Senior Application Security Engineer
Senior Application Security Engineerat
THIS IS A PERMANENT ROLE IN BANGKOK, THAILAND. WE WILL PROVIDE VISA AND WORK PERMIT SPONSORSHIP.
Working in a fast paced DevOps environment where code change happens at a rapid speed and where it is paramount to control security testing into a continuous deployment/integration flow.
- Strong foundations in software engineering.
- Prior experience in testing web applications and web services.
- In-depth knowledge of common web application vulnerabilities (i.e. OWASP Top 10).
- Familiarity with automated dynamic scanners and proxy tools.
- An analytical mind for problem solving, abstract thought, and offensive security tactics.
- Ability to articulate complex issues to executives and customers.
- Perform application security design reviews against new products and services
- Track and prioritize all security issues
- Build internal security tools that help fix security problems at scale
- Play a lead role in developing and designing application-level security controls and standards for our SaaS rollouts
- Perform code review and drive remediation of discovered issues
- Enable automated security testing at scale to measure vulnerability, and report on risk across all the web and mobile platforms
- Lead and manage our bug bounty program
- Build the security development training program to train developers on secure coding practices
- Security certifications a plus!
- Experience or working knowledge of modern development, test, and deployment models
- Demonstrated expertise in application security domain
- Understanding of application security in context of SDLC and CI-CD
- Working knowledge on exploiting and fixing application vulnerabilities
- Proficient in one or more programming languages such as React, Python, Ruby, etc
- Highly effective communication skills, in both verbal and written forms, to effectively convey technical and non-technical concepts to a wide variety of audiences
- Strong background in secure application architecture design.
- Strong background in threat modeling.
- Familiarity with industry standard secure design models.
We welcome applications from both local and international candidates - full relocation and visa sponsorship available.
- Thai (Very Good)
- IT / Programming
Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe. Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 1,000,000 vacation rentals and ho ... Read more
Why join us: The Agoda Thailand offices are staffed by a team of multi-national professionals. We are expanding our business around the world and are looking for dynamic people to help the company grow. Agoda is located in the heart of Bangkok in the Offices at Central World, and offer huge career opportunities ... Read more
- Five-day work week
- Overtime pay
- Flexible working hours
- Health Insurance
- Employee discount
- Maternity leave
- Gym membership
- Job training
- Paid holidays
- Performance bonus
If you click "QUICK APPLY", the same documents that you sent last time, will be sent for a new Job Position. It helps you to send applications faster.
You can always view your past applications in your applications history