Digital/Supply Chain Transformation Consultant - Senior Managerที่
Line of ServiceAdvisory
A career in our digital transformation team, within consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients optimise all elements of their operations to move beyond the role of a cost effective business enabler and become a source of competitive advantages. We focus on product innovation and development, supply chain, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing operations, service operations and capital asset programmes to drive both growth and profitability.
Job Description & Summary
You'll be a part of a team that helps organisations in transforming their supply chains into a strategic asset. You'll work with our clients to develop a supply chain strategy, optimise their supply chain footprint and logistics, manage transportation and distribution, and develop an integrated business planning solutions.
We support clients in digitalizing and future proofing their operations by leveraging advances in technology to achieve sustained growth, cost reduction and increased operational efficacy to increase their competitive advantage, as well as to ensure that operational systems are agile and responsive to a constantly changing environment.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Work with our clients and our internal cross line of service teams to:
- Develop and design strategies which help address our clients' evolving procurement and supply chain needs.
- Develop tactical plans to help clients implement these strategies and measure results.
- Identify initiatives to help clients improve their procurement and supply chain processes.
- Work on VCT (Value Chain Transformation) and working capital transformation projects which help clients improve their performance.
- Assist clients in reducing costs through a more efficient, effective and integrated procurement organization.
- Support the team with gaining access to tenders, build proposals, win work and eventually deliver projects.
- Master's degree in management, Six Sigma / Lean or equivalent certifications will be an advantage.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in procurement or supply chain roles in industry or consulting.
- Demonstrated skills in working in and managing projects and communicating effectively with clients and teams.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Track record of senior executive level engagement.
- Experienced project manager capable of working independently with both internal stakeholders and clients.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
In Thailand, PwC has had a presence for more than 62 years. Our client base includes some of the largest Thai and multinational companies, as well as government institutions. Our close interaction with both economic and state bodies allows us to keep up with the fast-changing business environment. W ... อ่านต่อ