WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Main Purpose:
- Responsible for Finance & Accounting.
- Managing all accounting operations and records in compliance with accounting standards and related regulations.
- Presenting financial reports in an accurate and timely manner, meeting all reporting requirements and deadlines.
- Analyzing financial data and variance analysis from the budget and suggesting areas for improvement to the management team.
- Co-ordination and preparing the annual budget including operating budget and capital expenditures budget.
- Maintaining internal controls over financial and operating process. Ensuring that standard operational policies and procedures are followed and updated.
- Coordinating with audit activities from internal and external auditors.
- Working with Treasury in managing cash flow.
- Providing leadership and managing the accounting &finance team effectively and efficiently.
- Coordinate with the overseas and local subsidiaries.
- Providing leadership of Accounting & Finance operations and reporting process, ensuring and accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing report to internal and external sources, adherence with IFRs.
- Develop good working relationships with professionals such as bankers, auditors, clients or statutory organizations for the benefit of company.
- Provide useful financial insights to help make better decisions about formulating and executing business strategy.
- Good drive, strong leadership abilities, excellent communication, interpersonal skills and relationship building skills are a must.
- Commercial awareness and general business skills.
- Exceptional skills in result- oriented, strategic thinker and planner.
- Thai nationality, age over 35 years old.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 10 years of accounting experience of which at least 5 years should be in a senior management level.
- Technically competent in financial and management accounting.
- Good leadership and development skills, adaptable to change and proactive in problem solving.
- Strong communication in English is required (reading, speaking and writing ).
- Finance & Accounting
- AR Accounting Intern
- We are looking for an ambitious talented candidate to join our diverse and qualified accounting team at Pomelo Fashion.We welcome all candidate who is proactive, detail-oriented and interested in developing career in Finance and Accounting.
- Fully support AR team in offline sales reconciliation and partner sales reconciliation.
- Monitor and follow up on AR collection day to day and work with cross functional teams to ensure the accuracy of AR balance.
- Assist in bank reconciliation of receipts transactions.
- Collect tax invoice from financial institution to support tax filing in compliance with local standards.
- Record transactions to accounting system under supervisor of accounting team lead timely and accurately.
- Support month end closing and management report as requested.
- Other tasks requested by supervisor.
- Current university student or graduated with a degree in finance and accounting or related field.
- Proficient in Excel will be a big plus.
- Good communication skills (both English and Thai).
- Detail-oriented, proactive and willing to learn.
Company DescriptionMinor Hotels is a hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of over 75,000 rooms across more than 530 hotels, resorts and serviced suites under the Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Tivoli, Elewana, NH Collection, NH Hotel, nhow, Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands. Today, Minor Hotels' hotel and spa portfolio spans across 53 countries in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and the Americas. In addition, Minor Hotels also operates mixed-use business including shopping plazas & entertainment, residential properties, and a points-based vacation club.Job DescriptionResponsible for the procurement of FF&E and OS&E products for various hotel construction projects (local and oversea) from obtaining the product/services requirement from project manager to sourcing, obtaining quotations, negotiating terms and conditions, confirming order, and tracking delivery. Ensure items are procured within the budget and timeline. Manage multiple green field construction or renovation projects for hotel and residences within Thailand and Overseas.Qualifications3 years work experience in hotel procurement field or related (Hotel project procurement or pre-opening is a plus)Background in design and architect is a plusStrong negotiation and coordination skillHighly responsibleCan work under pressureProject management skillsAble to manage multiple projects at the same timeAdditional InformationKey Responsibilities of the RoleCoordinate with project development department in obtaining project budget, timeline, and purchase specifications for all services and materials needed to deliver all requirement on time and within budget.Coordinate with finance, investment, fix asset, IT, and accounting team in setting up new projects structure and process.Monitor all project related procurement activities such as purchase order, invoices, payment, delivery schedule and procurement report Source, obtain quotations and conduct product/services bidding comparisonReview tenders and bids and coordinate with project /hotel operation team for confirmationReview and verify contracts/ agreement commercial termsNegotiate and recommend suppliers based on quality, price, commercial terms, lead time, and services Coordinate with suppliers on all logistics to ensure on-time delivery with the best quality of products according to specificationBuild relationship with both current and new suppliers. Expand suppliers base both locally and internally.Provide support to operating hotels on CAPEX and project related itemsMonitor and track budget spending and cost savingCreate and manage the procurement master listWork closely with project managers to ensure all items are sourced, produced and delivered to hotel on time and within budgetConduct and manage corporate contract bidding and award
Company DescriptionA unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come. Job DescriptionReporting to the CFO, the Senior Manager, Process Improvement & Special Projects will add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of AVCs risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will be a self-starter and possess a mix of accounting and analysis, and/or treasury operations, and internal controls knowledge or experience.Identify key risk areas and develop an annual plan to review AVCs operational effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable policies and proceduresBased upon the above conduct operational assessments and control reviews to assess AVCs operations effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable policies and proceduresLead Special Projects in the US$200MM Consumer Finance area involving: ARMNET development, credit card processing; multi-currency payments; and cash management automationJointly lead AVC IT transformation projects such as, Echo 2 and SPI module replacement initiativesMonitor consumer finance defaults and prepare and distribute monthly default reportingIdentify process improvement opportunities and work with Functional leadership to implement changeObtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etcPrepare and present reports that reflect audit and process improvement resultsAct as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievementIdentify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savingsMaintain open communication with Functional leadership and MINT Internal Audit teamManage the MINT Internal Audit process and follow-up proceduresEngage to continuous knowledge development regarding sectors rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standardsCarry out special projects as and when requiredManage projects as needed Key competenciesCritical thinking and problem solving skillsPlanning and organizingDecision-makingCommunication skillsTeam workNegotiationProject Management QualificationsProven working experience in Audit, Treasury Operations, or Business Consulting rolesAdvanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databasesAbility to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reportsProven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulationsHigh attention to detail and excellent analytical skillsSound independent judgmentCPA and/or MBA or Masters degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or similarBi-lingual: Mandarin and EnglishWilling to travel 15 to 30%
Accounting, Budgeting, Business Statistics / Analysis, Cash Flow Management, English
- Job Summary:
- Accountant Executive/Senior is working under Finance department. He/ she need to manage the financial accounts, reporting, controls, tax reporting and records, General ledger maintenance in accordance to the finance policy and procedures of company, and other ad-hoc duty assigned by manager.
- Ensure financial accounts are done properly and key controls in place.
- Process and Manage Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- Ensure payments on-time and by proper supporting documents for auditing purposes.
- Have knowledge of PP 30, PND 1, PND 3, PND 53, PND 51,tax return and social security.
- Manage billing process including invoice issuing and follow up on cash collection process.
- Performs monthly bank account reconciliation.
- Responsible for monthly closing and reporting to ensure transactions are complied with company policies & procedures, and GAAP.
- Prepare cashflow forecast to ensure optimal treasury position and facilitate financing requirement.
- Daily supervision of account staff and finance operations to ensure compliance with regulatory, tax, audit, reporting requirement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 3-10 year(s) of working experience in accounting role (Senior or Junior position).
- Very good speaking and written command of the English language.
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities.
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity, strong organizing and analytical thinking.
- Knowledge in costing accounting process is plus.
- Pomelo Partner Manager - Business Development (INDONESIA BASED)
- Pomelo is leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- We are looking for a person to be a Manager for Pomelo Partner. Pomelo partner is a service that allows any location in the world to be a pomelo pickup & try on & return point that will help Pomelo deliver the best omni channel experience for customers. You will lead Indonesia expansion in terms of acquisition and operation, working seamlessly with all our internal functions in Operations, Marketing, Products, Retail, Finance Accounting and Business Intelligence to analyze data, manage projects and set direction/goal for Pomelo Partner Indonesia. You will also be managing partners relation and inquiries to ensure relationship between partner and Pomelo stays connected effectively while also working on partner expansion and process improvement to ensure that all partners can operate under Pomelos customer experience standard.
- Provides strategic input for commercialization for Pomelo Partner Indonesia
- Lead an expansion in Indonesia including new partner acquisition and operation set up
- Identification, targeting and delivering sales from partner.
- Gather feedback from partner for the internal Pomelo to improve customer experience
- Be a contact person between partner and Pomelo operation & technology team
- Collecting and analyzing data to evaluate partner performance
- Continuously control & monitoring the overall operations performance end-to-end including cross-border logistic to achieve the most efficient processes and cost through intelligent data analysis and report to Pomelo management.
- Strategic data analysis to identify opportunities for improvement
- This position is based in Jakarta Indonesia Bachelors degree in business / Engineering or related
- Understanding of fashion and lifestyle business player in Jakarta,
- At least 3 yrs. experience in partners acquisition in E-Commerce Marketplace or Leasing at Shopping Malls.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to try different things and think out of the box
- Self-motivated, independent, multi-tasker energetic & adapt well in a fast-paced startup culture.
- Experienced in working among multi-cultural & fast paced environment..
- Understanding of e-commerce consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Knowledge in supply chain, particularly e-commerce and retail space will be advantageous.
- Number sensitive personality, extremely data driven with strong analytical skills
- Very tech-savvy & highly exposed to online world.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Excellent English & Bahasa Indonesia communication skills.
- Interested applicants please send your CVs, contact information, and salary expectations
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Support the daily customer operations through operational oversight and analysis
- Handle escalations of more difficult support interactions
- Manage scheduling, attendance, and general administration of a team
- Train, mentor, and guide your team to strengthen quality and efficiency metrics
- Coordinate with Regional/Thailand Local CS team, Regional/Indonesia local operations team (Logistics & Warehouse), Indonesia Finance/Accounting Team, and Indonesia General management team to ensure the center functions properly while meeting Pomelo Fashion Customer Service look & feel standards
- Effectively communicate with the manager regarding people management, process management and project management related to your center
- Improve processes on behalf of the Pomelo Fashion team and partners to the center program through project work
- 3+ years of experience of team leadership in a fast-paced environment
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experience including customer service or sales; Plus, if have e-commerce experience, customer operations (payment, refund, logistics etc)
- Stakeholder management (local/regional teams)
- Excellent communication skills in bothEnglish and Bahasa Indonesia
- Ability to delegate, develop and empower others
- Demonstrated very strong background in problem solving
- Be able to go the extra mile to deliver the excellent team results
- Basic Excel and data interpretation skills: Ability to understand & create charts, graphs, and pivot tables