WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Line of Service.
- Not Applicable<br/>Specialism.
- Cloud Computing & Networking<br/>Management Level.
- Senior Associate<br/>Job Description & Summary.
- About the Team <br/>PwC SEAC's Technology Consulting's vision is to create meaningful relationships with our clients by powering the next generation digital enterprise. <br/>The Enterprise Applications & Cloud team works with our clients to build a legacy of improvement and performance, working with leading enterprise applications including those in the cloud. <br/>Our focus areas are SAP, Salesforce, Workday, Oracle, Microsoft and SuccessFactors.<br/>About the Role.
- Proactive involvement in business process improvement and ERP (SAP S/4HANA) enablement initiatives, particularly related to Finance modules.
- Conduct business needs analysis and identify key business challenges with the client teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify improvement opportunities to achieve clients' desired business outcomes.
- Proactive hands-on involvement in defining the 'To-Be' stage of processes, solution application requirement and performance measurements.
- Co-develop deployment/enablement strategy, roadmap and plan to achieve 'To-Be' stage effectively.
- Conduct and be part of deployment activities and measure achievement of desired outcomes.
- Proactive involvement in large scale multi-site ERP Implementation (SAP S/4HANA), and other related transformational change efforts, including but not limited to efficiency and effectiveness initiatives; organisational restructurings; organisational capabilities development.
- Support pursuits team with gaining access to tenders, build proposals, win work and deliver projects.
- Strong stakeholder management and ability to mentor a team across diverse skill sets.
- As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above.
- Train and lead staff.
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients.
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen.
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues.
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients.
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand.
- Minimum 4 - 5 years experience in SAP S/4HANA Transformation, or similar capacity in advisory or technology consulting.
- Knowledge and understanding of SAP S/4HANA Finance application-based solutions and understanding of end-to-end integration with other functional modules e.g. SD/MM/TRM/Ariba/Success factors/Concur.
- Ability to develop, implement and support complex business processes in an SAP environment; to design, build, test and deploy S/4HANA Finance business and technical solutions, emphasizing RICEFWs.
- Strong problem-solving skills and able to understand how business processes work and integrate in multiple technology platforms environment.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills with ability to coordinate between technical and business teams.
- Excellent verbal, written communication both in Thai and English.
- Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified).
- Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Bachelor DegreeCertifications (if blank, certifications not specified).
- Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified).
- English, Thai<br/>Travel Requirements.
- Not Specified<br/>Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?.
- No<br/>Government Clearance Required?.
- No<br/>Job Posting End Date.