WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in a data center and with OSP, ISP, AC/DC power systems, environmental controls relay, and rack/cabinet/cage construction.
- Experience in telecommunications with optical network infrastructure, transmission systems, layer2/3 routers, and data services.
- Experience directing field operation technicians, engineers, and contractors in telecommunications.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience in collaboration across multiple levels and functions, and passionate to engage/influence tactically and strategically decision-making.
- Experience managing third-party resources within their metro.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Google is proud to boast a network that provides service to millions of Internet users around the world. The Network Engineering team is responsible for operating that network reliably and at scale. As a member of the team, you have a direct impact on design and feature enhancements to keep our systems running smoothly. You also ensure that network operations are safe and efficient by monitoring network performance, coordinating planned maintenance, adjusting hardware components and responding to network connectivity issues. Google's complex network generates a constant stream of challenges which require you to continually be innovative with an evolving set of technologies. Keeping the network reliable ensures that our users stay connected with our suite of applications, products and services.
- As a Metro Owner, you will be on the initial lines of our efforts to deploy and maintain data networks worldwide. You'll work with Network Architects, Design Engineers, Infrastructure Engineers, Field Engineers, Strategic Negotiators and Technical Project Managers to strengthen and maintain the metro in which you are resident. You will work to drive greater efficiency and facilitate increased value-add for Google's network.
- Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
- Position all resources to deliver network infrastructure projects, service orders, repairs and maintenance tickets on time or within Service-Level Agreements.
- Manage and maintain assets, tools, test equipment, and consumable inventories to position local infrastructure build teams for meeting their objectives.
- Advocate continuous process improvements and work with teams to drive down unit cost and increase value-add for our end-users, customers, and stakeholders.
- Coordinate with Engineering, network planners, acquisition negotiators and local neutral colocation providers to ensure all fire, security, power, HVAC, and other critical systems are periodically tested and maintained.
- Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.