Threat Intelligence & Vulnerability Analyst
Threat Intelligence & Vulnerability Analystที่
The Threat Intelligence and Vulnerability Analyst (TIVA) is responsible for providing a combination of strategic, tactical and operational intelligence to the MDR Centre and its constituency. They gather and analyse tactical cyber threat and vulnerabilities intelligence and provide timely intelligence support to incident responders and guidance to threat hunter
- Establishes priority intelligence requirements for all key stakeholders.
- Demonstrates an understanding of business processes, risk management, and related standards and regulatory requirement.
- Performs threat modeling to identify, classify, prioritize and rate threats based on thorough analysis of the organization’s top risks and critical assets, and derive appropriate use cases to be implemented into the MDR platform.
- Investigates and researches known indicators, correlate events, identify malicious activity, and discover new sources to provide early warning for a variety of threats.
- Analyzes internal and external threat intelligence data sets, including vulnerabilities intelligence, detect and track emerging threats and security trends.
- Produces timely, accurate, relevant and predictive intelligence by identifying and reporting on malicious actors, campaigns, and other relevant activities.
- Produce and deliver timely, actionable threat intelligence to foster situational awareness,
- enables proactive decision-making, and promote enhance active defense measures within True Digital.
- Monitors open source information feeds and threat actor activity to identify activity levels and indicators for threats, targets of interest and possible attack vectors.
- Worsk with the other MDR Centre team to ensure that actionable indicators of compromise are incorporated into appropriate technologies.
- Proactively recommends short-term and long-term changes based on threat intelligence to improve MDR Centre tools and detection capabilities.
- Bachelor degree in a related field such as information security, management or computer engineering.
- Active CISSP & CISM certifications are required.
- Other relevant certifications (such as GCIH, GCIA, GCFA, GPEN, CEH, GWAPT and others) desirable.
- Experience working in the Information Security field, including any of the following: threat intelligence, security operations, incident response, malware analysis, and/or vulnerability management.
- Experience with open source and Dark Web intelligence analysis tools.
- Prior experience in the Service Provider Industry is a plus.
- Experience operating all areas of the intelligence lifecycle.
- Experience in collecting intelligence from various information sources including but not limited to; malware analysis, open source/paid feeds and technical reports.
- Possess experience in tracking evolving threats and providing threat intelligence support to incident response teams.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical thinking skills.
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to create and provide executive level presentations.
- Experience in collaborating as part of a larger security/intelligence team.
- Working experience in a MDR Centre, Security Operations Centre (SOC), Managed Security Service (MSS), or enterprise network environment preferred.
- English (Very Good)
- ไอที / เขียนโปรแกรม
Digital revolution is happening simultaneously all around the world, especially here in Thailand. Consumers are becoming increasingly digital in their lifestyles; they use their phones to pay, grab a taxi, order food, shop online, and the list goes on. Merchants are becoming digital, they are accept ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: If you want to be part of the start of something big and be the pioneer of the digital world, we are the place to be. Embark your journey here with us and together, we will become the major enabler of this digital transformation in Thailand.อ่านต่อ