WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- The Trade Compliance Operations Analyst III will use substantial trade compliance knowledge to execute complex activities. In this role, you'll use independent critical problem-solving skills and collaborate with businesses to drive continuous improvement. You'll provide strategic direction and may be required to coach, develop and train junior staff. Key Accountabilities
- Provide strategic direction on initiatives, coordinate and execute operations for the organization, collaborating cross-functionally, internally and externally to imple ...
- Analyze, measure, evaluate and report requited data sets of a single or multiple site or process area for internal or external risk assessments and audits and government requests for information.
- Analyze and coordinate transactional data requirements to execute complex cross-border clearance and filing of import and export declarations.
- Ensure compliance for records and records retention, provide oversight to analysts and support staff for record keeping process and ensure records are maintained per regulatory requirements and Global Customs Advisory inputs.
- Conduct moderately complex analysis on risk exposure and process improvement, and recommend next steps to more senior members of the team.
- Act as key point of contact and co-lead for special projects (manage communication, lead meetings, influence and manage audience) for country including other functions and business partners.
- Apply deep technical understanding of trade compliance operations practices and procedures, problem-solving and leadership skills to support trade compliance operations team with day-to-day activities, and provide onboarding, training and coaching to junior team members.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned Qualifications
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience Preferred Qualifications
- Certified Customs Specialist certificate or equivalent
- Transfer pricing/valuation knowledge is strongly preferred
- Understanding of customs regulations and programs
- Ability to advise and recommend the best solution to related parties with limited lead tine
- Ability to work under expatriate boss with good command of English both spoken and written
- Control Paid, Owned, Earn channel on samsung.com.
- Ensure the smooth and accurate communication on promotions & content on samsung.com.
- Design the communication both d2c and b2b on samsung.com.
- Supervise Paid digital ads planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, testing, analysis, forecasting and reporting for specific product group.
- Individually and/or in partnership with Marketing Services drive search media campaigns, search engine shopping campaigns on e-Store (samsung.com) platforms.
- Experience partnering with internal teams to optimize varied marketing platforms and operations, specific to product group.
- Mastery of leading ad industry tools & technologies (e.g. ad servers, DMP, DBM, Tag Management, Affiliate platforms etc.) and ability to partner internally to drive expert outcomes.
- Oversee campaign management and large monthly spend budgets while hitting pre-determined targets in CPA, ROI, Ads optimization.
- Familiarity with digital ads algorithmic models and marketing analytics.
- Ability to understand customer buying behaviors, segmentation and profiling.
- Responsible for overall management and growth of the affiliate program including managing our publisher and agency relationships.
- Identify new sources of customer acquisition and profit via new partners, new strategies and emerging channels.
- Manage an agency for revenue-driven.
- Have responsibility for P&L, forecast quarterly and annual goals for revenue.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management /direct supervisor.
- Skills and Qualifications.
- 5+ years of experience on ecommerce campaign management from digital media agency or in-house unit.
- Must have paid search and display channel expertise and other digital channel skill-sets is a plus.
- e-Commerce, direct response, ROI-focused campaign management.
- Strong sense of Marketing analytics and how to derive actionable insights from complex data sources.
- Ability to partner with Marketing Services, as well as senior management from brand-centric departments, such as, Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, CRM.
- Working knowledge of one or more of the analytics packages i.e. Google Analytics, Adobe.
- Ability to multitask, handle pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Advanced computer skills are required.
- College degree required, advanced degree a plus.
- Work with stakeholders across different departments in Agoda and our sister company Booking.com.
- Improve operational efficiencies and workflows for Strategic Partnerships team.
- Own of product related issues in Strategic Partnerships, analyze existing data, make recommendations and get buy-ins from Product Team for new product features and/or improvements.
- Be responsible for the quality and integrity of SLA's.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge base of technical processes, functions and requirements.
- What you'll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor degrees in engineering, statistics, science or equivalent degree preferred.
- 1 or 2 years of experience is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Data driven and detail oriented.
- Good project management skills.
- Good command of English.
- E-commerce or travel industry experience is a plus.
- Able to work with a multi-cultural group of professionals.
- Fast learner with passion to learn about new exciting tools and technologies.
- A passion for finding solutions to hard problems at scale and solve them efficiently.
- It's Great if you have:
- Salesforce experience.
- Familiar with Tableau.
- Programming skills.
- STRA #ANLS #MRKT #3 #LI-TR2 #bangkok #thailand data representation data analysis SQL data analytics analytics python (programming language) data mining data science r (programming language) tableau analytical skills data visualization databases business analysis business intelligence (bi) microsoft sql server machine learning statistics microsoft power bi java finance shopee traveloka google facebook ctrip trip.com makemytrip grab amazon pandas (software) artificial intelligence (ai) information technology capital one accenture upwork deloitte mckinsey bain microsoft uber lyft gojek lazada alibaba shopify expedia skyscanner chulalongkorn Mahidol chiang mai
- Equal Opportunity Employer.
- At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.