WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Grow brand and desired equity of assigned product group and direct all marketing activities for the achievement of short- & long-term business Goal, Strategies, Action Plan, P &L and market spending and to ensure compliance and aligned with regulatory affairs.
- Develop effective Communication brief and plan and direct agencies in developing promotional materials, media and the implementation. Direct research agencies and conduct about Qualitative and Quantitative Research.
- Activate Brand Essence and Vision.
- Develop and update consumer portrait, consumer engagement funnel for her/his brand.
- Develop and update consumer portrait, understands in store environment, contributes to category strategy, defines desired relative price, provides recommendation to pricing and promotional strategy, proposes SKUs for key channels and key customers.
- Ensure consumer centricity, applies Innovation levers, contribute and execute Innovation pipeline, maintain vibrancy via relevant renovation for his/her brands.
- Contribute to development and execute strong, functionally aligned brand plan. Track and monitor the performance, health and strategic alignment.
- Contribute to the development, engagement strategies and creates relevant & memorable brand experiences. Works in partnership with communication agencies and ensures all brand communication contributes to enhancing the company image of trusted leader.
- Ensure compliance and validation to all regulations and specifications.
- ARE YOU A FIT?Minimum of bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in marketing preferably in FMCG brands.
- Good command of English & Thai.
- Good communication and presentation skills and can work independently.
- Able to work under high pressure and have self-starter attitude.
- Nestlé is 308,000 employees strong and are driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
- Job Number 21115144
- Job Category Rooms & Guest Services Operations
- Location Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel, Nos. 4 & 13 Tambol Prathumwan Amphur Prathumwan (Samp, Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
- Brand Renaissance Hotels
- Schedule Full-Time
- Relocation? N
- Position Type Non-Management
- Located Remotely? N
- You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn't find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you're in the right place. You've got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That's why we're not just looking for anyone. We're looking for someone like you.
- POSITION SUMMARY.
- Answer, record, and process all guest requests, questions, or concerns via telephone, email, chat, and mobile communication devices. Operate telephone switchboard, process guest requests for wake-up calls, and connecting and directing calls to the appropriate extension. Receive, record, and relay messages accurately. Log all guest requests or issues into computer, contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Bellperson, Housekeeping), and follow up with guest to ensure their request has been resolved to their satisfaction. Provide information to guests about room features, property amenities, and local areas of interest. May process room service orders, answer questions on menu selection and record transactions in point-of-sale system. Assist guests with accessing internet and guestroom entertainment.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; and protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
- Not Applicable
- Cloud Computing & Networking
- Management Level
- Senior Associate
- The Cloud and IT Transformation team works with our clients to build a legacy of improvement and performance, working with leading enterprise applications including those in the cloud.
- Our focus areas are SAP, Salesforce, Workday, Oracle, Microsoft and SuccessFactors.
- A Cloud Solution Consultant is responsible for supporting the design and delivery of Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementations, with technical experience and can work directly with clients to meet their business needs. An ideal candidate has a technical background, communicates tactfully, understands marketing and is able to support in the design, testing, and deployment of Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions.
- The Cloud Solution Consultant has hands-on experience implementing Email Studio, Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Content Builder, Contact Builder, and Marketing Cloud Connect in a customer-facing role. They have demonstrated best practices of implementation design, executed deployment of campaigns, and finalised custom solutions for customers.
- About the Role
- Support the Cloud Solution/Technical Architect in consultative engagements with clients on the technical and business challenges related to their marketing initiatives
- Co-present or support in the presentation of high-level overviews of the Cloud architecture and integration capabilities
- Manage and contribute to an actionable cloud Blueprint (BRD/FSD) that aligns a client's business needs to the Cloud solutions
- Support multiple client engagements and work with associated team members
- Identify project issues/risks and potentially present alternatives to alleviate or resolve, or work with the Cloud Solution Architect to resolve it
- Able to support with or directly configure ETL processes in Automation Studio
- Able to configure Contact Builder for differing data models used by clients
- Able to configure account setup and administration (BUs, roles and permissions, profiles, SAP, RMM, Users, subscriber filters, FTP)
- Preferred skills
- Possess experience in cloud solution implementation, design, architecture and/or cloud transformation and strategy in any capacity, preferably in leading role
- Good understanding of cloud platform technologies and services, preferably holding any one or combination of cloud platform architect or developer certifications
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Graduate in Technology, Communications, information systems, or similar
- Salesforce Certified Email Marketing Specialist; Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator; Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Well-versed with all core Salesforce Marketing Cloud tools and functionality
- Ability to provide clients with best practice guidance relating to multichannel marketing where there are technical considerations, e.g. deliverability and IP warming
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience in producing client-facing documentation and presentations
- Experience in authoring and contributing to technical and testing-related documentation
- Familiarity with data architecture/schema
- (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
- Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor Degree
- Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
- (if blank, certifications not specified)
- Desired Languages
- (If blank, desired languages not specified)
- Travel Requirements
- Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
- Government Clearance Required?
- Job Posting End Date