WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Secretary Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to lawyers, manager and partners.
- produce reports, presentations and briefs, etc.
- Conduct thorough statistical / documentary research.
- Organizing and maintaining documents in a paper or electronic filing system.
- Answer phone calls, take notes/messages and redirect calls when appropriate.
- Maintain and update inventories of contact details.
- Facilitate the meeting of deadlines by keeping multiple agendas and provide timely reminders.
- Manage travel arrangements and itineraries on behalf of the lawyers, manager and partners.
- Perform as a liaison between the employer and household staff as required.
- Act as the first point of contact for the employer as necessary.
- Assisting with other tasks as required.
- Bachelor s Degree or Legal Secretary certification;.
- Good command in English;.
- Business English and Thai reading/writing skills;.
- Proficient in computer technology especially Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, and Excel, PowerPoint, Calendar;.
- Usage Skills in teleconference, video conference, Skype, Line, Ms.team etc.;.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interface at all levels, building strong relationships with stakeholders;.
- Strong customer service and social skills;.
- Proactive and enthusiastic about delivering positive results;.
- Must be able to effectively multi-task, manage time-sensitive documents, and have exceptional organizational skills in a fast-paced environment;.
- Usage Skills in Canva, Video & Graphic Design, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom is plus advantage;.
- Office administration experience;.
- Proven experience working as a personal assistant would be considered an advantage; and.
- New graduate are welcome.
- Work-From-Home 100% (until further announce from Management team); and.
- Company Laptop provided.
- This position is responsible for all the graphic designs for the hotel that consist of collateral, advertisements, creative e-mail pieces for hotel's activities and promotions, websites or any Marketing tools that require graphic design initiative. Work closely with supplier or vendor.
- Incumbent in this position will be an experienced with a knowledge of Marketing. His or her responsibility will also include TV screens in various locations and the production of in-house TV where hotel information and activities will be widely promote ...
- Take responsibility for the entire art direction and production process, ensuring all assets are designed to the very highest company standard and within allocated budgets and timeframes.
- Perform regular quality assurance checks to ensure the work is being carried out to the highest standards, giving appropriate design advice and versatile design solutions. Must have a flair for generating good ideas and be able to provide high-end creative design.
- During the proofing process the Studio & Design Manager must have meticulous attention to detail, an overall critical eye for design, and must ensure that consistency is upheld throughout a project.
- EDUCATIONAL LEVEL.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in design or related fields.
- 4+ years working within a design firm or other creative team environment.
- Strong, conceptual thinker who possesses a wide range of design capabilities including a solid background in print, branding, typography, marketing collateral production, graphics and also some web design experience.
- Comfortable working with and managing outside vendors and printers with 3+ years' experience on press checks with a solid understanding of the printing process.
- 2+ years art directing photo shoots. Preferably both studio and location photography.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills in order to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- Successfully manages time, work flow and schedule in order to meet strict and sometimes aggressive deadlines.
- Able to focus, with a keen attention to detail.
- Possess solid presentation, listening and communication skills.
- Open and receptive to design critique but also able to represent their own work and stand up for design they believe in.
- Resourceful: Able to problem solve and find multiple design solutions, especially under narrow parameters or strict budget restraints.
- Able to work quickly and efficiently.
- Have some photo art direction experience.
- Able to collaborate with other members of the Graphic Design team and effectively communicate their own ideas.
- Good interpersonal skills, responsive, self-driven, proactive and a team player.
- Must take pride in their work and be passionate about design.
- Expertise in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.