Project Director (Infrastructure)ที่
- Driving the company's objectives and goals and providing practical solutions to the senior management.
- Taking ownership of the business, spearhead its go-to-market strategy and project development activities, and being responsible for managing risk and delivering profit, including responsibility and maintaining in accordance with the law and regulations.
- Planning and implementing long term business strategies to achieve the company’s objectives.
- Managing and working with engineering and project development team for projects on hand.
- Monitoring on planning & scheduling, cost estimation, project administration, interface management and delivery.
- Project, EPC and contract management.
- Coordinating with internal teams and all relevant external parties e.g. sponsor/shareholder, industrial estate, contracts, lenders, lenders’ advisor and contractor.
- Leading and managing execution of the project by coordinating internal.
- Contract negotiation, contract reviewing and budget control.
- Presenting and reporting projects to management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and master’s degree in Business Management, Finance, Economics or related fields.
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in project development or project management, of which 8 years in management level.
- Experience in infrastructure business such as railway/ highway/ port operator etc.
- Experience in oversea would be an advantage.
- Experience in management of scope, cost, schedules and vendors/subcontractors in varied contract arrangements.
- Sound knowledge of engineering techniques, processes and tools, and strong contractual knowledge.
- Inter-personal relationship skills, ability to communicate with people of different cultures and backgrounds.
- Strong business development, project development and corporate planning knowledge with commercial mind.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Fluent in English both of written and verbal and good computer literacy.
- Ability to travel/work in upcountry and abroad.
- Goal – Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
Interested person, please submit your resume via online system: https://careers.gulf.co.th/ or click "APPLY NOW"
All applications will be strictly confidential, and will be kept for at least 1 year. Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
Gulf Energy Development Public Company Limited
11th Fl., M Thai Tower, All Seasons Place,
87 Wireless Rd., Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
- Good Communication Skills
- Leadership Skill
- Work Well Under Pressure
Gulf Group is one of the leading energy producers in Thailand, producing safe, reliable energy now and for the future. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to achieving results – by using state-of-the art technology to maximize power efficiency, responsible operating standards, a ... อ่านต่อ