WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Construction Monitoring, Computer Security
- Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in a customer-facing role interfacing with executive stakeholders, driving customer technical implementation, or transformation programs.
- Experience with supporting customers in cloud operations (e.g., launch and capacity planning, product release management), technical support, escalation management, or IT consulting.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience collaborating with channel partners, systems integrators, and third-party developers to deliver high-impact solutions.
- Understanding of one of the following: IT operations, database systems, networking, IT security, application development, service architecture, cloud-native application development, hosted services, storage systems, or content delivery networks.
- DevOps knowledge especially in the context of containers (e.g, Kubernetes), automated IT infrastructure (e.g., Chef, Puppet, Terraform) and cloud application monitoring and debugging tools.
- Ability to speak and write in English and one other language (Bahasa Melayu/Indonesia, Vietnamese or Thai) fluently.
- About the job.
- The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
- Our Professional Services organization in Google Cloud delivers product and implementation expertise to our strategic customers to help them get the most out of their Google Cloud investments.
- As a Technical Account Manager (TAM), you will draw on your customer-facing skills and technical acumen to help customers successfully adopt Google Cloud products.
- You will lead the successful adoption of Google Cloud at various organizations, guiding them through the strategic and technical facets of their Cloud transformation journey. You will manage the successful delivery of Professional Services engagements to drive customer adoption of Google Cloud services.
- As a TAM, you will regularly engage with a variety of stakeholder groups, including executives of large enterprises and a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team. You will use your relationship management skills and technical credibility to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Accelerate customer adoption of Google Cloud by leading the implementation journey. Provide technical guidance and manage timelines, milestones, migration goals, and business transformation strategies.
- Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and drive new feature development. Lead across multiple work streams and teams to maintain customer momentum.
- Develop strategic relationships with stakeholders to understand a customer s business and develop strategic roadmaps. Lead quarterly business reviews and executive sessions to better understand business and technical needs.
- Plan for customer events and launches, partnering with Support, Engineering, and Site Reliability Engineering to ensure customer success during critical moments. Work with customers and Support to guide issues/escalations to resolution.
- Develop best practices and resources that help accelerate cloud adoption and support initiatives to scale through partners.
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- ROLE REQUIREMENTS.
- Ability to bring strong conceptual ideas that are strategically correct and on brief (or challenge the brief).
- Inspire those around you to think bigger and to always push creative boundaries.
- Create and manage original, persuasive, conceptually compelling work for campaigns, content and experiences.
- Collaborate with the client and various teams.
- Assist mid- to senior level Designers by implementing primary design direction and incorporating the best design and technology practices.
- Proactively research and pursue ideas for professional development.
- Demonstrates competent execution of innovative and effective digital communications and interface design across different digital platforms.
- QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS.
- Have a deep passion for interactive media and digital generally, you might be a gamer, app builder or generally take interest in digital products in your spare time which will all help spark your imagination with creative ideas.
- Knowledge in advertising and production process.
- Expert knowledge of software packages including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or Flash.
- Presentation skill.
- Compelling portfolio of work.
- Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail.
- The proven ability to collaborate with each other and with colleagues across disciplines.
- Must be self-motivated, hardworking, and work well against deadlines.