Mixing Senior Process Engineerที่
Johnson& Johnson (Thailand)
Senior Process Engineer – Liquid Mixing
Part A: Overall Responsibility
Responsible for the development and implementation plan of the technical and process to support the production and new product implementation, including driving continuous improvement culture, process/system development/improvement, machine efficiency optimization, change over, waste reduction and building problem solving capability for shop floor people.
Part B: Principal Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development and implementation plan of the technical and process to support the production and new product implementation, including machine improvement, process
- Lead development/improvement, machine efficiency optimization, change over and waste reduction.
- Lead continuous improvement projects in key Production Performance include Productivity, Safety, Quality, Reliability and Cost
- Lead / co-operate with concerning department both inside and outside in order to ensure the new projects finished and deliver the Project Goals.
- Monitor and analyze daily, weekly and monthly results and use the guideline to manage production to meet the OGSM
- Design and implement technical production process to ensure machine is commissioned to meet product specification
- Initiates new or revisions of protocols/operating instructions specific to the project.
- Coaches and mentors other Engineers in the development of solutions to problems specific or project
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Successful of key Production Performance indicators
- Successful of project objectives
- Demonstrate leadership capability
- Successful of developing junior engineer's capacity
- Bachelor or Master Degree in a related engineering field.
- 3-7 year experience in production , engineering , prefer in Liquid Mixing Technology
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Digital and computer proficiency
- demonstrate leadership and people management skills.
Potential Candidate Profile:
Curiosity, Interpersonal, Initiative, analytical thinking, decision-making and leadership abilities. Willing to work under pressure and business dynamic change.
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements and other customary conditions and approvals. Should you accept this position, it is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, you would be an employee of a new entity within New Consumer Health.
Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Ltd. (8585)
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partn ... อ่านต่อ