Software Engineer Interlockingที่
From locomotives, trains and trams, to rail infrastructure including ERTMS, CBTC, PTC, electrification, communications, control systems and signalling systems, Siemens has a comprehensive range of solutions to enable safe and accessible mobility across Australia and New Zealand. As well as rail transport, we also offer solutions in airport logistics, postal automation, and intelligent transport technologies.
We currently have an fantastic opportunity for Software Engineer Interlocking to join our Siemens Mobility Signalling Design Team in Bangkok. The Control Systems Engineer is an expert in rail signalling systems and engineering.
- Design the hardware and data requirements for signalling systems
- Production of Interlocking application data design primarily Westrace and Westlock but may include any IXL from the Siemens suite of products
- Review and checking of data designs
- Lead small design teams
- Assist in the mentoring and development of junior engineering staff
- Ensure technical and safety standards are maintained in all aspects of signalling system work.
- Support the development and maintenance of design templates and tools
- Ensure designs meet all functional and configuration requirements
- Responsible for, or provide input to, production of functional design documentation including system requirements and architecture, interface control, scheme plans, control tables, block design, and analyses as appropriate.
- Ensure design compliance through requirement traceability.
- Ensure data designs meet client technical and operational requirements
- Identify and raise any potential concerns that could impact Quality, Cost and Delivery
- Follow design and project quality processes
- Provide advice and interface to control system and wayside design teams
- Be involved in design safety risk assessments
- Identify and assist the resolution of design non-conformances
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent in electrical/electronic engineering or relevant technical discipline
- At least 5 years' experience in an engineering role, ideally in a railway signalling design environment (graduates willing to train may be considered for junior roles)
- Experience with application data design on Westrace and Westlock interlocking is desirable
- Solid understanding of railway signalling equipment & systems including signals, points, train detection systems, train protection systems, level crossings, PLC based applications. Relay, SSI or other interlocking types.
- Knowledge of interlocking principles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Working knowledge of computer-aided drafting software (Autocad and Microstation) is desired.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is a world leader in the fields of electrical engineering and electronics with more than 160 years of innovation. Operating in 190 countries worldwide with a combined workforce of 360,000 employees sharing knowledge and expertise, currently, we have around 1,200 employees in Siemens Thailand ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: If you really want to make a difference – make it with Siemens Thailand. At Siemens we make a real difference to the way people live. As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, Siemens improves lives and further human achievements worldwide, while al ... อ่านต่อ
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์