Web development, Python, Angular.js
- Develop web/mobile application.
- Working with SA to receive application requirement.
- Suggest technical solution match with application requirement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, IT or related fields.
- 2+ years experience in web development (new graduate welcome).
- Experience in develop web application usingPython, AngularJS, Node.js.
- Having experience in mobile application should be advantage.
Sales, Negotiation, Management, English
- Lead, develop and deliver the short and long-term sales & leasing strategic plan for AWC businesses of Retail to ensure alignment with strategic goals and targets as well as attainment of company goals and profitability (both in terms of occupancy rate and rental revenue).
- Strategically work in concept related to sales & leasing activities of Retail to ensure acutting edge strategy which drive business growth and market share.
- Provide the leadership at both high and details levels to lead a dynamic Sales & Leasing function, including to partner with management team and other related parties to ensure budgets, timelines, and strategies are met and exceeded.
- Navigate the complex nature of the property market. Plan & lead the strategy of sourcing, approaching, and screening the potential tenants/customers and businesses, and determine their needs and wants for the property, as well as their economic viability.
- Lead and manage sales & leasing team to work as AWC principal to ensure the agreed dealsof property rental processes are legally handled with care, complied with company related regulations and processes, until the signing of leases with agreed leasing terms and conditions.
- Build and preserve favorable & strong relations with the tenants, contribute to a positive atmosphere in the office and portray a positive image of the company in the activities.
- Provide advice, guidance,direction and authorization to sales & leasing team to carry out OKR & KPI.
- Bachelor Degree or professional qualification.
- At least 7 years of experience in Retail Business as well as Leasing experience in shopping malls.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Proficient in MS-Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of sales and negotiations.
- Proficient at planning, organising and multi-tasking.
Industrial Engineering, Ability to travel upcountry, English
- Being a responsible to control the inventory and work out PR pickups withdrawal - the parcel to parcel inventory control.
- Designing and implementation of inventory management system (physical count, barcode).
- Controlling and monitoring materials, supplies and performing the inventory loan disbursement in the use and maintenance of equipment and required reporting.
- Preventing loss tools and providing the replacement equipment when the damage or loss.
- Managing the quality system and environment.
- Managing and controlling the warehouse budget.
- At least bachelor s degree in Industrial Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years experience in material planning, warehouse or logistics management. (New graduated engineer who is a high-potential and seeking for job challenging is also welcome).
- Experience in warehouse management system.
- Experience in power plant would be advantage.
- Good command in English both of written and verbal.
- Goal - Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
Teaching, Good Communication Skills, Microsoft Office, English, Thai
฿20,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Type of Contract:1 year fixed term contract with possible extension.
- Start Date: 6th January 2020.
- Location:CU Demonstration Elementary School (Satit Chula).
- ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT/TEAM
- Satit Chula is the largest and longest-running of our Thai school contracts with a team of one senior teacher, 14 teachers, one programme coordinator and five YL Assistants. The school is located in Bangkok s city centre within the campus of Chulalongkorn University (one of the country s most prestigious universities, to which it is attached as a demonstration school ). This is close to the main British Council teaching centre in Siam Square.
- WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AND WHY
- Supervise Young Learners inside and outside the classroom.
- Be responsible for children at break times and before, after and between classes.
- Ensure children do not enter restricted areas and do not cause disturbances on the premises.
- Assist teaching staff both inside and outside the classroom.
- Assist with the production/preparation of resources and materials or help with administration tasks (when not required in the classroom). Use the internal school systems to maintain records & complete registration.
- Parents and other caregivers non-teaching related queries are directed to the Customer Services team or the Head of Young Learners.
- Assist customers with the borrowing process and to ensure children do not borrow material which is unsuitable for their age.
- Prepare class lists for teachers.
- Attend meetings when necessary to keep up to date with plans and developments.
- WHAT IS INTERESTING ABOUT IT.
- You can take pride in the fact that you will be part of a team that enables the British Council to meet its objectives and gives all our customers an exceptional experience. You will also be able to join regular professional development, training and skills programmes to develop your experience and skills.
- WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- We are looking for potential candidates who have atleast 6 months experience of working with children. Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply. Good written and oral communication skills in English and Thai.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Our work makes a lasting difference by building more inclusive societies and supporting people s prospects.
- Together, we can do more.
- British Council Careers: Work with us.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuDBxCPbUMc. Candidates who are interested and have the right to work in Thailand should apply online via: https://tinyurl.com/THA-NT-2110e. Closing date for applications: 17 November 2019 (23.59 UK time).
Accounting, Multitasking, English
฿20,000 - ฿22,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Looking for meaningful work? Wanting to make a real difference? Here is your chance! We are looking for new team members at one of Thailand's leading social enterprises!.
- Summarize accounting, sales and inventory on a monthly basis and analyse the data for management.
- Purchasing and cost control.
- Coordinate with other stakeholders.
- Below 28 years old.
- Prior work experience.
- Finance skills are crucial.
- Accounting skills are preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills, responsible and accountable.
- Eager to learn new things and possess a positive attitude.
- Can use basic MS Word, Excel and other social media.
- Can read, write and communicate in English.
- Can travel to and from MRT Huai Khwang conveniently (close to office).
Financial Modeling, English
- Job Responsibilities.
- Conducting feasibility study and evaluating investment opportunities of potential project(s) including risk analysis and financial analysis.
- Preparing documents and presentations to update status of progress of the project(s) for management s report.
- Preparing letters and agreements to support the project negotiation and development.
- Conducting and preparing documents for the project bidding proposal.
- Assisting in the study of energy market trends, analyzing the strategies of business competitors and conducting company s SWOT analysis.
- Other works as assigned in relation to business development.
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering and master s degree in Business Management, Finance or related fields.
- Graduation from high-ranking university in USA & UK is a big plus.
- Minimum 4 years experience in Business Development (New graduated engineer who is a high-potential and seeking for job challenging is also welcome).
- Experience in power, renewable energy, hydro, gas and infrastructure would be an advantage.
- Basic skill (assistant manager) & intermediate skill (manager) in financial Model.
- Inter-personal relationship skills, ability to communicate with people of different cultures and backgrounds.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Negotiation and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English both of written and verbal and good computer literacy.
- Ability to travel/work in upcountry and abroad.
- Goal - Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Procurement, English
- Executes the direction, policies and ISO procedure.
- Manage outsourced quantity surveyor to prepare cost plans, elemental cost breakdown by trade, tender documents and reports, contract documents (if required), financial statements, variation orders reports, certificates of payments and final account statements..
- Provide elemental cost allocation to the design team from an early stage in the design sequence to see how much of the project budget has been allocated to various aspects and elements of the project..
- Monitor constantly the latest construction cost against the budget and ensure that the construction cost is within the approved budget. Highlight any potential cost overrun to Head of Department..
- Participate with the project team to carry out value engineering exercises and cost analysis. Identify a list of potential cost savings and alternative solutions but still achieve on project s objectives and deliverables..
- Prepare a tender strategy jointly with Project Manager and make recommendation in term of low cost, low risk, short program, high quality, cost certainty with all pros and cons etc. to Head of Department..
- Identify and evaluate of potential contractors, suppliers, and/or specialists for the construction of the project including obtain and appraise tenders and submit of recommendations to Head of Department..
- Source materials/equipment as per purchasing plan mutually agreed with Head of Department. Draft TOR, obtain bids, review tenders, support management to negotiate prices and commercial contract conditions, and place purchase orders or agreements..
- Review valuations for payments on account at the intervals stated in the contract, and recommend to Head of Department..
- Review variation order estimates when they arise, and examine the contractor s claims including measurement reviewing and pricing, negotiate and finalize the totals with the contractors and recommend to Head of Department..
- Prepare financial reports for Head of Department reflecting the construction cost committed and anticipated..
- Prepare and complete the statement of final accounts for the project including incorporating the final accounts of direct contracts..
- Produce cost model and cost analysis to Head of Department which records how cost has been distributed over the elements of a building..
- Work in line with department KPIs and quality management system used in the company..
- Participate in the prequalification meeting of consultants and contractors including put up management paper for approval and feedback the performance of vendors to Head of Department..
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering ( Mechanical or Electrical ).
- 5 -10 Years of Experience in building material procurement with developers or contractors..
- English and computer skill.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Obtain customer insights from data, interviews, feedback and market research to develop strategy and initiatives to increase customer retention and order frequency.
- Define customer segmentation based on data, identify needs of customers in each segment, and develop differentiated strategies to serve different segments.
- Work closely with local marketing team and provide customer segmentation insights to launch tailored marketing campaign and communication.
- Incorporate thorough understanding of customer and local context to develop, launch and oversee loyalty programs.
- Communication, get alignment, and ensure strong collaboration across internal teams product, marketing, restaurants service, logistics to ensure successful implementation of segmentation strategies and loyalty programs.
- At least 3 years of experience in customer insight, marketing, or CRM preferably in e-commerce or online delivery industries.
- Excellent understanding of Thai context and customers; and ability to empathize with customers.
- Fluency in English and Thai.
- Data driven and fact-base, solution-oriented, and structured problem-solving approach.
- Analytical mindset and ability to process and derive insights from multiple sources of data.
- Excellent communication skills, clear logical thinking, and ability to coordinate with and influence multiple stakeholders.
- Develop program with.NET or Java Technology.
- Use OOP concepts and UML diagrams based on company standards.
- Build and deploy application.
- Work mostly independently within task guidelines established by management.
- Perform work based on defined process and provide feedback on process improvements as appropriate.
- Co-operate with team leader in estimation effort, developing plan/schedule and performing tasks according to the plan.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related field.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skill.
- 202 CDG House, Chongnonsee, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120 CDG GROUP (0) 2 678 0200 Ext.2875 (Tanitar).
Service-Minded, Ability to travel upcountry, .NET, English
- Monitoring, maintaining and troubleshooting all systems of network between power plant and head office in safe and stability such as communication media intranet, outlook, Maximo program and also whatever program must be getting the licenses and comply with the company rule.
- Responding and managing in a timely manner to IT services issues and requests.
- Providing technical support and advising across the company, this may be over the phone or in person.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and other IT related devices.
- At least bachelor s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields.
- Minimum 2 years experience in administrative with some knowledge of IT support or helpdesk role (PC, Windows, MS Office, Network). (New graduated who is a high-potential and seeking for job challenging is also welcome).
- Experience or knowledge in ITLT is a big plus.
- Good understanding of fundamental IT applications and setup i.e. Microsoft Office, Active Directory, Password policy and so on.
- Possess of strong interpersonal and influential skills towards peers and stakeholders within and outside team.
- Possess of strong sense of urgency and quality assurance.
- Service-minded, flexible thinking and learning agility.
- Good command in English both of written and verbal and good computer literacy.
- Goal - Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
- ไม่พบชื่อบริษัทที่ระบุ ลองค้นหาด้วยชื่ออื่น