours. At Facebook we have tons of exciting opportunities available for new grads and ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: Do the most meaningful work of your career, people are at the heart of every connection we build. We design products and deliver services that create a more human world — one connection at a time. We’re determined to build a better, more connected world for everyone. From engineers to designers a ... อ่านต่อ