- Planning and studying the model of power plant process and operations for smooth and safety operations.
- Studying and analyzing of plant efficiency of main equipment and plant heat rate of power plant.
- Being responsible for power plant optimization.
- Studying and analyzing Loss/Profit if electrical and steam supply to IUs increase or decrease.
- Studying and analyzing half block operation during off peak period for saving plant benefit.
- Studying and analyzing the performance during plant commissioning, before and after plant outage.
- Others as assigned by supervisors.
- At least bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Control & Instrument Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in power plant or engineering consulting firm in gas pipeline, power plant, petroleum, or petrochemical business (New graduated engineer who is a high-potential and seeking for job challenging is also welcome).
- Experience in biomass power plant project would be an advantage.
- Analytical thinking and good communication.
- Good command in English both of written and verbal and computer literacy.
- Ability to travel/work in upcountry and aboard.
- Goal – Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
- Ability to travel upcountry
Gulf Group is one of the leading energy producers in Thailand, producing safe, reliable energy now and for the future. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to achieving results – by using state-of-the art technology to maximize power efficiency, responsible operating standards, a ... อ่านต่อ