WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
฿50,000 - ฿70,000
- Senior Accountant/Assistant Financial Controller.
- Job scope.
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes.
- Prepare, review a quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit.
- Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end.
- Male/Female aged 30-45 years old.
- Bachelor's / Master s Degree in Accounting.
- CPD is an advantage.
- Minimum experience 5 years in accounting.
- Proficient of Microsoft Office skills - Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English (TOEIC score 650+).
- The successful candidate will be offered attractive working conditions, together with an excellent remuneration, benefits package and opportunity for career growth.
- If you think you are a high-calibrecandidate with the right attitude, please submit your CV (in English only) with photograph and expected salary [email protected]
- YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Final review and validation calculation of rebate payment. Calculation is prepared by commercial excellence team/customer care team.
- Checking are including of all supported document i.e. target, sign contract, condition, proof of sales data, customer information (address, bank account), reward sheet signing, validate ship-to request in line with rebate/incentive
- Summary customer information for rebate payment
- Escalate to controller or financial business partner to approve
- Handling w/Tax 3 & 53 certificate relate to rebate payment and send to customer as well as notify controlling team for monthly tax submission to local tax department
- Send w/ Tax 3 & 53 report to tax accounting for monthly tax submission to local tax authority
- Follow up required document to complete work-flow of service income
- Issue purchase order to complete service income work-flow
- Issue service-charge ID for share-service-center in Manila to issue & post debit note in P4S system
- Calculate withholding tax, passing to share-service-center in Manila to issue WHT certificate
- Calculate VAT report (monthly) for ES products
- Physical asset checking and perform confirmation into system (annually)
- Issuing disposal form for selling company car (asset)
- CLP confirmation by quarterly
- Using WPA tools to set-up & adjust accrual & provision
- Extracting, pull out statistic for further monitor & analyze by controller/FBP
- Review & sending receipt (mailing) to customer after receiving collection
- Reprint invoice/credit note/WHT certificate and send to PDF file to customer upon customer request & contact to us
- Others appropriate assign by direct team lead
- WHO YOU ARE
- BS degree, preferable in finance and accounting.
- Professional education in financial accounting.
- Minimum 3-years working experience in finance and/or controlling dept. or other similar positions and basic knowledge on system settings and internal controls.
- Good understanding on controlling concepts and operational structures and activities.
- Good command in English
- Application Period:
- 10/11/2021 to 10/25/2021
- Reference Code:
- Crop Science
- Bangkok || Thailand: Bangkok: Bangkok || Thailand: Bangkok: Sathorn
- Functional Area:
- Business Development & Strategic Planning
- Position Grade:
- Employment Type:
- Work Time:
- 40 hours
- Contact Us
- 130/1 N Sathon Rd, Silom, Bang Rak,
- Bangkok 10500, Thailand
- 66 2 232 7000
- [email protected]
- Responsible for delivering accuracy and timeliness of quality cost analysis and report for division heads and business controllers (ie. Period-End Closing, Actual Cost Report, Dynamic Forecast Report, and Variance Impact of cost deviation).
- Ensure Costing in the factory is in line with Costing Standards, Guideline & Policy and Government Regulations.
- Ensure master data quality and all reports deliverables are accurate, transparent, and timely.
- Responsible for period-end closing activities of factory costing including budget preparation and providing cost analysis reports.
- Ensure a standardized costing process within the team.
- ARE YOU A FIT?Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in Cost Accounting.
- FMCG manufacturing/ Trading Experience.
- Strong Thai & English communication skill is a must.
- We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.