HR Generalist (Bangkok & Lamphun)ที่
- To be partner with business leaders by oversee alignment of HR plan with business strategy.
- Act as the central point of contact for HR issues for the business, providing assistance with various HR services.
- To formulate partnerships across the human resource department to facilitate the delivery of value-added services to management and employees that reflect the business values and objectives.
- To support people analytics, as well as maintain up-to-date people information for responsible functions to be ready to use for dashboard formulation and analytic purpose.
- Support in providing inputs and feedback on alignment between HR agenda and business strategy.
- Act as trusted advisor to employees and provide guidance on PPT's policies and procedures to ensure consistency and compliance.
- Strategy: Support on workforce planning, business unit restructures, and ensuring that core HR processes are applied appropriately and in a legally compliant manner.
- Change Management: To support in driving the change in the business by tasks and activities that enable people to adapt to and implement the change.
- Employee Consultation: To support in coaching and guiding employees on wellbeing, disciplinary, HR policy and guidelines.
- Analytics: To Support in delivering people related updates and provide actionable insight to business leaders.
- Relationships: To maintain good relationships across the business, by add ending regular meetings with the various business departments, builds, and develops relationships with the leaders and employees.
- Collaboration: To team up with other HR departmental teams in determining approaches in order to ensure that the programs in place are effective and efficient.
- Knowledge and Opportunity: To maintain knowledge of the legal requirements, internal and external, related to the day-to-day management of employees within the business, and enabling employee satisfaction and retention.
- Bachelor's degree or higher In Human Resources, Psychology, Business or any other related field,
- To demonstrate a minimum of 2-3 years of working experience in a middle HR position, preferably working familiar of the HR Business Partner department,
- Drive the solution to most complex business problems,
- Possess the strategic perspective and create sustained results for Pandora (financial, non-financial),
- Self-motivated and hungry enough to work hard; willing to change,
- Smart about other people; has an ability to lead, manage, motivate, and run own team of future leaders,
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills; interact effectively with the organization,
- Must be proficient in the use of Ms Word, Ms Excel, and PowerPoint, all necessary for the creation of not only visually but verbally engaging materials, reports, presentations, and proposals for departmental heads and management, stakeholders as well as supporting personnel,
- Good command in English and good communication and self-confident,
- Strong people skill, human relations skill
PANDORA is a global jewellery brand founded on a pioneering spirit and the belief that jewellery should be personal, enduring and accessible to all. At the heart of everything we do is a deep passion for our story, our jewellery and our future. Step into any PANDORA location, and the energy is palpa ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: When you join PANDORA, rather than telling you what you can or should do, we like to say that there is nothing you can’t do. After all, pioneering and innovation are what we're all about. PANDORA is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. We go to great leng ... อ่านต่อ
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์