WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Key Responsibilities.
- Manage, plan, arrange and deploy Automatic Fare Collection System (L3, L4) maintenance performance to achieve target.
- Systems Admin of the central computer system and clearing house system (server and software) for Automatic Fare Collection System to maintain day-to-day operations and ensure for the maximum up-time.
- Supervise and lead maintenance team to implement preventive and corrective maintenance with quality.
- Co-operates with AFC engineers, AFC support groups, both internal and external communities.
- Co-ordinate with related section and customer in maintenance work.
- Analyze of the CMMS history records the root cause analysis and future system improvement where applicable.
- Participates in the requirement analysis and software/system architecture definition in multiple projects that subject to integrate to AFC Systems.
- Review Test Specification and Conduct the test for any new Software release.
- Responsible for the safety regulations, work instructions and procedures.
- Prepare and submit Daily and Monthly maintenance Automatic Fare Collection System L3, L3 relate reports.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related fields.
- Minimum of 3-years of working experiences in software development life cycle and configuration management.
- Understanding of SQL, PL/SQL, Data Modelling, UNIX/Windows/Hypervisor, C++, C# or J2EE, VMware, Web Server, Web Application and Crystal Report would be an advantage.
- A good decision making, problem diagnostic, problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Self-motivated, service-minded, team player and able to work both independently and under pressure.
- Good communication in English, both spoken and written skills.
- IT Systems Infrastructure and System Administrative.
- Experience E-Payment System would be an advantage.
Electrical Engineering, Production Engineering, English
฿30,000 - ฿60,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Required Qualifications.
- Male/Female, Age 30 years and over.
- Bachelor'sdegree (or above) in IT / Computer Science, familiar with networking products will be a plus.
- Highly enthusiastic in information technology fields with good communication skills, teamwork capability and self-motivated.
- Thai nationals only, basic English writing skills required.
- Skills Required:
- Experience with Windows/Linux/macOS environments.
- Good understanding of computer science, systems and networking products.
- Ability todiagnoseand troubleshoot technical issues step by step,both in written and verbal.
- Able to assist sales and provide suitable solutions/ suggestions/ onsite support for project deals.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Helpdesk Technician or similar roles.
- Familiar with remote desktop software and helpdesk software.
- Certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies.
- Experience with Linux such as shell scripts, LVM, RAID, or DRBD.
- Basic programming knowledge of C/C++, Java, or Python.
- We accept CV/Resume in English only.
- Assisting in managing the company products and other details of sales and service requests for providing the same to the customers for technical support.
- Analyzing technological problems in installed application systems, checking its technical resolution and working condition, and fixing the same if required.
- Collaborating with sales team, engineers, and product managers for obtaining accurate information of application usage, system operations, and product management.
- Preparing technical elements of proposal, formulating the intricacies involved in defining the technical solution guidelines for sales team support.
- Troubleshooting system applications on customer's request, resolving other engineering issues regarding systems application, conducting regular follow up on customer's activities, and monitoring the same for obtaining new sales opportunities.
- Preparing relevant records, data, and documents for product presentations, conducting training sessions for demonstrating new products and services, and supporting the sales team in organizing the presentation and training of product demonstration.
- Coordinating with the sales and marketing team, systems application team, and other executive designers for designing proper application system, and formulating the product specification as per the customer's needs.
- Coordinating with the project management team for overall analysis of health care applications and home energy procedures for system installation.
- Providing capacitive resolution for all the installed application and assisting customers in maintaining the engineering applications efficiently.
- Participating in different seminars, conferences, and meetings for promoting the devised application engineering products, evaluating the performance and credibility of systems application, along with developing and optimizing the color codes specific for the particular design.