WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
฿25,000 - ฿35,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- Job Summary:
- An Application Engineer is responsible for providing a high level of technical support to SigmaTEK customers in the areas of phone support, training, installation, and technical sales support. Application Engineers must be customer focused, task/team oriented, and recognize the need to deliver timely results quickly and efficiently.This position requires up to 50% travel.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Technical Support:Assuming a role of both Technical and Customer Service provider, effectively processing highly technical support needs and communicating solutions to end-users via telephone, e-mail, and the Internet.
- Training:Conducting one-to-many end-user training courses onsite for the customer, within our in-house training facility, and over the internet.
- Applications Engineering:Periodic onsite installation of CAM software requiring ability to seamlessly integrate product into various avenues of technical manufacturing systems.
- Demonstrations:Fulfilling technical sales support needs both in areas of demonstration and competitive analysis.
- Skills / Attributes Required:
- Good English verbal communication skills.
- Thai Nationality.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Work confidently within a team.
- Ability to plan activities and carry them out effectively.
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritising tasks and able to work to deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including: word processing, spreadsheets, databases, internet and e-mail.
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
- Understanding of 2D/3D CAD/CAM software.
- Understanding of MRP software.
- Understanding of CNC machines.
- Physical Demands:
- May sit, stand, stoop, bend and walk intermittently during the day.
- May sit or stand seven (7) to ten (10) hours per day.
- May be necessary to work extended hours as needed.
- Finger dexterity to operate office equipment required.
- May need to lift up to twenty-five (25) pounds on occasion.
- Visual acuity to see and read fine prints.
- Specific vision abilities required by this role include close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to hear normal voice sounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this role.
- Specific Duties and Responsibilities.
- Provide first line helpdesk support for all SigmaTEK products to external customers, internal sales staff and resellers, assisting them with software problems via remote sessions, phone or email.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Assist the sales team in providing demonstrations of SigmaTEK products.
- Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Respond to enquiries from customers and help resolve software problems.
- Maintain a log of any software problems detected.
- Support users in the use of software by providing necessary training and advice.
- Write basic modifications to SigmaNEST Post Processors.
- Write reports for SigmaTEK Software Products.
- Add functionality to SigmaNEST reports.
- Solve database problems using SQL Query language.
- Provide support and configuration for SigmaMRP Software.
- Provide remote software upgrade services for customers.
- Provide remote configuration of additional operations for SigmaTEK products.
- Provide remote report writing services for customers.
- Provide customer training in SigmaTEK Office.
- Provide on-site training at a customer.
- Provide on-site report writing to customer requirements.
- Provide on-site software upgrades.
- Provide on-site installation and configuration for new customers.
- Provide on-site commissioning of post processors for new machines at customers.