WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Adobe Photoshop, Social media, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- What is the opportunity for you?.
- We will make use of your existing design skills, pushing you to constantly be improving them. In return, we hope to share our marketing expertise to develop you into one of the most effective designers for Facebook.
- You will be part of a leading marketing team and be working under one of Thailand's most experienced digital art directors. Your designs will create measurable results for various businesses. There's no better place to develop your craft: your designs will be exposed to millions of people on a monthly basis, allowing you to quickly learn from real-market user behaviors, which in return will strengthen your skills and gain deep insights into different industries.
- There are different paths within the organization that you can take:
- You could strive to become the very best at your craft of design and eventually become the person responsible for the creation of brand guidelines and marketing materials for brands.
- You could develop management and leadership skills and be growing and managing a team of designers.
- You could transition to a marketing career and be using your existing branding and design knowledge to become a fully-fledged marketing manager. Regardless of the choice, our organization will be investing in your growth.
- Your Responsibilities:
- Implement the overall look and style for brands on Facebook with the guidance of an expert art director.
- Creating of Social Media visuals such as banners, carousels, photo albums and GIFs.
- Creating short videos for Facebook.
- Understanding advanced marketing concepts and user behavior.
- Understanding and improving the impact of your work by working hand in hand with our team of leading Facebook marketers.
- Your Benefits:
- Starting salary THB 20,000 - 30,000 depending on experience and responsibilities We give you responsibility and autonomy on Day 1; with the ability to shape a fast-growing company.
- High impact: Your work will reach millions of people every month.
- We provide development opportunities and budget for your personal and professional growth.
- We tailor your employee development plan with mentoring and frequent check-ins with the goal of fast promotions.
- We foster an inclusive, international team that has a lot of fun together (weekly company dinners, weekly learning meeting, regular outings, etc.).
- You won't find office politics here; we avoid hierarchies, hidden agendas, bad-mouthing, dead-end jobs or excuses.
- What you bring to North Star Digital (Requirements).
- Commitment to our vision, mission, values, and culture (read more here: http://north-star-digital.com/marketing-jobs-bangkok/).
- Absolutely reliable with an attention to detail.
- Strong pragmatism in order to solve problems.
- Dedicated attitude.
- Highly coachable.
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence.
- Intermediate English communication skills.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects or other relevant design and video software.
- Profound knowledge and deep interest in composition, typography, color theory, conversion optimization and the psychology of user behavior.
- Passionate about people, brand identify, design and marketing.
- Fun, creative and insightful and not afraid to share your opinion.
- This position is open to both first-jobbers and experienced graphic designers.
- Please apply under the following link:
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries powered by the worlds largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- YOUR ROLE:
- While there will never be a typical day at Accenture, weve highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities.
- Understand cross-browser and cross-platform concepts and concerns
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans
- Develop coding standards, methodology and repeatable processes
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of UX and visual design concepts to provide leadership perspective on front and backend technologies and their overall impact on the creative process
- Work closely with internal and external design, business, and technical counterparts
- Provide technical leadership at a project level
- READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
- Basic Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working at an advertising, design, consulting agency, web startup, or equivalent education
- Minimum 1 years of experience executing large scale website launches or equivalent education
- Preferred Qualifications
- Ability to solve complex development problems and produce the highest quality code while striving to push the technical boundaries of online applications
- Experience with ecommerce and content management systems (hybris, AEM/CQ, etc.)
- Strong understanding of W3C and accessibility guidelines
- HTML, XHTML, HTML5, CSS, Web graphic production
- Responsive Design and grid frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, etc)
- Yeoman scaffolding tool
- Nodejs and Node Package Manager
- Template engines such as Jade, Handlebars, Lo-Dash
- Interface compilers such as SWIG
- CSS extension languages such as LESS or SASS
- HTML5shiv, RespondJS, or other legacy browser support frameworks
- Feature detection utilizing Modernizr
- Consumption of RESTful web APIs or web services
- Expertise using version control systems
- Experience with web scripting languages such as PHP, Ruby, or Python
- SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Requirements
- Industry skills in at least one area
- Experience designing a methodology
- Experience working in a similar solutioning capacity
- Scrum Master certification
- Ability to build and refine internal and external mobile architectures and frameworks
- Experience developing / architecting solutions for iOS, Android devices
- Ability to provide technical guidance and mentoring
- Experience with non-functional attributes of enterprise solutions (e.g. security, load balancing, and performance)
- Solid understanding of databases (relational and NoSQL DBs)Previous experience with a large professional service organization
- Previous experience in software selection, vendor management, and workforce management implementations
- Why Accenture?
- Culture and Values
- Grow your career in a global company trusted by clients from almost all industries. Accenture upholds its world-class brand and reputation through its core values and code of business ethics, empowering our people to deliver excellence, serve our clients and contribute to the community.
- Inclusion and Diversity
- At Accenture, having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our culture and core values and it enables us to compete effectively in the global marketplace. We take the widest possible view of inclusion and diversity to create a high-energy work environment for our people.
- Training and Development
- Accenture hones the skills and expertise of its people through various training and development programs. We offer formal and informal trainings for every career level to help our people acquire and build specialized skills.
- Work Environment
- Accenture leverages the latest workplace tools and technologies to foster a dynamic and collaborative work environment. This supports the highly collaborative nature of our work, enabling us to learn, network and innovate seamlessly.
- Corporate Citizenship
- At Accenture, corporate citizenship is central to our goal of helping people and communities become better. This empowers us to make a difference in the lives of others and bring positive change for a greater than future.
- Total Rewards
- Accenture recognizes the individual contributions and performance of its people. We also help our employees build a rewarding career through market-relevant benefits and professional growth opportunities.
- All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. Youll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
- Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- APPLY NOW
- Register for Job Alerts
- To apply from a mobile device, your CV must be in the cloud. Not Ready? Send this job to an email address
- To apply from a tablet device, your CV must be in the cloud. Not Ready? Send this job to an email address
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Wordpress, 3D Animation, Good Communication Skills, Meet Deadlines, English
- SGF Servicesis a creative web services company with a multi-talented multi-national team bringing over a decade of extensive knowledge within software development, websites design, graphic design, branding, and digital marketing services.
- Graphic Design.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with Project Managers to produce the final design.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Collaborate with Project Managers to understand needs, review scripts, design storyboards, and create and edit animations.
- Use software to produce animations.
- Listen to feedback and alter animations to better suit needs.
- Ensure that the final product aligns with the needs and is delivered on time.
- Use creativity and artistic techniques to tell a story or provide information in visual form.
- Research industry trends and developments.
- AT SO IDEA YOU'LL ENJOYING:
- Design & createmotion graphics and animations with different creative on social media & online advertising channels.
- Participating in brainstorming sessions and brand development with Strategy team.
- Collaborating with graphic design staff to ensure brand integrity.
- Create attractive graphic design align with client's brand voice & guideline.
- Bring new ideas to the team and work closely with Creative & Content team.
- Assistvideo editing across social media platform.
- Quick mock-up on any artworkcreation to support the team.
- Report to project manager on daily tasks.
- WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Degree in Design or a related creative discipline.
- 2+ years industryexperience in an agency or creative studio.
- Portfolio showing a strong interactive design sense.
- Strong in Adobe Suitesskills (i.e.Illustrator and Photoshop).
- VDO editing & motion graphic skills.
- Able to work under pressure and collaborate with Creative Content and Client Service team.
- Must be detailed oriented and work well handling multiple jobs in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaborative, and creative problem-solving skills.
- High-skill level of experience with the Creative Suite.
- Passion (the ability to view the work as fun in a small collaborative!).