WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Provides support with respect to the review, analyses and preparation of the costplans and their revisions.
- Prepares supporting documents (narrative and supporting tables) with respect to finalization of cost estimates and budget proposals, in terms of staff and non-staff requirements.
- Assists staff in the elaboration of resource requirements for budget submissions.
- Undertakes research and provides support as required to staff with respect to budget reviews.
- Monitors expenditures and compares with approved budget; prepares adjustments as necessary.
- Reviews requisitions for goods and services to ensure (a) correct objects of expenditure have been charged, and (b) availability of funds.
- Assists in preparation of budget performance submissions and finalization of budget performance reports, analysing variances between approved budgets and actual expenditures.
- Monitors integrity of various financial databases.
- Verifies accuracy of input data, ensuring consistency of data in previous allotments to new allotments issued.
- Co-ordinates with other finance staff and other relevant colleagues on related issues during preparation of budget reports.
- Conducts periodic reconciliation of accounts.
- Prepares request to the Section Chief on redeployment of funds and to Finance & Budget Section on the cost plan adjustment.
- Coordinates with service unit and liaises with internal team members both at Headquarters and in the field.
- Records in Umoja inputs on direct disbursement and obligating documents (funds commitments).
- Reviews the monthly ESCAP Recovery Costs/UNDP Inter-Office Vouchers and other related monthly financial reports to ensure validity, accuracy, and compliance with UN financial rules and regulations.
- Reviews data on monthly staffing table.
- Assists with the administration of contracts/agreements between UN and contractors.
- General:Drafts or prepares correspondence to respond to enquiries in respect to relevant financial and budget matters.
- Maintain and keep up-to-date files.
- May be responsible for providing guidance, training and daily supervision to other general service staff in the area of responsibility.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
- Competencies - Professionalism: Knowledge of, and ability to apply financial rules, regulations and procedures in the UN environment. Knowledge, skills and ability to extract, interpret, analyse and format data across the full range of finance and budget functions, including programme development and database management, claims and treasury operations. Ability to identify and resolve data discrepancies and operational problems. Shows pride in work and in achievements; demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results; is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns; shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges; remains calm in stressful situations. Commitment to implementing the goal of gender equality by ensuring the equal participation and full involvement of women and men in all aspects of work.Planning& Organizing: Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies; identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required; allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work; foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning; monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary; uses time efficiently.
- Accountability: Takes ownership of all responsibilities and honours commitments; delivers outputs for which one has responsibility within prescribed time, cost and quality standards; operates in compliance with organizational regulations and rules; supports subordinates, provides oversight and takes responsibility for delegated assignments; takes personal responsibility for his/her own shortcomings and those of the work unit, where applicable.
- EducationHigh school diploma or equivalent.
- Work ExperienceA minimum of seven (7) years of experience in finance, budget, accounting, administrative services or related area is required.
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel is desirable.
- Experience working with any enterprise resources planning systems (i.e. UMOJA, INSPIRA) is desirable.
- Experience working in the United Nations Common System, or similar international organization, is desirable.
- Experience in budgeting and financial reporting is desirable.
- LanguagesEnglish and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the post advertised, fluency in oral and written English is required. Knowledge of another official United Nations language is an advantage.
- AssessmentEvaluation of qualified candidates may include an assessment exercise which will be followed by completed competency-based interview.
- Special NoticeThis position is available for an initial period of one year and is subject to availability of funding.
- This position is subject to local recruitment pursuant to staff rule 4.4 of the United Nations Staff Rules. All staff in the General Service and related categories shall be recruited in the country or within commuting distance of each office, irrespective of their nationality and of the length of time they may have been in the country. A staff member subject to local recruitment shall not be eligible for the allowances or benefits exclusively applicable to international recruitment.
- Passing the Global General Service Test (GGST) is a prerequisite for recruitment consideration in the General Services and related categories in the United Nations Secretariat. Applicants who have not passed the GGST at the time of application may be invited for the test after submitting an application. Staff members who were granted a fixed-term, continuing or permanent appointment as a result of having passed a predecessor test recognized by the Office of Human Resources Management, and who have continuously held such appointments, are not required to take the new test.
- At the United Nations, the paramount consideration in the recruitment and employment of staff is the necessity of securing the highest standards of efficiency, competence and integrity, with due regard to geographic diversity. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications and organizational needs. The United Nations is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment of mutual respect. The United Nations recruits and employs staff regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religious, cultural and ethnic backgrounds or disabilities. Reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities may be provided to support participation in the recruitment process when requested and indicated in the application.
- United Nations ConsiderationsAccording to article 101, paragraph 3, of the Charter of the United Nations, the paramount consideration in the employment of the staff is the necessity of securing the highest standards of efficiency, competence, and integrity. Candidates will not be considered for employment with the United Nations if they have committed violations of international human rights law, violations of international humanitarian law, sexual exploitation, sexual abuse, or sexual harassment, or if there are reasonable grounds to believe that they have been involved in the commission of any of these acts. The term "sexual exploitation" means any actual or attempted abuse of a position of vulnerability, differential power, or trust, for sexual purposes, including, but not limited to, profiting monetarily, socially or politically from the sexual exploitation of another. The term "sexual abuse" means the actual or threatened physical intrusion of a sexual nature, whether by force or under unequal or coercive conditions. The term "sexual harassment" means any unwelcome conduct of a sexual nature that might reasonably be expected or be perceived to cause offence or humiliation, when such conduct interferes with work, is made a condition of employment or creates an intimidating, hostile or offensive work environment, and when the gravity of the conduct warrants the termination of the perpetrator's working relationship. Candidates who have committed crimes other than minor traffic offences may not be considered for employment.
- Due regard will be paid to the importance of recruiting the staff on as wide a geographical basis as possible. The United Nations places no restrictions on the eligibility of men and women to participate in any capacity and under conditions of equality in its principal and subsidiary organs. The United Nations Secretariat is a non-smoking environment.
- The paramount consideration in the appointment, transfer, or promotion of staff shall be the necessity of securing the highest standards of efficiency, competence, and integrity. By accepting an offer of appointment, United Nations staff members are subject to the authority of the Secretary-General and assignment by him or her to any activities or offices of the United Nations in accordance with staff regulation 1.2 (c). In this context, all internationally recruited staff members shall be required to move periodically to discharge new functions within or across duty stations under conditions established by the Secretary-General.
- Applicants are urged to follow carefully all instructions available in the online recruitment platform, inspira. For more detailed guidance, applicants may refer to the Manual for the Applicant, which can be accessed by clicking on "Manuals" hyper-link on the upper right side of the inspira account-holder homepage.
- The evaluation of applicants will be conducted on the basis of the information submitted in the application according to the evaluation criteria of the job opening and the applicable internal legislations of the United Nations including the Charter of the United Nations, resolutions of the General Assembly, the Staff Regulations and Rules, administrative issuances and guidelines. Applicants must provide complete and accurate information pertaining to their personal profile and qualifications according to the instructions provided in inspira to be considered for the current job opening. No amendment, addition, deletion, revision or modification shall be made to applications that have been submitted. Candidates under serious consideration for selection will be subject to reference checks to verify the information provided in the application.
- Job openings advertised on the Careers Portal will be removed at 11:59 p.m. (New York time) on the deadline date.
- No FeeTHE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING). THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH INFORMATION ON APPLICANTS' BANK ACCOUNTS.
- Build business plans and define ways to identify gaps and opportunities to reach periodic targets.
- Support value/wealth creation by identifying investment opportunities in line with strategic direction of the business.
- Drive and support business on PFME/Allowances budget allocations on coffee and accessories activities.
- Co-pilot with B2B Commercial Manager in order to ensure the committed revenue and margin contribution is delivered.
- Responsible for consolidating sales activities within the commercial channels and corresponding marketing spend to integrate them in the budgeting and forecasting cycle.
- Provide insights and strongly support a fact-based decision-making process, based on business environment & specialist financial knowledge.
- ARE YOU A FIT?.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related fields.
- At least 7 years of experience in business planning, controlling or financial analysis.
- At least 2 years of team management experience.
- Solid experience with operating systems for supporting the E2E business processes.
- Experience in managing a network organisation.
- Strong Thai and English communication skills.
- Nestlé is the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: repect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geopraphies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
- Responsible for preparation the monthly and quarterly management reporting/ forecasting ensuring a high degree of quality, timeliness, and accuracy, as well as provide insightful analysis of results vs. budget and forecasted expectations to regional/Global management.
- Proactively lead a standardized close process with structured analysis on variance to forecast.
- Prepare 3Yr Plan/Budget/QBR preparation, including supporting working files and anal ...
- Coordinate the involvement of relevant hub teams (revenue and controllership etc) in order to meet month end and quarter end close function.
- Support request of Non-routine/Ad Hoc reports/projects.
- Develop business rhythms to respond to regional and global information needs.
- Qualifications Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Min years accounting / finance working experience in multinational companies environments preferred.
- Ability to influence others towards actions or a particular point of view and hands on approach on knowledge of and interest in operational issues and concerns.
- Good numeracy and analytical skills.
- Ability to self organize work and execute independently.
- Good communication skills and able to communicate and write effectively in English and ability to interact at local and global level.
- Ability to manage and drive complex process and to support and coordinate internal finance.
- Proven ability of executing beyond business as usual by participating or driving several projects (New systems implementation, change management situations etc).
- Must have strong IT knowledge (MS Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Knowledge of MSD 365 and Salesforce a plus).
- Finance System knowledge (mainly SAP, HFM, NEA).
- USGAAP (intermediate knowledge).
- Additional InformationThe manager will directly report to SEA Modern Trade Cluster Lead FBP. You will work with the best in class Finance team in the industry. By your proactiveness and commitment, you can achieve balanced coordination of all core and continuous finance activities between the local environment and the Global and Regional organization. A team player, who has the ability to collaborate with peers, and contribute to the management team of NielsenIQ Thailand.
- About NielsenIQ.
- NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what's happening now, what's happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That's why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world's population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
- NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.