WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Local brand P/L shared responsibility (incl. MWB deployment and monitoring)
- One point contact for marketing for the CM and SEA
- Implement global / SEA brand strategy on country level
- Implement local brand and sports marketing activation programs (yearly marketing plan)
- Implement, evaluate and feedback results of Brand communication of area plans: ATL, BTL, PR, SM, Digital
- Implement and monitor marketing communication processes monitoring and 360 executions
- Implement and monitor all communication tools across channels in close alignment with Area SEA (e.g. Account campaigns, generic POS, advertising, event concepts and graphics)
- Local market research when / if applicable (consumer focus)
- Manage Entertainers & Influencers Marketing (Style only)
- Management of relationships with teams / athletes / NAPs (SP)
- Implement Integrated Marketing Brand Efforts
- Manage the category Sales / Brand targets for the country as per SEA guidelines in terms of net sales, margins, sell through, stock turn, market share, Brand equity SP/SS
- Align the category forecasting process in co-operation with the local Sales, local planning, in line with SEA team to ensure country needs and parameters for delivery of SP / SS targets are met.
- Align and synchronize specific market needs with area direction for Price / standard margin delivery.
- Implement integrated marketing packages at market level (end to end responsibility). Inclusive of product / communications / sell in and sell through parameters.
- Monitoring and feedback of campaign impact.
- Deliver market specific tactical product packages aligned with the area category marketing team to achieve top-line and margin targets.
- Sell In:
- Support sell-in and key account pre-line meetings
- Drive optimal implementation of area range package across channels
- Assist Sales in pre-line meetings by aligning relevant range offer and providing sell though enhancing solutions
- Rationalize key account needs and provide feedback and recommendation to area for courses of action.
- Monitor regularly compliance to the set range distribution channel guidelines
- Ensure delivery of category product range internally and externally (to key retailers)
- Drive shelf space acquisition and new business development opportunities with sales teams.
- Develop & nurture an effective marketing team in country in conjunction with SEA
- Ensure motivation and functional effectiveness of the team that will allow brand adidas to achieve it objectives
- Perform periodic staff appraisals and put forward all recommendations to Management
- Actively participating in the operational and strategic decision making process in country
- Ensuring the operational needs of company are met (i.e. that business critical processes are in place and working)
- Liaise with local agencies and ensure execution of all SEA aligned brand concepts in country and within given budget purview.
- Protecting interests and assets of company
- Building and developing the local team
- Actively support the development plans of other departments and promote cross department co-operation
- Group competencies:
- Manage Business, Processes and Projects
- Manage and Develop People
- Provide Framework for Performance
- Result Orientation
- Influence Others
- Functional competencies:
- Business acumen
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Professional background/ Experience:
- Functional: Minimum 5 years experience in a managerial role heading up a similar structure with an MNC
- Industry: Preferably in apparel/ fashion/ shoes or agencies
- Cultural: Ability to work in international environment, good with people, outgoing personality, leadership by example. People Management
- Exposure: Sports, fashion, product & communication experience.
- University degree in Marketing
- Outlook: Advanced
- Word: Advanced
- Excel: Advanced
- Powerpoint: Advanced
- Working knowledge of size/colour style software package is desirable
- Pomelo is looking for a team to join our Visual Design team. As a member of this team, you will be working closely with our Art Director, current Visual Designers as well as Content Marketing Team, Fashion Team and front-end developers in creating design solutions holistically by strategically implementing images, colors, typography and other elements that travel across all platforms, both online and offline. The role involves a high understanding of our brand, customer target and their needs before making communicative design decisions.
- You will work with briefs given by other departments to develop creative ideas and concepts before choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the brands objectives. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Designing stimulating visuals for the Pomelo website, emails, and social media posts for various promotions and campaigns.
- Create a look consistent with the Pomelo brand
- Communicating effectively with the Art Director, Visual Designers, Editorial Team, and our front-end developers.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts to contribute to the team.
- Working with a wide range of media, including Adobe suites, photography, video, and other computer-aided design.
- Thai nationality
- Degree in Design or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in communication design
- Expertise in photography, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Take ownership of your work.
- Have excellent time management skill, with amazing attention to detail and can work under pressure and deadlines.
- Be proactive, enthusiastic and passionate about design, aesthetics and current trends.
- Positive and fun attitude, flexible and a good team player who is eager to learn and create.
- Good communicate in English.
- Required Materials
- Resume / CV
- Portfolio in PDF format
- Interested applicants please apply with your CV, Portfolio, with recent photo, contact information, and salary expectations.
- Fashion Designer Intern
- We are looking for a younger generation with creative mind who has a passion for fashion and who is interested in the eCommerce fashion brand. We need someone who is eager to learn and explore the new trends of fashion and enjoys start-up culture.
- What you will gain/learn
- Experience first hand the work that goes into the fashion business.You will work alongside and learn skills from more senior designers the complete process of creating and designing.From concept developing and trend analysing, hand select all materials including fabric and fasteners, sketching designing, technical drawings to fittings on prototypes phase in the casual working environment.
- Keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colours and shapes.
- Support the design team to planning and developing fashion ranges.
- Support the design team to managing fitting sessions and communicating updates and changes to the Product developer.
- Studying in Fashion Design or related fields.
- Knowledgeable of different fabrics and process how garments are made.
- Knowledgeable in technical design drawing. (Tech-pack)
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Interest and understanding of fashion trends.
- Self-motivated, rigorous and excellence-oriented, get stuff done attitude.
- Command of English is required, reporting to foreigners.