WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Selected maps and data on targeted ecosystem accounts and related statistics in Samoa.
- Expected Deliverables:
- a) A draft outline of the work plan to collect and process selected data agreed with main consultant (by December 2022).
- b) Agreement with ESCAP on the work plan and expected outputs (by January 2023).
- c) Agreed maps and statistics to be used to create selected ecosystem accounts delivered to main consultant (by April 2023).
- d) Deliver analytical brief as described in 4.2 and all maps, graphics, data sets and findings as a result of 3.1 activities (by June 2023).
- e) Final maps and statistics in agreed format (by September 2023)
- f) Deliver a report/appendix on ecosystem accounts and data/maps to be incorporated in the final report (by September 2023).
- g) Presentation of methods, findings and recommendations to related stakeholders (by October 2023) Work LocationSamoa.
- Expected duration1 year (10 December 2022 to 15 December 2023). Estimated work time 11 weeks.
- Duties and ResponsibilitiesDuring its 49th session, the United Nations Statistical Commission (UNSC) requested that ocean statistics be integrated into the work of the revision of the SEEA-Experimental Ecosystem Accounting (United Nations et al. 2014b) and noted the interest of ESCAP and UN Environment to take the lead in this work. Further, in at its 51st Session in March 2020, the UNSC commended work led by the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) and the Global Ocean Accounts Partnership (GOAP) on Technical Guidance on Ocean Accounting for Sustainable Development (The Technical Guidance).
- To test and apply these methodologies, ESCAP engaged five member States, China, Malaysia, Samoa, Thailand and Viet Nam, in conducting ocean accounts pilot studies. The first pilot study in Samoa was undertaken by the Samoa Bureau of Statistics with support from ESCAP and focused on tourism satellite accounts to better understand the economic contribution of tourism and related resource use starting with water and electricity.
- The pilot study was extended in 2020 through a collaboration between the Government of Samoa, the then Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment (AWE), Australia, and ESCAP. The extension focused on land-based pollution to the ocean starting with solid waste.
- To further improve ocean related statistics and analysis in Samoa, ESCAP is extending support to the Samoan government during 2022-2023. The purpose of the extension is to develop ocean accounts on selected ecosystem(s) (such as mangrove) and investigate climate change impact on targeted coastal communities in Vaiusu Bay.
- To facilitate the implementation of the extension, consultancy services are being sought with the following objectives:
- Qualifications/special skillsAcademic Qualifications: Degree in geography, statistics, economics, marine environment management or a related field.
- Experience: Proven experience in spatial analysis, especially with ecosystem accounts and Samoa data. Desirable to have knowledge of SEEA, environment statistics, GIS software (for example QGIS) and statistics use aspects related to the ocean is highly desirable.
- Skills: Strong written, communication and collaboration, planning and organizing skills.
- LanguagesFluency in English.
- No FeeTHE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING). THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH INFORMATION ON APPLICANTS' BANK ACCOUNTS.
Compliance, Multitasking, English
- Oversee the O2O Operations Performance, Compliance, P&L and Customer Service Satisfactions.
- Oversee and Monitor the O2O Operations team, Resource (Manpower, Truck Delivery, and others equipment) and all operations (SLA -order fulfillment, on time delivery, stock availabilities - website).
- Supervise and assist in the fulfilment of orders placed by consumers on any the channel, website, telephone orders, e-mail orders, Chat, and Messages orders accurately ...
- Coordinate with others departments any internal or external store with resolving issues that are related to O2O Operations Performance, Assortment and Stock availability on web or any OOS and Customer Service.
- Answers phones, directs calls and handles customer issues. Troubleshoot to manage customer inquiries as needed.
- Responsible for the daily activities and supervision of a team including customer service, claims, provider services, complaints, grievances, and appeals. Responsible for the quality, and effectiveness of our own team.
- Manage the cost of delivery; manage cost per truckload, and cost per mile; support overall financial goals; fully utilize transportation assets to reduce freight costs; review general ledger for all charges dealing with transportation.
- Manage carrier relationships and planning function to ensure timely deliveries to customers.
- Supervise O2O fulfillment operations staff. Train, develop, mentor and coach associates as appropriate.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field (e.g., Management, Logistics, Business Administration, Operations Management) \.
- 5+ years of experience in Inventory Management or background in warehousing and transportation operations, preferred.
- Demonstrated strategic orientation effectively execute to plan.
- Plan, organize, supervise and participate in the operations and activities of the Warehouse.
- Ability to effectively execute to plan and drive sales.
- Ability to read and understand English.
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
- Must have a strong sense of urgency with demonstrated ability to work independently and make effective and objective decisions.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to function in a team-oriented matrixed environment.
- Proficient with MS Office, including, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Interested candidate, please send resume in Word Format with academic records and recent photo via APPLY NOW.
- SIAM MAKRO PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED.
- 1468 Phatthanakan Road, Khwaeng Suan Luang, Khet Suan Luang, Bangkok 10250.