Programme Delivery - Senior Managerที่
Line of ServiceAdvisory
Cloud Computing & Networking
Now is the most exciting time to join Technology Consulting practice at PwC. As technology touches all aspects of our lives and the way that we interact with others, our clients are looking for innovative ways to adapt to changes in consumer behaviour, to be more customer centric through uses of advanced technology such as AI, blockchain, cloud and data analytics.
Job Description & Summary
Ready for the challenge?
A career in Cloud and IT Transformation team will provide you with the opportunity to work alongside business leaders to solve our clients' toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. From laying out IT strategies and roadmaps, to launching the most advanced applications, we work with some of the world's largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, addressing cyber security, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
As a member of the team, you'll work with clients to define their vision and plan how to get there. We deliver the technological solutions organisations need to compete and grow and build a lasting legacy of improvement and performance, partnering with best in class technologies and solution sets. In joining, you'll help our clients understand and evolve the way they align Information Technology with their business strategy, create integrated end to end solutions, and use enterprise applications to solve complex business problems.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Lead and develop a team of professionals varying in size.
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing the output produced by the team.
- Maintain good relationships with clients in order to provide consultancy services, as well as to identify business opportunities.
- Identify and address client needs, actively participating in client discussions and meetings, managing engagements.
- Work with product vendors and service providers to understand their offerings and strengths in order to develop pragmatic solutions to solve our client's business challenges.
- Share knowledge with team members and contribute to growth and development of the organization.
- Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all.
- Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
- Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas.
- Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
- Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
- Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum years experience required
- At least 10+ years of experience for senior manager level
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Bachelor Degree
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)English, Thai
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
In Thailand, PwC has had a presence for more than 62 years. Our client base includes some of the largest Thai and multinational companies, as well as government institutions. Our close interaction with both economic and state bodies allows us to keep up with the fast-changing business environment. W ... อ่านต่อ