WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
฿40,000 - ฿70,000
- Conduct, guide, and develop the best product design process and protocol that suits to H Lab and stakeholders.
- Create and improve B2B and consumer applications for both web and mobile experiences.
- Design seamless online & offline experience for medical staff and patient.
- Taking a product from the POC/Incubation phase into an enterprise-level paid service with the ability to innovate the user experience and strategy along the way.
- Participating in defining and driving strategic direction from a user experience perspective.
- Fosters collaboration both inside and outside the team, evangelizes and promotes UX within the company, and can juggle several high-level projects while delivering A-level work on all of them.
- 3+ years of experience in UX Design or related position.
- Highly analytical as well as highly creative, and consistently demonstrates the superb design, writing and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with user research, product/service design methodology, agile process.
- Confidently able to justify design decisions based on a thorough understanding of human-centred design methodologies.
- Ability to jump in where needed and expand the role. Experienced working in a start-up or fast-growing environments is a plus.
- Experienced working in a health tech company is a plus.
- Job Summary:
- This role is based in Bangkok.
- The Walt Disney Company s Direct-To-Consumer and International (DTCI) is a global business segment with the mission of providing consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly evolving consumer habits. Combining the Company s direct-to-consumer streaming services, Hulu, ESPN+ and Disney+ alongside Disney s international media businesses, DTCI aligns cutting-edge technology with world-class content and beloved brands to expand the Company s global footprint and deliver highly-personalized entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world.
- Disney+ is the dedicated streaming home for movies and shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. As part of Disney s Direct-to-Consumer and International (DTCI) segment, Disney+ is available on most internet-connected devices and offers commercial-free programming with a variety of original feature-length films, documentaries, live-action and animated series and short-form content. Alongside unprecedented access to Disney s incredible library of film and television entertainment, the service is also the exclusive streaming home for the latest releases from The Walt Disney Studios.
- The Senior Manager, Brand & Partnerships Marketing (Thailand) will be an integral part of the Disney+ team in Southeast Asia (SEA). The role will be responsible for leading Disney+ brand and content -marketing campaigns in Thailand, focused on maximizing brand and platform awareness amongst local consumers. Critical to success will be audience comprehension of the platform s key benefits and unique selling points. The role will develop and pitch strategic marketing partnerships to support the growth of the Disney+ platform.
- This role is also responsible for localizing global plans and strategies for local success. He/she will work with local performance marketing, social and customer retention teams to develop a cohesive go-to-market strategy and define project timelines from ideation to launch, working ultimately towards one joint acquisition target. He/she will also work with creative and communications teams to drive brand growth, awareness and reach.
- The role will collaborate with other lines of business including Studios, Franchise, Media Networks and Consumer Products teams to align Disney+ synergy and owned media plans, with cross company priorities to draft off and support major content and brand beats.
- Develop the brand and content marketing strategy for Disney+ in Thailand.
- Identify and execute local cross-channel marketing campaigns.
- Partner with the Social Media, Performance Marketing, Retention & Lifecycle Marketing, Studios Marketing and Franchise Marketing teams to deliver holistic marketing campaigns for Disney+.
- Partner with Global Brand Marketing teams to leverage global plans and marketing assets for Thailand.
- Develop a local synergy and owned media plan for Disney+, ensuring that all owned media opportunities are maximized.
- Maintain marketing campaign calendar. Define project timelines from ideation to launch.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing product s organic presence on across O&O media, such as channels, studio marketing activities and other local promotional and marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal creative teams and external agencies to produce a creative testing pipeline for each campaign cycle.
- Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum 8 years comprehensive and demonstrable experience in building direct-to-consumer brands, in consumer technology, leading consumer brands, or similar multinational companies.
- Strong experience developing and managing brand marketing campaigns with execution experience across the marketing mix.
- Strong understanding of the media landscape and cultural nuances in Thailand.
- Experience identifying research insights and presenting actionable recommendations.
- Comprehensive experience pitching, converting and managing brand marketing partnerships.
- Ability to influence internal and external cross-functional teams effectively.
- Proven track record as a self-starter in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Solid experience in team management.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated organizational, planning and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative mindset with the ability to leverage on data to develop strategies/decisions.
- Analytical mindset, ability to apply data and insights to strategy to drive results.
- Language proficiency in English and Thai.
- The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.