Financial Risk Management Consultant - Associateที่
Line of ServiceAdvisory
Our FRM team tailors solutions to the needs and priorities of clients in the Asian region. Working with our clients, in the areas of credit, operational, market, liquidity, and interest rate risk, as well as in advanced risk adjusted performance and capital management techniques, our services range from the assessment of existing risk management capabilities, to the design and implementation of an enhanced risk management infrastructure and framework, complete with performance measurements and management controls.
Job Description & Summary
Our goal is to assist our clients in establishing robust risk management methodologies, reporting and decision-making tools, designed to facilitate increased profits, more efficiently allocated capital and reserves, and the development of a stronger culture of management and control within the organisation as a whole. Our activities typically cover the following areas:
- Credit Risk Modelling – IFRS 9 model development, validation, Basel II/III solutions, including RWA optimisation, scorecard development, and PD/LGD/EAD model development
- Market, Liquidity and Operational Risk – calculation of market, liquidity and operational risk capital under various regulations, assisting with implementation, and organisational review
- Risk management advice: reviewing the current risk management framework, and designing/implementing a prioritised plan to facilitate any required improvements
- Complex financial instrument valuation: assisting you in financial instrument valuation in order to evaluate its fair valuation in order to evaluate its fair value
- Insurance modelling: developing and validating risk management models for insurers including liability
As Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Conduct financial risk models design and development, model validation and testing, and other advanced data analytics on a wide range of client portfolios (financial and non-financial services)
- Develop and apply credit risk methodologies including IFRS 9 and Basel II/III PD/LGD/EAD models etc.
- Analyse and interpret quantitative results to understand business impact.
- Handle and manage work streams, build relationships and manage clients during the implementation of projects.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor Degree Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
In Thailand, PwC has had a presence for more than 62 years. Our client base includes some of the largest Thai and multinational companies, as well as government institutions. Our close interaction with both economic and state bodies allows us to keep up with the fast-changing business environment. W ... อ่านต่อ