Digital Transformation Consultant (SAP) - Associateที่
Line of ServiceAdvisory
At PwC South East Asia Consulting, we help businesses to work smarter and grow faster. We partner with our clients to build effective organisations, innovate and grow, reduce costs, manage risk and regulation and, leverage talent. Our aim is to support businesses in designing, managing and executing lasting beneficial change.
Job Description & Summary
PwC's South East Asian Consulting practice provides a comprehensive range of professional services and experience to deliver large scale, cross territory transformation projects, wherever our clients need us to be – from strategy through to execution.
What we do:
PwC SEAC's Technology Consulting's vision is to create meaningful relationships with our clients by powering the next generation digital enterprise.
The digital transformation team works with our clients to build a legacy of improvement and performance, working with leading enterprise applications including those in the cloud.
SAP | Salesforce | Oracle | Microsoft
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Lead, coordinate and drive project delivery for Business Transformation projects across all ERP solutions
- Conduct business needs analysis and identify key business challenges.
- Identify improvement opportunities to achieve clients' desired business outcomes, Manage risk, quality, timeline, and budget of the SuccessFactors implementation.
- Define to-be stage of processes, procedures, organisations, capabilities, solution application requirement and performance measurements.
- Develop deployment/enablement strategy, roadmap and plan to achieve 'to-be' stage effectively.
- Manage/conduct deployment activities and measure achievement of desired outcomes
- Support team with gaining access to tenders, build proposals, win work and deliver projects.
- Build and maintain relationships with key executives, business personnel, SME and a network of professional organizations or affiliations.
- Utilize and apply best practices on projects based on experience and in consultation with experts; appropriately tailored for the client and their culture. Manage team onboarding, logistics issues, coordinate with stakeholders and act as a conduit between project team members, vendors and stakeholders
- Liaise with application management and legacy IT support teams
- A recognized Degree qualification
- 1.5+ years of SAP experience as an SAP implementation
- Understanding of how SAP work
Familiarity with business processes and leading industry practices in logistics, finance and operations.
- Prior experience of working in a professional services firm is preferred.
Strong understanding of how business processes work and integrate in an ERP/SAP environment.
- Ability to design and drive changes for business process re-engineering and organizational change
- Good understanding of SAP ERP functionalities
- Strong written and verbal skills both in Thai and English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong client service mind-set with good project management skills.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Bachelor Degree
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
- ไอที / เขียนโปรแกรม
In Thailand, PwC has had a presence for more than 62 years. Our client base includes some of the largest Thai and multinational companies, as well as government institutions. Our close interaction with both economic and state bodies allows us to keep up with the fast-changing business environment. W ... อ่านต่อ