Project Manager (IT)
Project Manager (IT)at
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Manages project budget.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
- Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
- Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates, and utilization.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Information Technology or IT related field.
- Over 3-5 years of working experience in project management.
- Good background and familiar with IT service industry. (Sector Banking, Government etc.)
- Strong project management and planning skill.
- Good command of English.
- Quality Assurance
- Business Statistics / Analysis
- Analytical Thinking
- English (Good)
- 70,000 - 100,000 THB, Negotiable
- IT / Programming
- Senior Management
- From 35 to 45
From a service provider of data backup center during Vietnam War, CDG Group has become a professional service provider of integrated and comprehensive total IT solutions in Thailand. We have been serving leading organizations – from public sector, state-enterprises, to large corporations in private ... Read more
Why join us: We believe in potential of our people. CDG strives to provide the best experimental learning and development programs that strengthen our employees’ capabilities. Our opportunities extend to individual development, coaching, domestic and international training, projects and activities. These activit ... Read more
- Annual bonus
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Five-day work week
- Transport Allowance
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Provident fund
- Life Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Overtime pay
- Company car
- Professional development
- Job training
- Social Security
If you click "QUICK APPLY", the same documents that you sent last time, will be sent for a new Job Position. It helps you to send applications faster.
You can always view your past applications in your applications history