WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- 2 years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media.
- Experience with any of the following: banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), travel, B2B sales, offline/online retail, communications, marketing, or managing end-to-end operations/growth for a project.
- Ability to speak and write in Thai fluently.
- Preferred qualifications:
- 4 years of experience in managing insights, analytics, client management, or consulting-oriented projects, driving customer success across cross-functional stakeholders.
- Experience with analytical, problem-solving projects.
- Experience with implementing, optimizing, and managing digital advertising campaigns, as well as managing complex, transformative solutions with clients.
- Ability to operate strategically and understand client needs.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and complexity, passion to create and share best practices to encourage a learning-by-sharing culture.
- With a rapidly growing array of sales teams, it's important to have knowledgeable, charismatic leaders to guide our client sales teams. As a Sales manager, you'll lead and coach high-performing account teams that use consultative sales skills to understand our advertisers' needs and deliver measurable solutions that grow their businesses.
- You will also work with the sales leadership team to set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for the business. Sales managers willingly help their teams and roll up their sleeves to partner directly with clients to provide comprehensive service. You are an excellent communicator with a proven ability to train and motivate a large team, and you take an analytical approach to sales management.
- The Customer Success Acceleration (CSA) team works in close collaboration with the Google Customer Solutions team globally, helping define marketing strategy for advertisers and providing critical insights.
- We drive Customer Success through strategic partnerships across Mid-Market Sales, utilizing our team's diverse, in-depth cross-product expertise and customized client solutioning to help advertisers achieve their customer/marketing goals.
- As a Digital Marketing Strategist, you will collaborate with our in-market Sales partners to build long-term value for our mid-market segment of advertisers and ensure they are getting the most from their Google Ads investment. You'll work closely with our global Sales teams to drive strategic partnerships, client strategies, offer optimal solutions and help them reach qualified users. You will help clients meet their business goals via comprehensive product solution design, opportunity assessment, and headroom sizing, as well as coordinating effective Customer Key Performance Indicator Optimization and Measurement and Reporting.
- Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech's role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers' complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
- To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
- Direct strategy and innovation within Sales to enable business/performance growth through systematic interventions, and ensure the client portfolio sustains effective business growth.
- Establish advanced frameworks and customer solutions (e.g., offline conversion tracking, online to offline, lifetime value, store sales direct) and activate these with customers for long-term trust and value, while looking for growth opportunities.
- Be the go-to-person and subject matter expert in your region/business model. Elevate complex, multi-quarter projects by introducing new proposals, and directing project planning, project groups, and execution.
- Support the management in fostering culture for the CSA team, providing coaching and/or mentorship, and act as a trusted advisor with key stakeholders in driving critical business discipline activities.
- Drive impact across strategic, multi-dimensional problem-solving and cross-functional collaborations, delivering an excellent experience to clients.
- Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.