Technology Consultant (Cloud and IT Transformation) - Associate
Technology Consultant (Cloud and IT Transformation) - Associateที่
Line of ServiceAdvisory
Cloud Computing & Networking
About the Team
Job Description & Summary
PwC South East Asia Consulting's vision is to create meaningful relationships with our clients by powering the next generation digital enterprise.
The Enterprise Applications & Cloud team works with our clients to build a legacy of improvement and performance, working with leading enterprise applications including those in the cloud.
About the Role
Advising clients on improving the ROI of IT Investments
Advising clients on safeguarding information assets
Identifying and addressing client needs and developing an awareness of firm services
Demonstrating flexibility in prioritising and completing tasks
Consistently demonstrating teamwork dynamics through working as a team member
Contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships
Proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback
You will work with a dynamic team of Consultants to help our clients with; CIO Advisory Services, IT Strategy & Enterprise Architecture, IT C ost & Governance , Shared Services & Outsourcing and etc.
- Final year Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other IT-related discipline student from a reputable local university
- Highly proficient in English (proficiency in other South-East Asian languages will be an added advantage)
- Possess baseline understanding in the areas of Technology (Programming in SQL, Access, Oracle, Pearl, Java, C, C++, .NET and HTML or XML; Windows 2002/2003, and/or Unix; Firewall, Networking, TCP/IP and Operating Systems; Application development and design, portals, and/or packaged Web applications; ERP packages
- Self-driven, curious and a fast-learner, and able to take responsibility for personal growth and development
- Able to demonstrate the ability to research and analyse pertinent client, industry, and technical matters
- Possess strong problem-solving skills and able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Able to interact with various levels of internal and external stakeholders both in written and verbal forms
- Passionate about client service
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor Degree Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
- ไอที / เขียนโปรแกรม
In Thailand, PwC has had a presence for more than 62 years. Our client base includes some of the largest Thai and multinational companies, as well as government institutions. Our close interaction with both economic and state bodies allows us to keep up with the fast-changing business environment. W ... อ่านต่อ