- Administer proper coding and manage invoices and document all processes and systems.
- Monitor all account payable checks, prepare invoices for all and prepare updates on all accounts.
- Maintain files on all account receivables and update records as required.
- Manage monthly journals, update entries and maintain sub-ledger for fixed assets.
- Perform research, reconcile all bank accounts and resolves all issues in processes.
- Prepare reports of payrolls on a monthly and fortnightly basis.
- Monitor the efficient working of HR staff and inform employees of insurance programs and employee benefits.
- Prepare and document all taxes and its filing.
- Ensure efficient client services and provide support to administration staff.
- Maintain all files and invoices and prepare records of minutes of the meeting.
- Assist Accountants and prepare all financial data and reports.
- Evaluate all physical contracts with products and billing plans.
- Organize Customer Contracts and evaluate all agreements and invoices.
- Monitor work of Production Manager and provide status on all business.
- Manage all petty cash and prepare cash flow reports.
- Coordinate with Management and recommend improvement in the quality of accounting and provide operational support.
- Other ad hoc works assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Business; CPA certification is preferred.
- At least 3 years of related working experience.
- Familiar with Thailand accounting standards, taxation law, and other related policies.
- Have solid financial and business knowledge and the ability to do statistical analysis.
- Attentive to details and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Proficient in the standard suite of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Familiar with financial systems, experience with SAP is preferred.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected salary to [email protected]
Please feel free to visit our website at www.up-co.vn (UP International Website is being developed and will be launched by July 2019)
- Corporate Law
- English (Excellent)
- Thai (Excellent)
UP Development (Thailand) is the subsidiary of UP International. UP International consists of a newly formed Executive team to develop the UP brand and pipeline of office solutions throughout Southeast Asia. UP International is a subsidiary of the Founding Company UP Vietnam which started in April 2 ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: Company Culture: Entrepreneurial, efficient, dynamic, multicultural, open-minded, playful and collaborative.อ่านต่อ