WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- MuleSoft s Professional Services team works across every technology and system to deliver solutions to customers in every industry. As a Solutions Architect on our Services team, you will have the opportunity to enable our customers to understand and employ MuleSoft technology hands-on while coaching and mentoring elite members of a fast-paced, growing organization.
- You will be an influencer and thought leader with in-depth technical expertise, credibility, and field experience to establish yourself as a subject-matter expert in a company leading innovation within the integration services industry.
- What you ll achieve:
- 3 months:
- Participate in MuleSoft Technical Product and Consulting Services training, methodology, and enablement.
- Begin participation in field activities with clients by shadowing seasoned architects and practicing enablement gained from training.
- Begin to execute Mulesoft implementations for customers and start on your journey to internalize business outcomes and business context relevance to MuleSoft implementation methodologies and approaches.
- Complete MuleSoft technical certifications and fully ramp on technology and implementation methodologies; start to develop and contribute subject matter expertise and project deliverables to internal knowledge exchange.
- Begin mentorship and guidance of junior Services team members and help to build out our services organization.
- 12 months:
- Continue to lead technical teams through multi-phased delivery projects and provide hands-on delivery guidance to influence standards for development, governance, and operational life cycle.
- Evangelize frameworks, project deliverables, best practices/policies and implementations to internal collaboration networks and IP sharing.
- Identify opportunities to expand MuleSoft footprint and drive further services and customer service, lead multiple engagements simultaneously, and drive partnerships and cross collaboration with MuleSoft partners, SIs, and 3rd Parties.
- Identify ongoing risks and pain points throughout project experiences in the field and contribute to developing and implementing internal mitigation measures to meet customer needs.
- Evangelise, train, coach, and mentor Services team members on hard technical skills and soft skills.
- Identify opportunities and efficiencies in customers IT operating model, and support implementation of the SLDC pipeline to get greater value out of the Mulesoft platform.
- Lead development of technical brown bag sessions and publish/facilitate reusable content to the field.
- Work with MuleSoft product leadership providing valuable product insight, guiding product direction and features.
- Deliver compelling presentations, architectural blueprint documents, and requirements-gathering workshops to influence the strategic direction of our projects and lead customers through solution design.
- What you ll need to be successful:
- Six to ten years minimum experience leading integration teams and architecting solutions.
- Demonstrated experiences architecting services integrations with at least two of the following:
- MuleSoft or other solutions (e.g., IBM, BEA, Oracle Fusion, TIBCO, Dell Boomi, Progress Sonic, etc.).
- API Management solutions (Apigee, Mashery, etc).
- one or more on-premise/SaaS packaged COTS (Commercial Off-the-Shelf) solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, Siebel, SAP, WorkDay, etc.).
- Experience designing public and private enterprise secure services using RAML and/or REST based APIs.
- Knowledge of Open Source architectures and/or past contributions to open source projects.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF.
- Demonstrated experience managing and architecting for multiple technical integration project SDLCs (Software Development Life Cycle) end-to-end, sometimes simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of on-premise/cloud-based infrastructures, SDLC pipelines, and deployments/configurations and definition/evangelism of best practices/standards.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively architect solutions within a diverse technical team of client, SIs, contractors, and internal teams.
- Experience leading technical teams and mentoring junior level resources, consultants, and clients while leading internal initiatives to grow Services organization practices.
- Demonstrated experience with High-Availability, Fault-Tolerance, Performance Testing and Tuning parameters on multiple engagements.
- Demonstrated expertise in architecting, implementing, and supporting enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements while evangelizing integration methodologies and supporting business case justification to C-level executives.
- Experience driving technical workshops with technical and business clients to derive value added services and implementations.
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time (varies depending on customer needs, focused within Region).
- Proficiency in Thai as this role would be based in Thailand.
SEO, CSS, Google Analytics
- Ever Medical Technology is seeking an SEO Specialist to join the team in Bangkok. Majority of the content will be about hospitals, procedures and health articles.
- The SEO Specialist is responsible for the search engine optimization of all our online platforms, to strategize on ways to boost website traffic from all sources and deliver high-converting inquiries. This includes inquiry projections and reforecasts, budget management and performance analysis of the website. The specialist should audit site performance and make recommendations to meet or exceed inquiry and start goals.
- The on-page optimization e.g. competitive analysis of peer institutions, uncover new opportunities through keyword research, monthly meta tag and content optimization, analyze site architecture.
- The off-page component e.g. attract backlinks, earn high-quality links, track campaign effectiveness, develop & execute strategies for increasing the web presence, ensure favorable rankings in SERPs.
- The conversion optimization e.g. recommend & execute modifications of conversion path on the site / site usability / user-experience (UX) enhancements / testing strategy, weekly reporting on performance to goal to Marketing Manager.
- The Social Media e.g. develop annual content calendar, create & optimize (social networks, videos, forums, blogs, etc.), determine where to allocate dollars to boost posts, work closely with PPC regarding Social Network integration (FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.).
- College degree in Business, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Communications, Journalism or commensurate experience.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations, Drupal and/or Wordpress experience, Google Search Console, Google tag manager, Google Analytics, SEMrush or similar tools.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher..
- Eager to learn new SEO skills and stay on top of the rapidly evolving SEO field.
- Proven track record for accurate inquiry projections and forecasts from SEO channel.
- Making SEO recommendations and implementing SEO strategies on websites..
- Ability to communicate technical issues in an easy to understand way.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Critical thinking, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- If you are looking for an activeteam with mission to make the best healthcare service, click apply button /[email protected]