WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Work hands-on, creating interface and visual design solutions from concept to final code.
- Provide visual feedback and guidance to other designers as necessary on visual design execution as a part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Team with user experience designers, design researchers and developers to ensure visual design enhances the overall user experience.
- Contribute to storyboards & task flows designs, effectively communicating visual intentions to the design team and sponsor users.
- Work with Design Researchers to understand stakeholders, users and the markets in which they operate.
- Deliver pixel perfect hi-fidelity designs to enable front end development to deliver prototypes to engineering.
- Collaborate on user experience planning with the team's UX Lead.
- Consult with architects, product leads and key stakeholders.
- Participate in user research activities.
- Promote a user first approach to the stated problem.
- Possess a fundamental awareness of enterprise, technology, developer, and design trends.
- Evangelize the importance of design research as part of IBM Design Thinking and educate product teams that are new to design research methods in order to help them.
- integrate real users into their design lifecycle.
- Required Technical and Professional ExpertiseAt least 5 - 6 years of professional experience in user experience / visual design domain.
- Excellent creative, conceptual, and problem solving skills.
- Communication skills and an ability to drill down to a customer's requirements.
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team and handle multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Outstanding storytelling and presentation skills.
- Strong strategic skills in assessing business and user scenarios, approaches and deliverables.
- Deep understanding of objective visual design decisions.
- Knowledge of industry standard design tools.
- Preferred Technical and Professional ExpertiseUnderstanding of interface and user experience design best practices for all screen sizes and devices.
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices in typography, color theory, page layout, and iconography.
- Have background in Banking / Financial Services business will be advantage.
- At least intermediate level of English communication.
- About Business Unit IBM Consulting is IBM's consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients' businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.
- Your Life @ IBM Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world's most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it's time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
- Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change - to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
- It's time to define your career.
- About IBM IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
- Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we're also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
- At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it's time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
- Location Statement For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
- Being You @ IBM IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in interaction design, interface design, human-computer interaction, human-centered computing or engineering, fine arts or graphic design with emphasis on UX or equivalent qualification.
- 6-8 years of relevant experience preferably in a client-facing setting, designing applications, experiences, websites, products and services that balance user needs, business objectives and technological constraints.
- Experience collaborating and problem solving with a cross-functional team (including ...
- Holistic and human-centered approach to product and service design, from research and insight generation to concept to deliverable.
- Demonstrated capabilities of a hands-on practitioner proven through a diverse body of work using visual design software (Adobe CS, Sketch), rapid prototyping tools (InVision) and research tools (AirTable, Tableau, or Google Analytics).
- Working knowledge of research techniques from exploration to usability testing.
- Familiarity of Agile software development process is a plus.
- Ability to collaboratively develop and communicate design solutions in a systematic way from concept to detailed and visual design.
- Positive attitude and motivation to deliver high quality work in the face of ambiguity and an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
- Entrepreneurial, experimental and self-driven while also being collaborative with a professional presence.
- Strong command of the English language (both verbal and written) and local languages.
- Willingness to travel approximately 75% of the time to client sites.
- A user-centric design thinker who can create and translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experience.
- Curious and seek truly understand the customer by conducting user research to prove hypotheses, get continuous feedback in order to iterate and improve your design.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams, product manager, and key stakeholders.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate Site functionality.
- Detail-oriented and strive for pixel perfection with consistent consideration for the holistic user experience.
- Oversee the development and delivery of effective user interfaces across a range of all platforms, digital and non-digital.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- คุณสมบัติ:Proven experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of how to create a wireframe.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Manage a team of junior UI designers, providing training and support as and where necessary.
- Independent, organized, and can provide solutions with minimal guidance.
- Tackle both the user experience and user interface aspects of a project is a plus++.