Sales, Market Analysis, English, Thai
฿40,000 - ฿50,000, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- ADGES representsworld-class solutions that work effectively with Thai and Southeast Asia learner profile. We have a long-list of successful engagements that span across Asia Pacific region. Your search for world-class and professional Leadership & Team Development Trainer ends here.
- The Leadership & Team Development Trainer will help drive company values and philosophy through training and content development activities that are strategically linked to the organization s mission and vision. The position works with the Talent Leadership team to identify and address employee and organizational development needs. The position is responsible for ensuring effective training programs are in place to enable the achievement of desired business results. Training programs focus on a variety of topics: including personality profile for individual and team, communication, coaching, and management/leadership skills. Conducts needs assessments, designs and develops training programs. Facilitates the delivery of both custom and corporate training programs. Measures the effectiveness of training to ensure a return on investment.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitating Leadership and Employee Development Programs.
- Helps employees identify specific behaviors that will contribute to service excellence.
- Coaches managers to enhance own performance and to improve the performance of employees.
- Develops specific training programs to improve service performance.
- Works with leadership team to determine development needs of managers.
- Designs, develops and delivers a management development program to build effective management skills.
- Drives brand values and philosophy in all training and development activities.
- Content Development.
- Assists in the all phases of the content development cycle, including needs analysis, planning, designing, developing, implementing, evaluating and editing.
- Manage multiple program development projects simultaneously by prioritizing project deadlines. Tracks program development life cycles; ensures that any problems are addressed, escalated when needed, and resolved quickly.
- Develops participant and instructor materials (course manuals, workbooks, handouts, job aids, etc).
- Develops self-paced elearning, instructor-led training (both in-person and virtual classroom material).
- Work with Training Team to review all curriculum components annually with subject matter experts based on evaluation/feedback.
- Develop updated curriculum as required by results of annual review.
- Works with team to monitor and evaluate training program, assess results, implement enhancements, and provide recommendations for training program effectiveness.
- Managing and Administering Employee Training.
- Promotes and informs employees about all training programs.
- Uses effective training methods to ensure employees have a good understanding of competencies and can demonstrate the proper knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Administers and delivers core training initiatives which include: our Core Competency Curriculum, Management/Leadership Skills, Myers Briggs, HBDI, and Customer Service Skills.
- Makes any necessary adjustments to training methodology and/or re-trains as appropriate.
- Ensures adult learning principles are incorporated into training programs.
- Developing Training Program Plans.
- Develop communication and roll out strategy plan for new talent development initiatives.
- Partners with operational leaders to assess if employees demonstrate effective technical and leadership skills.
- Evaluating Training Program Effectiveness.
- Aligns current training and development programs to effectively impact key business indicators.
- Ensures all training and development activities are strategically linked to the organization s mission and vision.
- Measures transfer of learning from training courses back to the business.
- Tracks key business indicators to determine the effectiveness of current training and development programs.
- Required Qualifications/Skills:
- Excellent facilitation skills.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Instruction Design experience.
- Content/Curriculum Development.
- Excellent organizational, operational and process/project management skills.
- Strong communication and relationship management skills.
- High Influencing and consulting skills.
- A good understanding of the learning and development industry.
- Ability to work flexible schedule to support delivery which may exceed the typical workday.
- Travel 25-50% to other locations to support training needs at multiple locations.
- Bachelor s Degree.
- At least 5-7 years of related experience in talent development.
- This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
฿20,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Type of Contract:Fixed term contract
- Location:Siam Square Bangkok.
- ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT/TEAM.
- In Examinations we administer 3 million UK examinations in over 850 towns and cities worldwide, promoting the UK as a high-quality assessment provider and helping people gain access to trusted qualifications to support their career and study prospects. In East Asia we administer multiple examinations in 13 countries and we are growing rapidly.
- WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AND WHY.
- This is interesting role for those who are looking to embark on a career with us; you will be working in a close knitted team and ensure in providing quality customer service to the customers through exceptional customer service delivery and effective stake holder management, you will also be managing exam customer service channels within the country in collaboration with Marketing and Operations by converting enquiries into sales to support the wider exams team to achieve its annual business targets.
- WHAT IS INTERESTING ABOUT IT.
- You can take pride in the fact that you will be part of a team that enables the British Council to meet its objectives and gives all our customers an exceptional experience. You will also be able to join regular professional development, training and skills programmes to develop your experience and skills.
- WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- To be able to qualify for this job role, you will require a good command of spoken English and Thai, preferably with English (CEFR B2 or equivalent), Chinese (A1/2) and to have a Degree in the fields of Business Administration, Social Sciences or Marketing. It will also be required that you have at least 1 year experience in working in Education/ Customer service industry, dealing with administration or clerical duties and preferred if you have knowledge of local examination products and CRM with experience in telesales or sales technique.
- Interested applicants should read through the Role Profile.
- and apply online via:https://tinyurl.com/THA-355E.
- Closing date for applications:25 July2019 (23:59 UK Time).
- We offer an attractive benefits package.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Right to work in Thailand".
- The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.
Project Management, Event Planning, English
- Job Scope.
- Stakeholder Engagement & ManagementinSport Marketing.
- Monitoring, supervising and accountable for benefits management with respect to the agreement.
- Coordinate about project sponsorship cooperation acquisition.
- Supervise andresponsible for marketing management and manage the benefits and privilege of project supporters.
- Budget and rights planning & management to achieve project objectives as planned.
- Supervising and overall project & activities managementachieve the objectives in a timely manner and all the stated terms and conditions.
- Required Qualifications:
- Male or Female Age 30 above, Thai Nationality.
- Have experience at least 3 years in Project Management /Event Marketing or Organizer field.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage oneself, plus event team members.
- Positive mind-set (Being both good team member and team leader).
- Flexibility, ability to execute contingency plans.
- Personal passion for delivering memorable events those promote Football lifestyles.
- Excellent communication skills - English and Thai.
- Have knowledge for Budget controlling.
Adobe Premiere, HTML5, Facebook API, Google Analytics
- ใช้โปรแกรม After effect ได้ในระดับปานกลาง
- ใช้โปรแกรม Premiere Pro ได้ในระดับปานกลาง
- ใช้โปรแกรม Graphic (Photoshop&Illustrator) ได้ในระดับปานกลาง
- มีวินัย, ความรับผิดชอบ และ มนุษยสัมพันธ์ดี
- มีประสบการ์ณอย่างน้อย 6 เดือน.
- ยินดีรับเด็กจบใหม่ ไม่ต้องเก่งแต่พร้อมเรียนรู้
Network Administration, Network Infrastructure, English
฿25,000 - ฿35,000
- Key Responsibilities:
- Provide full specter of 1st line onsite and remote IT-support for Foodpanda Thailand team.
- Constantly document and keep up-to-date the IT-related information in foodpanda Thailand (forms will be provided by the headquarter team).
- Be responsible for local quality of service and performance management - delivery times, success rates and customer satisfaction.
- Provide onsite support for HQ IT-team with 2nd -3rd line tasks: turn on/off computers and network equipment, reconnect cables, perform print/scan tests etc.
- Informing in time about upcoming important IT-involved events: massive onboardings, openings/closings/relocating/resizing of the offices, new IT-related requirements like faster Internet access or local data storages.
- Other ad-hoc tasks about IT service/equipment.
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Native Thai and have excellent level of spoken and written English (to coordinate with the headquarter in Berlin).
- 1-2 years experience in IT-service desk 1st line.
- Basic knowledge about TCP/IP networks, MS Windows 10 and Mac OS X operating systems.
- Basic knowledge of routine IT diagnostics/maintenance.
- What we offer:
- Unlimited foodpanda vouchers.
- Flexible working hours.
- Types of leave: birthday, bereavement, personal, business, paternity, maternity.
- Medial insurance and yearly health check.
- Free gym membership.
- eLearning platform.
- Free office massages, food and drinks every Friday.
- 202 CDG House, Chongnonsee, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120 CDG GROUP (0) 2 678 0200 Ext.2875 (Tanitar).
- Develop program with.NET or Java Technology.
- Use OOP concepts and UML diagrams based on company standards.
- Build and deploy application.
- Work mostly independently within task guidelines established by management.
- Perform work based on defined process and provide feedback on process improvements as appropriate.
- Co-operate with team leader in estimation effort, developing plan/schedule and performing tasks according to the plan.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related field.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skill.
- Database: Oracle.
- Setup, Implementation, Performance tuning and Maintenance System Software such as Operating system, Database server, the Application Server on UNIX and Window.
- Ensures high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission-critical host computer resources.
- Creates and maintains appropriate system documentation.
- Work closely with the team to ensure timely completion of client deliverables.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Knowledge of System software installation, Performance Tuning, and Maintenance.
- Knowledge of Operating System (UNIX, Linux, Windows Server, Server Virtualization Technology) and Networking.
- Knowledge of Database: Oracle, DB2 or Microsoft SQL Server.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for evaluating various technical solutions.
- High ability to learn new technology.
- Analyze project scope, specification,wireframe, plan and timeline toprepare for production.
- Develop Web Application.
- Report progress and all problems occurred to project manager.
- Deliver complete project following project plan and timeline.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Information Technology or related fields.
- At least 1 - 5year of experience in.NET Programming for programmer.
- Knowledge of Web Application in ASP.NET.
- Strong background in.NET Programming (ASP.NET,C#.NET,VB.NET, C,C++, etc.).
- Knowledge of conception of Object Oriented Programming.
- Knowledge of SQL Command.
Service-Minded, Good Communication Skills, Microsoft Office, English
- THE BRITISH COUNCIL YLA PROGRAMME We are looking for apart-time who can work with us for more than 6 months.Workdays are fromThursday 4.00 PM - 8.00 PM and Saturday and Sunday 8.00 AM - 4.00 PM atChaengwattana, Srinakarin,Pinklao,Ladprao,Siam Square, and Chiang Mai Branch.
- Come and gain experience in UK's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities.
- To coordinate the YLA.
- Draft YLA Monthly Roster, match YLAs to teachers and arrange cover.
- Assess YLA needs, participate in recruitment.
- Before class each day, inform YLAs about events, activities, ad hoc matters, etc.
- After class each day, give and receive feedback, inform about upcoming activities.
- Ensure quality standards through YLA observations, performance management and arrange/deliver training.
- Cover for YLAs in event of sickness, or as needed.
- Improve engagement and communication between key stakeholders (parents, SCM, Academic team and YLAs).
- To assist teaching staff both inside and outside the classroom:
- Meet with teachers at the start of term to discuss the class routines, rules and behaviour management system. Assist with implementing these systems throughout the term.
- Assist teachers with setting up and tidying the classroom and with wall displays of children s work.
- Spend a few minutes with teachers discussing the class, activities and students before the lesson starts.
- Assist with the production/preparation of resources and materials or help with administration tasks (when not required in the classroom).
- Agree classroom role with each teacher before lessons begin and speak English in that role.
- Play an active role and monitor learners and help create a supportive learning environment.
- Help teachers to demonstrate classroom activities so that children understand what they have to do.
- Motivate children to participate in classroom activities by demonstrating appropriate behaviour (e.g. singing, chanting, doing actions).
- Monitor children during activities to make sure they are on task, and encourage and assist them where necessary, without doing the work for them.
- Spend an appropriate amount of time with each student according to individual needs and those of the class as a whole.
- Help the teacher deal with latecomers, hand out children s work and assist with checking and marking children s homework.
- Get actively involved in group work to support, encourage and motivate children and set a good example.
- Help children to communicate in English as much as possible through encouragement, praise and giving them the language they need to express themselves (e.g. if they say something in Thai, help them to say it in English).
- Motivate children to tidy up at the end of the lesson to keep their bags organised and ensure the classroom and resources are ready for the next class.
- Support children in keeping their notebooks and portfolios organised and up-to-date with the homework recorded in the homework diary.
- Bring any sick children to the attention of the teacher so that appropriate action can be taken.
- Make teachers aware of any relevant issues such as a child who has come to class unhappy, a child being teased by a classmate etc.
- Contribute to the development, evaluation, and improvement of English language courses, materials and related services, through participating in meetings/focus groups and providing feedback to the Young Learners team.
- To ensure parents and other caregivers are kept informed and high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained:
- Build an appropriate rapport with YLs (positive but to remain authoritative E.g. not picking children up or other inappropriate behavior, speaking firmly -not shouting).
- Ensure that all enquiries and messages conveyed by parents/guardians are always passed on to teachers as soon as possible.
- Inform all stakeholders if a child is unwell and s/he is accompanied until the parent or caregiver arrives.
- Be available &/ or support teachers to answer parent / caregivers questions before &/ or after class.
- Forward all customer feedback to the SCM team on the day of receipt.
- Parents and other caregivers non-teaching related queries are directed to SCM or Senior Teacher as appropriate.
- Provide interpretation during consultations between teachers and parents / caregivers on request.
- Assist in planning/delivery of Parent Orientation Days, Parent-teacher days and launch days.
- Arrange appointments for meetings between BC teachers and parents after school as required.
- Call parents/guardians of absent students within an agreed timeframe.
- Call the parents/guardians of students regarding academic or behaviour issues reported by the teacher.
- Give out notices/letters to students.
- Support admin team with pre- and end-of-term preparation.
- Share information about new initiatives and daily events and activities.
- Actively engage students/parents about the advantages of attending clubs, activities & workshops.
- Primary events are delivered to standards set by the Head of Young Learners and in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- A record of attendance is kept for each event.
- To maintain library and resources organize/improve system for lending books, especially during the yearly Reading Challenge:
- Update stock & inventory records.
- Assist children during library visits to help them choose books and ensure they follow the library rules.
- Ensure children use the facility correctly and no damage is caused to materials.
- Check quality of storybooks on a weekly basis and remove any poor-quality stock.
- An undergraduate looking for a short time work experience.
- Any field of study is acceptable.
- Brilliant communication skills and customer empathy.
- Self-motivated and passion to work.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Love to work with children.
- Good in English.
- Thai nationality.
- 142 THB / per hour - Bangkok.
- 112 THB / per hour - Chiang Mai
- Closing date for applications: 30 June 2019 (23:59 UK Time)
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Database Development, Software Development
- Your job.
- Manage IT projects, from design, development to deployment and follow up on effectiveness of deployed IT Services.
- Act as liaison between internal users, developers and/ or external Implementers.
- Develop system requirements, project plans, and all related documents (including system requirement documents, functional specification documents, data dictionary, testing documents, user manuals and sign-off documents) of IT projects under his or her responsibility.
- Review and analyze an organization's business processes and users' needs to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Manage and control user expectation and project/ task scope.
- Map, configure, test and deploy IT solutions as assigned.
- Provide proactive support for deployed solutions.
- Develop and/ or deploy templates, forms, and reports with integration to use in each project.
- Having to work on some weekends.
- Your qualifications.
- Male/ female, age between 32-38 years.
- Bachelor or higher in MIS, Computer Science or IT related fields.
- A deep understanding of database design and data modeling principals.
- Strong demonstrated experience with at least one relational database system (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL) with good knowledge of SQL.
- Strong demonstrated experience in developing software products in a disciplined team and within disciplined software development approaches, including test-driven development, re-factoring, and object-oriented analysis/design.
- Minimum of 5 years of practical experience working in the deployment of core business applications, ex. HR, ERP or CRM.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to apply Quality Assurance concept.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to balance solutions with time, cost and human factors.
- Excellent in communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- If it sounds like you, don't hesitateto apply!.
- ไม่พบชื่อบริษัทที่ระบุ ลองค้นหาด้วยชื่ออื่น
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์