- Responding and managing in a timely manner to IT services issues and requests.
- Providing technical support and advising across the company, this may be over the phone or in person.
- Acting as a point of contact for all IT services and issues, assigning work to other team members as appropriate.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and other IT related devices.
- Ensuring IT assets are properly managed.
- Managing ticketing system with standard ITIL approach.
- Identifying opportunities that can improve efficiency of IT support process.
- At least bachelor s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields.
- Minimum2 years experience in administrative with some knowledge of IT Support (PC, Windows, MS Office, Network).
- Experience or knowledge in ITLT is a big plus.
- Good understanding of fundamental IT applications and setup i.e. Microsoft Office, Active Directory, Password policy and so on.
- Possess of strong interpersonal and influential skills towards peers and stakeholders within and outside team.
- Possess of strong sense of urgency and quality assurance.
- Service-minded, flexible thinking, learning agility andcomputer literacy.
- Good command both of spoken & written English.
- Goal - Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
Good Communication Skills, Problem Solving, Work Well Under Pressure, English
- Manage and oversee maintenance of office space and facilities, equipment and suppliers, renovation and furniture with effective utilization of resources.
- Procure, utilize and dispose company asset in a cost effective manner in compliance with the company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with building management team, office maid and office clerk to ensure smooth running of the business operation.
- Coordinate with mobile service provider to open international roaming and find suitable package for management team.
- Manage office access control system.
- Bachelor s degree in any fields.
- Good communications skill in Thai and English. TOEIC score should not be less than 650.
- Good in Microsoft Office Programs i.e. Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and knowledge in Photoshop / Illustrator is a plus.
- Previous admin/ procurement experience is an advantage.
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions, but also to work independently.
- Excellent service mind, high responsibility, attention to details, highly organized with good planning skill, flexible and adaptive, ability to work under pressure and tight timeline in order to deliver work within set timeline, and eager to learn new tools/programs.
Property Management / Development, English
- Job Responsibilities.
- Project management.
- Coordinating with internal teams and all relevant external parties e.g. EGAT, PTT, IEAT, project sponsor/shareholder, industrial estate, contracts, lenders, lenders advisor and contractor.
- Leading and managing execution of the project by coordinating internal.
- Contract negotiation/ Contract reviewing.
- Contract management/ Budget control.
- EPC management.
- Preparing presentation to working committee.
- Living GULF s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering and master s degree in Business Management, Finance or related fields.
- Minimum 4 years experience in Project Development of power business (New graduated engineer who is a high-potential and seeking for job challenging is also welcome).
- Experience in renewable energy, hydro, gas and infrastructure would be an advantage.
- Experience in management of scope, cost, schedules and vendors/subcontractors in varied contract arrangements.
- Sound knowledge of engineering techniques, processes and tools, and strong contractual knowledge.
- Strong commitment to safe work practices and dedication to following all relevant workplace safety guidelines.
- Inter-personal relationship skills, ability to communicate with people of different cultures and backgrounds.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Negotiation and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English both of written and verbal and good computer literacy.
- Ability to travel/work in upcountry and abroad.
- Goal - Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
฿20,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Type of Contract:1 year fixed term contract.
- Location: Siam Square, Thailand.
- ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT/TEAM.
- In Examinations we administer 3 million UK examinations in over 850 towns and cities worldwide, promoting the UK as a high-quality assessment provider and helping people gain access to trusted qualifications to support their career and study prospects. In East Asia we administer multiple examinations in 13 countries and we are growing rapidly.
- WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AND WHY.
- This is interesting role for those who are looking to embark on a career with us; you will be working in a close knitted team and ensure in providing quality customer service to the customers through exceptional customer service delivery and effective stake holder management, you will also be managing exam customer service channels within the country in collaboration with Marketing and Operations by converting enquiries into sales to support the wider exams team to achieve its annual business targets.
- WHAT IS INTERESTING ABOUT IT.
- You can take pride in the fact that you will be part of a team that enables the British Council to meet its objectives and gives all our customers an exceptional experience. You will also be able to join regular professional development, training and skills programmes to develop your experience and skills.
- WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- To be able to qualify for this job role, you will require a good command of spoken English and Thai, preferably with English (CEFR B2 or equivalent), Chinese (A1/2) and to have a Degree in the fields of Business Administration, Social Sciences or Marketing. It will also be required that you have at least 1 year experience in working in Education/ Customer service industry, dealing with administration or clerical duties and preferred if you have knowledge of local examination products and CRM with experience in telesales or sales technique. Interested applicants should read through the Role Profile and apply online via:https://tinyurl.com/THA-355ext. Closing date for applications: 24 Oct 2019 (23:59 UK Time). We offer an attractive benefits package. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. "Right to work in Thailand".
- The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.
Business Statistics / Analysis, Assurance, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Event Planning, Management, Market Analysis, Negotiation, Public Relations, Sales, Telesales, Analytical Thinking, Creative Writing, Good Communication Skills, High Responsibilities, Meet Deadlines, News Reporting, Pleasant Personality, Positive Thinker, Problem Solving, Punctual, Service-Minded, Teaching, Teamwork, Ability to travel upcountry, Own Transportation and Driving Licence, Personal networks, Professional publications, English, Thai
- Job Responsibilities:
- Analyze, initiate, design for insurance business improvement covered all strategy, product, campaign & promotion of financing, credit life, and motor insurance product.
- Monitor and control quality of insurance business' sales volume compare with target and provide guidance on the countermeasure.
- Prepare business and product analysis report for management team.
- Provide information, arrange training for Sales & Marketing team on product & financial campaign, incentive scheme, competitor analysis, other techniques.
- Support any other assignments as assigned by Business & Product Development Manager.
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Finance, or related fields.
- At least 3 years working experience in Hire purchase / Leasing / Banking industries would be advantage.
- Good analytical, data consolidation skills.
- Good initiative in design dashboard and presentation skills.
- Literate in Computer, MS Excel, MS Word, etc.
- Good command in English both speaking and writing.
- We offer attractive salary commensurate with experiences and abilities, career development opportunities and generous fringe benefits to the successful candidate. Please submit your English resume stating working experience, current salary and expected salary together with recent photo to:
- NISSAN LEASING (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
- Nissan Leasing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- 3 Rajanakarn Building, 26th Floor, South Sathorn Road,
- Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
- Telephone: (+66) 02-207-4000
- Visit us at www.nissanleasing.co.th.
- Gulf Energy Development Public Company Limited.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Preparing, maintaining, monitoring, analyzing, and troubleshooting of power plant equipment as.
- rotating machine, accessories machine and piping.
- Controlling and reducing the maintenance costs in order to have production effectiveness within the specified limits.
- Analyzing and solving machinery problems in normal and urgent situations/cases or on-call for continuous operation of machinery.
- Studying to propose the most appropriate solution for maintenance activities to be further leveraged.
- Monitoring the environmental system.
- At least bachelor s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years experience in mechanical maintenance. (New graduated engineer who is a high-potential and seeking for job challenging is also welcome).
- Experience in power plant would be an advantage.
- Good Mechanical understanding of Industrial plant and power plant.
- Proficiency in Auto CAD, PLC, DCS, Scada, instrument, control valve and analyzer.
- Good command in English both of written and verbal.
- Ability to work on call on weekends and holidays.
- Goal - Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
- Fully responsible for G/L and Reporting in all of business units.
- Responsible of day-to-day operation for the accounting functions.
- Manage & maintain Fixed Assets Register.
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations.
- Handle all related external parties eg. Auditor, Revenue Department and Bank.
- Review accounting documents to ensure accuracy of information and calculations.
- Review VAT reports (PP30,36) and withholding tax reports (PND1,3,53, 54).
- Prepare Annual Corporate Tax Calculation.
- Ensure an accurate and timely weekly, monthly, quarterly and year end closing reports.
- Handle adhoc assignment.
UI / UX
- ออกแบบUX UI Website Design.
- ออกแบบUX UI Mobile Design.
- สามารถใช้โปรแกรมAdobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Adobe illustrator หรือโปรแกรมอื่นๆที่เกี่ยวกับการออกแบบได้.
- Design User Interfaceและจัดวางรูปแบบองค์ประกอบต่างๆของหน้าต่างโปรแกรมบนMobile Application (Android, iOS)และWeb Applicationได้.
- มีประสบการณ์ด้านการออกแบบUser Interface Mobile applications.
Social Media Management, Branding, Thai, English
฿28,000 - ฿35,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Identifying new customers andevaluating competitors and supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our organization's offerings and developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning and evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Communicating the marketing plan and developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services.
- Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in marketing, business administration,.
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, and marketing strategy.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Understanding of public relations and excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies.
- Advanced communication skillsand ability to quickly adapt to change.
Service-Minded, Fast Learner, Good Communication Skills, High Responsibilities, Multitasking, Teamwork, English
฿22,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Blockchain is changing how we use and think about money. coins.co.th, the most trusted company in the Philippines and Thailand, is looking for you to join our rapidly growing team in Bangkok.
- We are driven by the desire to influence people's lives. We enjoy doing work that matters. We believe that bold ideas change the world. We place great value on open communication, mutual respect, and continuous learning on the job.
- We want to work with passionate, motivated professionals, as we build and continuously improve our product/s and work to improve financial inclusion in Thailand.
- Our mission is to allow anyone to buy, sell and accept Bitcoin safely and easily. You will play a large, direct role in allowing us to realize this vision. We are looking for exceptional individuals with great people skills and are super passionate about making Bitcoin accessible to everyone.
- Willing to work in shifts (flexible time) /rotate schedule/weekend schedule (Working from home is negotiable).
- Key Responsibilities.
- Directly handle and respond to customer queries and concerns via live chat, emails and calls or any incoming queries and forward to relevant team if needed.
- Analyze and solve customer issues and problems.
- Assist with marketing and promotion of our business and products to the market.
- Collaborate and communicate with the relevantteam e.g. to identifycustomer issues or which bugs require immediate attention.
- Be the "voice" of the customers within the company.
- Holds a Bachelor's Degree.
- Shown extensive leadership and team work experience - Exceptional peoples skills/ Good communication skills/ Service mind.
- Able to communicate with customers in English and Thai.
- Attention to detail / Passionate about Blockchain/financial inclusion.
- A track-record of getting things done - drive, ownership and execution are core to our culture at coins.co.th.
- 0-1 year experience in customer service will be preferable.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- ไม่พบชื่อบริษัทที่ระบุ ลองค้นหาด้วยชื่ออื่น