WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- You will build highly scalable, reliable and resilient systems, by applying software engineering to operations. If you're interested in learning more about the IBM Garage, click here: https://www.ibm.com/garage.
- Analyze business needs in the context of the bigger picture and make data driven decisions.
- Design, analyze, and troubleshoot large-scale distributed systems.
- Specialize in reliability and resiliency through, automation, DevOps, and data driven techniques.
- Analyze root cause issues, problem determination, and continuous improvement.
- Work closely with dev teams to build, test, and deploy well engineered information system and ecosystems.
- Act as a bridge between development and operations teams.
- Apply a software engineering mindset to system administration concepts.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise At least 5 years of Site Reliability Engineering experience.
- At least 5 years of large-scale systems management and programming experience.
- At least 5 years working with complex architectures that use technologies such as microservices, cluster management, containers and cloud.
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise At least 10 years of Site Reliability Engineering experience.
- At least 10 years working with complex architectures that use technologies such as microservices, cluster management, containers and cloud.
- Client facing experience on an incentive based plan.
- About Business UnitIBM has a global presence, operating in more than 175 countries with a broad-based geographic distribution of revenue. The company's Global Markets organization is a strategic sales business unit that manages IBM's global footprint, working closely with dedicated country-based operating units to serve clients locally. These country teams have client relationship managers who lead integrated teams of consultants, solution specialists and delivery professionals to enable clients' growth and innovation. By complementing local expertise with global experience and digital capabilities, IBM builds deep and broad-based client relationships. This local management focus fosters speed in supporting clients, addressing new markets and making investments in emerging opportunities. Additionally, the Global Markets organization serves clients with expertise in their industry as well as through the products and services that IBM and partners supply. IBM is also expanding its reach to new and existing clients through digital marketplaces.
- Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
- Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
- Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
- About IBMIBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
- Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
- Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- Delivery of "Build, Operate and Manage" services for Global and Regional and site-based Manufacturing, Logistics and Lab systems, ensuring quality and timely delivery of services to customers.
- Perform assessment, develop plan, execute and maintain transition of Manufacturing Services from Business Technology professionals to Shared Services.
- Determine optimization opportunities and execute to result in reduced Total cost of ownership while maintain established Service Levels.
- Manage extended, global, enterprise teams of internal and external professionals.
- Delivery on best practices and solutions to align to standards of Shared Services organization.
- Deliver the new Shared Services organization to align with the current J&J IT Strategy including development of OGSM's, organizational strategy and lean operations.
- Management of the contracted support and delivery teams to maximize value.
- Support and delivery for existing manufacturing systems to ensure sites operate to business needs and issues are resolved as they arise.
- Provide innovative ways of problem solving and implementing system improvements.
- Act as subject matter expert on technical architectures and service platforms.
- Ensure all applicable systems are validated by working with Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs departments and internal IT SME's.
- Partner with Product Line Owners to define and execute Service Lifecycle and roadmap and continuous Improvement Plans.
- Major Duties & Responsibilities.
- In order of importance, briefly describe, in sentence form, the essential functions/major responsibilities of this position (principal duties and responsibilities of the position) as it exists today. Describe the job, not the person in the job. Each item listed below should be an essential function/major responsibility of the position, not a day-to-day activity.
- Typically, job descriptions should contain no more than seven or eight major responsibilities ranked in order of highest percentage time to least.
- End-to-End delivery of major Manufacturing application and platform Build and Run Services.
- Perform assessment, develop plan, and support models for all Manufacturing systems.
- Determine optimization opportunities and execute to result in reduced Total cost of ownership while maintain established Service Levels. Establish standard processes.
- Manage extended, global, enterprise teams of internal and external professionals.
- Participate in the business planning activities (budgets, projects and resource planning). Interview, hire and manage outside contractors as required.
- Execute Vendor optimization strategies and optimized support models.
- Ensure execution excellence in the delivery of I/T objectives and delivering. Ensure IT compliance (WICO, HIPAA, GXP, 21 CFR Part 11, WICO, Records Management, SOX, SDLC, CSV) requirements in all activities and solutions.
- Delivery on best practices and solutions to align to standards of the Shared Services organizations.
- Deliver the new AS QA Support Services organization to align with the current J&J IT Strategy including development of OGSM's, organizational strategy and lean operations.
- Consider and identify qualifications potential applicants must possess in order to be considered for the position. Basic Qualifications must be clearly stated, objective and relevant to this particular position.
- Minimum BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent required.
- Training with certification (Green or Black Belt) in Process and/or Design Excellence preferred.
- Training in Process Mapping and Design preferred.
- Working knowledge of IT Service Management frameworks including but not limited to ITIL preferred.
- 10 years' experience supporting Supply Chain/Manufacturing required.
- Experience in application development and support required.
- Experience in organizational design, deployment and management preferred.
- Experience in large program management and delivery with benefits delivered as committed required.
- Expert experience in GxP systems, Computer System Validation and proven track record in the support of FDA regulated systems and business required.
- Proven track record in optimizing processes and delivering upon cost reduction challenges required.
- Expert communication skills required including at the executive level required.
- Experience in MLL systems such as, MES, LIMS, Historian, Lab Systems, Labelling is required.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and DevOps concepts preferred.
- Primary Location
- Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Ltd. (8585)
- Job Function.
- Info Technology
- Requisition ID.
- Proven experience of technical operation, introducing and sustaining products in manufacturing.
- Good project management skills and the ability to work in a matrix organization.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill with capability to work independently and under pressure.
- Direct experience working on functional engineering teams such as Mechanical, Electrical, Test, DFX/AME, etc will be helpful.
- Experienced using process driven and analytical approaches to problems solving; good skill in statistical analysis.
- Experience working with international supply chain partners.
- Good spoken and written English with proficient Mandarin as preferred.