WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Main Purpose:
- Responsible for Finance & Accounting.
- Managing all accounting operations and records in compliance with accounting standards and related regulations.
- Presenting financial reports in an accurate and timely manner, meeting all reporting requirements and deadlines.
- Analyzing financial data and variance analysis from the budget and suggesting areas for improvement to the management team.
- Co-ordination and preparing the annual budget including operating budget and capital expenditures budget.
- Maintaining internal controls over financial and operating process. Ensuring that standard operational policies and procedures are followed and updated.
- Coordinating with audit activities from internal and external auditors.
- Working with Treasury in managing cash flow.
- Providing leadership and managing the accounting &finance team effectively and efficiently.
- Coordinate with the overseas and local subsidiaries.
- Providing leadership of Accounting & Finance operations and reporting process, ensuring and accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing report to internal and external sources, adherence with IFRs.
- Develop good working relationships with professionals such as bankers, auditors, clients or statutory organizations for the benefit of company.
- Provide useful financial insights to help make better decisions about formulating and executing business strategy.
- Good drive, strong leadership abilities, excellent communication, interpersonal skills and relationship building skills are a must.
- Commercial awareness and general business skills.
- Exceptional skills in result- oriented, strategic thinker and planner.
- Thai nationality, age over 35 years old.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 10 years of accounting experience of which at least 5 years should be in a senior management level.
- Technically competent in financial and management accounting.
- Good leadership and development skills, adaptable to change and proactive in problem solving.
- Strong communication in English is required (reading, speaking and writing ).
- Finance & Accounting
- AR Accounting Intern
- We are looking for an ambitious talented candidate to join our diverse and qualified accounting team at Pomelo Fashion.We welcome all candidate who is proactive, detail-oriented and interested in developing career in Finance and Accounting.
- Fully support AR team in offline sales reconciliation and partner sales reconciliation.
- Monitor and follow up on AR collection day to day and work with cross functional teams to ensure the accuracy of AR balance.
- Assist in bank reconciliation of receipts transactions.
- Collect tax invoice from financial institution to support tax filing in compliance with local standards.
- Record transactions to accounting system under supervisor of accounting team lead timely and accurately.
- Support month end closing and management report as requested.
- Other tasks requested by supervisor.
- Current university student or graduated with a degree in finance and accounting or related field.
- Proficient in Excel will be a big plus.
- Good communication skills (both English and Thai).
- Detail-oriented, proactive and willing to learn.
SIEMENS AG is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for 170 years. The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of efficient power generation and power transmission solutions and a pioneer in infrastructure solutions as well as automation, drive and software solutions for industry. Large Drive Application, a portfolio company of SIEMENS AG engineers and produces heavy-duty electrical drive systems for medium and high voltage ranges: electrical motors, converters and generators. Additionally, the unit offers special large drives for ships, mines and rolling mills. Its digitalization expertise and outstanding service keeps the performance and availability of the offered drives at the maximum. As performance controller in an industry leading organization, you will be a team player located in Thailand working along with a dynamic team of Sales, technical support and functional report to the LDA ASEAN FIN head. Together as a team, we optimize, expand and grow the business.What are my job responsibilities?Identify and implement improvement measures to optimize business profitability and cash performance.Analyzing the business performance, including the profitability, revenue, pricing and costsControlling and reporting topics (FC, Budget, Management analysis)P&L overseeing for Thailand operations (commercial *housekeeping-)Driving the budgeting process for the Thailand regionSupport order processing for product business / service business / Project businessIdentify and implement improvement measures to optimize business profitability and cash performance.Identify and implement improvement measures to optimize business profitability and cash performance.Interface for audit/ RC support functionsSupport local management with defining the business strategy in alignment with bundle managementSpecial tasks for ASEAN LDA FINAny ad-hoc duties assignedWhat do I need to do to qualify for this role?Degree in Business Administration or finance relatedCommercial, Finance and Accounting background at least 5 yearsSiemens background will be added advantageExperience in product business and preferred project businessStrong English skillSAP knowledgeStrong background in cost and profit controlling and reportingStrong self-motivation and initiativeDrive and commitmentThe position will be a local hire (no delegation)Organization: Portfolio CompaniesCompany: Siemens LimitedExperience Level: Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time