Legal Manager (Office of General Counsel)
Legal Manager (Office of General Counsel)ที่
Line of ServiceInternal Firm Services
IFS - Risk & Quality (R&Q)
Lines of Service: Internal Firm Services
Job Description & Summary
To deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Internal firm services is a network of specialist support professionals and includes marketing, recruitment, human capital, finance, technology, learning and development, procurement, to name but a few. Each team plays a vital role in making sure we have all the right resources, services and technology across our business.
- Act as an in-house lawyer within the Office of General Counsel and providing legal and compliance support to the Risk & Quality Function and internal clients.
- Provide legal, compliance and transactional advisory supports and advise internal clients in preparing contracts and legal documentations as well as contract negotiations with external parties.
- Draft, review and revise commercial contracts with legal and compliance opinions in support of the firm's business strategy and objectives.
- Represent and advise internal clients in relation to commercial and business agreements.
- Support the supervisor(s) in monitoring the changes in law and regulations applicable to the firm's business operation and keeping the management updated in any relevant matters.
- LL.B. and/or LL.M. in business laws from Thai or foreign institutions.
- Licensed to practice law in Thailand and admitted to the Thai Bar.
- A minimum of 5-8 years Post-Qualified Experience of commercial practice experience with international law firms or Multi-National Companies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong command of English, especially in contract drafting.
- Good time management and project management skills.
- Possess strong business sense to strive and to find best commercially-driven legal solutions for clients.
- Resourceful, with flexible approaches to challenges.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
In Thailand, PwC has had a presence for more than 62 years. Our client base includes some of the largest Thai and multinational companies, as well as government institutions. Our close interaction with both economic and state bodies allows us to keep up with the fast-changing business environment. W ... อ่านต่อ