- Responsible for coordinating all project documentation.
- Managing the Document Control Process from supply chain and also the flow of information to the client file share platform.
- Submit documents to customer & check that submission status is integrated (for information /approval) (valid for selected projects)
- Liaise with personnel to resolve discrepancies and complete required changes to documents.
- Examine documents, such as blueprints, drawings, change orders, and specifications to verify completeness and accuracy of data.
- Ensure that all corporate documents are well checked and submitted on time prior to the submission of the documents due date.
- Other administration duties as required.
Required Candidate Qualifications:
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience as a Document Controller or similar role in project environment or equivalent industry.
- Experience with ERP system, SAP or Aconex Document Management is an advantage.
- Excellence communication and interpersonal skills.
- Technical background is preferred.
- The ability to work under pressure and to stringent deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PDF is essential,
- Proactive working style, ability to work systematically and consistently
- Fluency in English (both written and oral) with TOEIC score 750+ (or equivalence)
- English (Very Good)
The Vinarco Group of companies was established in 1993 and has expanded to become a market leader in the provision of highly qualified technical consultancy services, predominantely to the Oil, Gas, Power, Petrochemical, and associated Engineering and Construction industries. Vinarco is one of the ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: Our core business lies in the provision of highly-skilled expertise and multi-discipline consultancy services for demanding projects across South East Asia. Vinarco’s professional guarantee is to deliver contracting and recruitment services of qualified consultants matching our Client’s projects req ... อ่านต่อ