Digital revolution is happening simultaneously all around the world, especially here in Thailand. Consumers are becoming increasingly digital in their lifestyles; they use their phones to pay, grab a taxi, order food, shop online, and the list goes on. Merchants are becoming digital, they are accept ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: If you want to be part of the start of something big and be the pioneer of the digital world, we are the place to be. Embark your journey here with us and together, we will become the major enabler of this digital transformation in Thailand.อ่านต่อ
มี 6 ตำแหน่งงานสำหรับ True Digital Group Co., Ltd.
UI / UX, Thai
- UI/UX Designer.
- At True, we are one of the first companies in Thailand that have been providing User Experience Design solutions for digital media platforms for more than 10 years. We are currently offering training for the skills of this highly sought-after position in Asia, USA and European countries.
- Research to support projects and find new ideas.
- Collaborate and develop concept design for website, application or other digital platforms.
- Create sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, mock ups, and UI documents for effective development.
- Plan, conduct user testing and finding a solution that drives future design improvements.
- Continuously improve work according to feedback.
- Bachelor degree or higher in any fields (architecture or interior design majors are encouraged to apply).
- Understand user experience.
- Conversational English ability.
- No experience necessary, full training provided Willingness to learn new skill set.
- Responsible for maintaining Edge and CDN system.
- Life cycle management the private/public cloud / containers and VMsserver/infrastructure and related platforms such as RedhatOpenshift, AWS.
- Implement, manage and maintain support the automation workflows fordeployment.
- Performance management and capacity planning.
- Incident handling and problem solving.
- Contribute ideas and researching (technological and product) to enhance theoverall service experience.
- Enable the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enablethe teams to deliver more value.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, Information System, or any other related fields.
- Minimum 3 years Linux and/or Windows System administration and engineering experience, specifically CentOS and Redhat.
- Knowledge in web acceleration, web performance, CDN (content delivery network), cloud network solutions.
- Knowledge in content delivery broadcast.
- Strong scripting skills (shell script, Java Scripts, JSON).
- Familiarity with virtualization and containerization, especially VMware (vCenter,.
- vSphere), Openshift or docker.
- Have experience managing Infrastructure services such as AD, NTP, Log andMonitoring.
- Have experience managing patching of Infrastructure systems such as server,Vmware.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining Monitoring tools, logmanagement such as Nagios, Zabbix, ElasticSearch etc.
- Well versed in internet architectures, including web, application, and databasecomponents such as Nginx, Apache, Redis, MongoDB.
- Medium level scripting skills in languages such as Bash, Python, etc.
- Foundational knowledge in networking technologies (Layer 2 & 3 switches,TCP/IP, SNMP, etc.).
- Strong problem solving abilities coupled with a desire to take on a challenge.
- Proven ability to stay abreast and continually expand knowledge in the areasof new technological developments and trends. Understand CI/CD and other common DevOps tools and willing to learn related technologies.
Internet Security, Thai
- The Threat Intelligence and Vulnerability Analyst (TIVA) is responsible for providing a combination of strategic, tactical and operational intelligence to the MDR Centre and its constituency. They gather and analyse tactical cyber threat and vulnerabilities intelligence and provide timely intelligence support to incident responders and guidance to threat hunter.
- Key Responsibilities.
- Establishes priority intelligence requirements for all key stakeholders.
- Demonstrates an understanding of business processes, risk management, and relatedstandards and regulatory requirement.
- Performs threat modeling to identify, classify, prioritize and rate threats based on thoroughanalysis of the organization s top risks and critical assets, and derive appropriate use cases tobe implemented into the MDR platform.
- Investigates and researches known indicators, correlate events, identify malicious activity, anddiscover new sources to provide early warning for a variety of threats.
- Analyzes internal and external threat intelligence data sets, including vulnerabilitiesintelligence, detect and track emerging threats and security trends.
- Produces timely, accurate, relevant and predictive intelligence by identifying and reporting onmalicious actors, campaigns, and other relevant activities.
- Produce and deliver timely, actionable threat intelligence to foster situational awareness,.
- enables proactive decision-making, and promote enhance active defense measures within TrueDigital.
- Monitors open source information feeds and threat actor activity to identify activity levels andindicators for threats, targets of interest and possible attack vectors.
- Worsk with the other MDR Centre team to ensure that actionable indicators of compromise areincorporated into appropriate technologies.
- Proactively recommends short-term and long-term changes based on threat intelligence toimprove MDR Centre tools and detection capabilities.
- Recommended Qualifications.
- Bachelor degree in a related field such as information security, management or computer engineering.
- Active CISSP & CISM certifications are required.
- Other relevant certifications (such as GCIH, GCIA, GCFA, GPEN, CEH, GWAPT and others)desirable.
- Experience working in the Information Security field, including any of the following: threatintelligence, security operations, incident response, malware analysis, and/or vulnerabilitymanagement.
- Experience with open source and Dark Web intelligence analysis tools.
- Prior experience in the Service Provider Industry is a plus.
- Experience operating all areas of the intelligence lifecycle.
- Experience in collecting intelligence from various information sources including but not limitedto; malware analysis, open source/paid feeds and technical reports.
- Possess experience in tracking evolving threats and providing threat intelligence support toincident response teams.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical thinking skills.
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to create and provide executive level presentations.
- Experience in collaborating as part of a larger security/intelligence team.
- Working experience in a MDR Centre, Security Operations Centre (SOC), Managed SecurityService (MSS), or enterprise network environment preferred.
UNIX, Linux, Windows Server, Thai
- Operating System (UNIX, Linux, Windows Server, Server Virtualization Technology) and Networking.
- IP routing / Network ip routing.
- Knowledge in IP. v4, IP.v6.
- Strong knowledge and experienced in network design, implementation, and Trouble Shooting, and solve networkproblems in Cisco, Spine, Leaf of network equipment.
- Knowledge of System software installation, Performance tuning and Maintenance.
- Strong skill and knowledge in computer network, network protocol, computer/network security, systemconfiguration which includes Load Balancer, firewall, IPS, SIEM, NGINX and server configuration.
- Knowledge in Network Troubleshooting and Performance Tuning.
- Knowledge in Network Capacity Planning and Management.
- Knowledge in Network Architect, Design, Solution for CDN.
- Knowledge in Network Engineer will design, install and maintain LAN/WAN on CISCO network.
- Certificate for CCNA, CCNP, CCIEo, CCNP would be an advantage.
- Suggested qualifications.
- In area of Network Engineering, CDN, Streaming solution.
iOS, Mobile App Testing, Thai
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Suggested qualifications.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject Proven working experience in software development.
- Working experience in iOS development.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architecture, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
SEO, SEM, Digital Marketing
- Set-up, manage and execute a cross-functional organisation including Digital Marketing Operations, Social Media, Marketing Communications, Content Marketing, Product & Analytics team across the complex organisation.
- Increase marketing's effectiveness in terms of ROAS to an organization's customers and prospects.
- Manage growth marketing platforms & vendor relationships. Ability to convince both internal and external stakeholders to test & learn.
- Able to manage zero budget marketing leveraging own & earned media, which covered half of the Thai population.
- Identify, assess, and solve complex business problems for areas of responsibility where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Able to project manage growth hacking projects in the fast environment.
- Closely follow the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Identify, manage, and track key dependencies, issues, and risks and escalate to senior management when necessary.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Bachelor's degree required Aged 27-34.
- 5-8 years of experience working in the Marketing area in a professional environment (Advertising and Promotion, Campaign Management, Marketing Automation, Marketing Operations/Planning & Management, Marketing Processes and Organization, Marketing Resource Management).
- Having knowledge and experience in SEO & SEM marketing principles, Online PR, Online Advertising, campaign-based online activity to reach online KPI factors or techniques, or others.
- Experience with marketing campaign design, implementation, and execution.
- Creative, out of the box, and open mindset while remaining in a commercial sense.
- Be enthusiastic, open-minded with a willingness to learn new things and changes.
- And of course, love the entertainment industry as you will manage one of the Top3 entertainment apps in Thailand!.
- ไม่พบชื่อบริษัทที่ระบุ ลองค้นหาด้วยชื่ออื่น