Business Development Manager - Japanese Business Deskที่
Line of ServiceInternal Firm Services
IFS - Network Management
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You'll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC's brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
Job Description & Summary
Our team is a client focused group that is responsible for positioning the PwC brand and driving long term growth. You'll work with sales and marketing teams to drive consistency in executing our client relationship, and business development strategy, as well as driving our sales framework to help deliver value on key business initiatives.
A career at PwC Thailand with our Japanese Business Desk gives you the opportunity to position our distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. This team focuses on Japanese clients and works with other PwC teams (Audit, Tax & Legal, Deals, etc.) on key business initiatives to consistently execute our client relationship strategy, business development strategy and sales framework to help deliver value.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- consistently and systematically initiating sales contacts and relationships with key decision makers on assigned or newly developing accounts, pursuing prospects to secure meetings, winning referrals and exploring sales opportunities
- identifying revenue opportunities from a variety of sources and seeing the opportunities through to closure, being able to prioritise multiple opportunities
- soliciting information from clients to effectively qualify and scope opportunities and playing an active role in discussing and developing solutions with PwC teams and clients' management
- understanding clients' business issues and matching them to service capabilities or revenue opportunities
- controlling the sales process by targeting buyers and influencers effectively and overcoming objections and obstacles to win the business
- developing targeted relationships and executing account development strategies
- utilising sales cycle and account and relationship development methodologies
- demonstrating relationship effectiveness, including the ability to establish and develop long-term client relationships
- effectively representing client needs to ensure appropriate solutions are brought to the clients
- developing new skills outside of your comfort zone
- resolving any issues which prevent the team from working effectively
- coaching others to recognise their strengths and encouraging them to take ownership of their personal development
- analysing complex ideas or proposals and building a range of meaningful recommendations
- developing solutions and recommendations using multiple information sources to include broader stakeholder views
- addressing sub-standard work or work that doesn't meet firm's or clients' expectations
- using data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making
- developing a point of view on key global trends and how they impact clients
- managing a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and creating positive outcomes for all parties
- simplifying complex messages by highlighting and summarising key points
- upholding the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- CPA license holder in Japan, US, UK, or Australia
- Experience working as an audit manager or staff
- Conversational level of Japanese and English
- A demonstrable ability to handle work professionally in teams and independently with a strong client service mindset
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in any related field
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End DateDecember 31, 2021
In Thailand, PwC has had a presence for more than 62 years. Our client base includes some of the largest Thai and multinational companies, as well as government institutions. Our close interaction with both economic and state bodies allows us to keep up with the fast-changing business environment. W ... อ่านต่อ