Inside Sales Supervisor (Based in Suanluang - Bangkok)
Inside Sales Supervisor (Based in Suanluang - Bangkok)ที่
The Inside Sales Supervisor manages and develops Inside Sales Representatives and the Inside Sales Lead Representative to increase sales opportunities, customer relations, volume, and revenue. This position is responsible for meeting both customer shipping needs and business plan results. He/She manages sales performance, resolves service issues, coaches Inside Sales Representatives, acts as a liaison with other UPS functions, directs Inside Sales Lead Representative, and oversees Inside Sales Representatives in establishing pricing and compliance. This position supervises National Inside Sales Representatives, Non-National Inside Sales Representatives, and Inside Sales Lead Representatives and other lead representatives within the department.
Supports Business Plan Goals
· Reviews Total Enterprise Account Management System (TEAMS) data trends (e.g., biggest gaining accounts, declining accounts, etc.) in business segment to advise Inside Sales Representatives on ways to maintain and grow the business.
· Reviews business plan goals to develop strategies for achieving those goals.
· Assists Inside Sales Representatives in meeting business plan goals by coaching them on how to use sales tools (i.e., the funnel) to develop appropriate strategies that maximize account potential.
· Tracks results in TEAMS on an on-going basis and modifies plans to ensure sales goals are achieved.
· Acts as a liaison between Inside Sales and other UPS departments (e.g., Marketing, field sales, etc.) to obtain knowledge and resources for Inside Sales Representatives.
Supervises and Develops Others
· Determines employees’ training needs to produce continuous development plans.
· Provides on-going feedback and support to improve performance.
· Conducts performance evaluations in a consistent, fair, and objective manner to encourage continuous performance improvement.
· Holds others accountable to established performance levels to achieve individual and group goals.
· Resolves individual and group performance issues in accordance with UPS’s policies and procedures in a timely manner to motivate and foster teamwork.
Manages Inside Sales Representatives' Performance
· Listens to representatives’ customer calls to evaluate training needs.
· Instructs Inside Sales Representatives how to get customers to use available service channels to ensure that customer questions and issues are promptly resolved and to minimize the amount of time spent on service-related issues.
· Generates and distributes reports on business plan results and sales statistics (e.g., talk time, calls per hour, etc.) to Inside Sales Representatives so they are able to monitor their own performance.
· Uses performance against business plan results, customer feedback, call monitoring, and performance on other sales statistics (e.g., talk time, calls per hour, etc.) to identify examples of outstanding performance and areas needing improvement.
· Discusses performance with Inside Sales Representatives and provides individual and group recognition for outstanding achievement to reinforce performance excellence.
· Works with Inside Sales Representatives to develop action plans that ensure the achievement of business objectives.
· Initiates disciplinary action when Inside Sales Representatives are not following UPS’s policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
· Identifies and removes barriers hindering Inside Sales Representatives to improve performance.
Manages Inside Sales Lead Representatives' Performance
· Instructs Inside Sales Lead Representative on the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to improve Inside Sales Representatives’ sales skills.
· Seeks information on Inside Sales Lead Representatives' teaching ability and utility to gauge the Lead’s’ effectiveness.
· Provides Inside Sales Lead Representative with feedback on his/her teaching and coaching of representatives to improve Lead’s performance.
· Works with Inside Sales Lead Representative to ensure that representatives are following policies and procedures.
· Initiates appropriate disciplinary actions when representatives under perform to support the business.
Monitors Strategy of Pricing and Contract Compliance
· Reviews Inside Sales Representatives’ customer contracts to ensure favorable pricing strategies that maximize the business opportunity.
· Assists Inside Sales Representatives to ensure they negotiate mutually beneficial contracts and develop appropriate call strategies on complex agreements.
· Holds Inside Sales Representatives accountable for managing non-compliant accounts to ensure customers are upholding their contractual agreements.
Communicates Comparative Shipping Products and Services
· Maintains up-to-date knowledge of UPS’s products and services to provide accurate information to Inside Sales Representatives when responding to Inside Sales Representatives’ questions, dissatisfied customer questions, or providing on-the-job training.
· Communicates competitor strategies, capabilities, and pricing patterns to Inside Sales Representatives to teach them how to successfully position UPS’s products and services.
· Examines customer buying trends to identify competitor trends (e.g., changes in competitor strategies, capabilities, pricing patterns, etc.) and to communicate this information to upper management.
Audits Closed Leads
· Accesses the Sales Lead Incentive Management (SLIM) system to research closed leads.
· Reviews reasons given for closing SLIM leads to make sure they adhere to policies and procedures.
· Instructs Inside Sales Leads to have their representatives reopen and then properly close SLIM leads that were initially closed improperly to maintain adherence to SLIM guidelines.
· Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics and Transportations / Marketing / Business or equivalent.
· Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in similar capacity.
· At least 2 years of successful people management experience in managing Sales, Customer Service/Relations team.
· Positive, detailed, results oriented and possess excellent leadership skill to be able to lead a team.
· Mature, professional, confident, customer-oriented, passionate, sales driven and highly motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at any given time.
· Team player with excellent interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of stakeholders which includes communicating with the top management.
· Possesses excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
· Require demonstrated skills in MS Office Programs (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint).
- Good Communication Skills
- Leadership Skill
- English (Very Good)
- 66,720 - 88,950 THB, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
Going the extra mile makes the world work better. Logistics isn't just systems, supply chains, and epic infrastructure. It's a diverse team of individuals who bring their passion to the mission of UPS every day, offering better ways to orchestrate everything from complex international distributio ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: UPS has a working environment unlike any other in the world. Discover how we combine endless opportunities, innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience.อ่านต่อ