WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Accounts Payable, Thai, English
฿18,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Makai is a fast-growing F&B import, marketing, and distribution company, also managing its own in-house chain of quick service restaurants in the greater Bangkok region.
- Primary Responsibilities.
- Financial records, Account Payables, manage account payable schedule, create transaction for approval and payment execution for online banking.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining personnel records and other records and databases.
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures.
- Preparing travel arrangements for office staff and managers; overseeing and preparing expense reports and budgets.
- Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair (heating and air conditioning, security, etc.) and updating (carpet cleaning, painting, etc.).
- Monitoring incoming and outgoing mail, phone.
- Assisting other departments (such as financial department or HR) with administrative or clerical support.
- Motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems.
- Bachelor s degree - Accounting, or bachelor degree in business, administration, or related field preferred.
- At least 1-3 year experience in accounting is preferred.
- Prior experience as office assistant, office administrator, or handling administrative responsibilities in a related field.
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must.
- Reports to Office Manager.
- Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly Performance Reporting.
- Annual Performance & Employee Review.
- Company Retreats.
- Product Allowance & Discounts.
- Travel Reimbursement.
- Annual Holiday Allowance.
- Ability to move up in the organization.
Management, Negotiation, English, Thai
- Job Duties:
- Accountable for financial Profit & Loss and operational performance.
- Direct the operations to maximize performance, profitability and return on investment by creating a positive and productive work environment.
- Maintain appropriate relations with our business partners and stakeholders.
- Direct the team for continuous improvement of the effectiveness and efficiency of the products and services.
- Build up and lead the Sales Team.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies and goals in Bangkok in order to meet and exceed revenue targets. Build up and lead the sales team and manage sales activities to maximize revenue potential.
- Build and maintain good relationship with existing key accounts by identifying and capturing those that offer revenue growth.
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive business objectives of building community in a new market.
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competitors, supply and demand.
- Build up and lead the Marketing Team.
- Plan, implement and track marketing activities. Allocate resources, assess impact, and have primary accountability for driving marketing efforts.
- Create and shape, manage field marketing and media opportunities, steward UP s brand while navigating these opportunities.
- Contribute to business development effort where marketing and communication skills are called for.
- Nurture and enhance UP s brand awareness by setting marketing strategy and plan in collaboration with location leadership and business development effort.
- Human Resources.
- Build up and lead the Human Resources Team.
- Provide strategic HR leadership/ partnership and ensuring achievement of business strategies and objectives.
- Ensure compliance within the internal company policies and procedures and supervises adherence to the external laws in the organization.
- Partner and bring in resources from the COE to implement HR solutions that meet the distinctive challenges and needs of the business.
- Conduct performance review and drive talent management to build high performance team to support business expansion and successfully planning.
- Build up and lead the Finance Team.
- Provide overall management of the accounting records and financial reports, ensuring compliance with company, owners, statutory and fiscal requirements and timetables.
- Ensure legal and tax compliance and that adequate insurance cover is maintained.
- Ensure that adequate purchasing policies and procedures are in operation so that purchases of goods and services are made in the most cost-effective manner.
- Support the implementation of financial systems in the company, particularly those that have an impact on the way the finance department works.
- Benchmark costs against other companies. Identify cost reduction opportunities.
- Build up and lead the Operations Team.
- Manage multiple projects while developing and preserving the relationships with clients, partners, and vendors.
- In the case of new UP location openings, to assist in the coordination of pre-opening, organization of task force and management of technical training.
- Demonstrates effective communication in order to ensure the satisfaction of the brand s target clients.
- Identify potential risks and anticipate points of resistance in developing specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
- Analyze service issues and identify trends.
- Build up and lead the Community Teams per location.
- Lead the efforts to build, support and maintain a collaborative community by facilitating the development of strong and productive connections between members to create member-to-member business interactions.
- Develop community initiatives designed to create business and social connections between members.
- Actively pursue and bring in events that can benefit our community and members, and to manage the event process to ensure all member or non-member events are organized to the company standard.
- Other ad hoc works assigned.
- Bachelor/Master's Degree in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant business experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of recent experience in a mid to large size property as General Manager, Assistant GM, Senior Manager or Operations Manager. Preference will be given to candidates with Hospitality background.
- A natural leader that can motivate, nurture, coach and upskill their team to constantly strive to reach their highest potential and to meet company goals through collaboration, innovation and problem-solving.
- Able to travel internationally.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and be adaptable to change.
- A successful negotiator with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic thinking and creative problem-solving mindset.
- Strong business development capability and results are driven.
- Excellent verbal and written skills of English and Thai.
- If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected salary to [email protected]
- Please feel free to visit our website at www.up-co.vn (UP International Website is being developed and will be launched by July 2019).