WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, English
- The Graphic Design reports to the Associate Director of Marketing and Communications, and to the Director of Marketing and Communications within the school's Marketing Department. The principal roles and responsibilities of the Graphic Design are to design and produce graphical content and layouts (primarily desktop publishing) for electronic and print publications, used both internally for event and teaching and learning purposes, and externally for marketing purposes. The successful applicant will follow project-specific design briefs to design, arrange and produce various materials including posters, booklets, leaflets, web banners or digital advertisement, signage, display and exhibition in accordance with the school's corporate identity guidelines.
- They should also be able to contribute design ideas and take the creative lead on projects. The successful candidate should be self motivated, be able to work to timelines, and have 5 to 7 years experience in desktop publishing. A working knowledge of core desktop publishing software applications is essential. Some involvement in school events where graphic media are used (e.g. for tickets, signage, banners) is expected, sometimes outside normal working hours.
- Essential criteria:
- 5 to 7 years practical experience in a graphic design / desktop publishing environment;.
- Be proficient in the use of both PC and Mac, and core Microsoft office software;.
- Working knowledge of and high degree of competence in the use of following Adobe applications: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat or other graphic/layout/product design applications what may concern (a sample portfolio of previous work to demonstrate these skills would be advantageous);.
- Be confident in coordinating with print suppliers to obtain price quotations, place orders, proof samples, and ensure that timely delivery of ordered products to the expected quality. Some previous experience of working with print and media suppliers would be advantageous;.
- Photo-editing and enhancement;.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, sufficient to understand and respond to technical design instructions presented either in person or by email;.
- Be able to contribute design ideas and take the creative lead on projects;.
- Be motivated, imaginative, innovative;.
- Be aware of and sensitive to the demands of working in a cross-cultural setting;.
- Will be a dedicated worker and able to work in tight timeline at times and outside normal working hours when workload and event schedules demand, Some involvement in school events is expected, especially where graphics products (banners, signage etc) are on display;.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;.
- Be committed to and apply all school policies where relevant;.
- Ability to prepare slideshows and electronic presentations (for others to deliver);.
- Possess photography skill and understanding in visual concept and competence in the use of DSLR cameras for occasional school portraiture and events.
- Desirable criteria:
- A professional qualification (degree or certificate) in graphic design;.
- An interest in videography and video editing;.
- Some experience of working in an international workplace and/or child educational setting;.
- An interest in web-design, and basic familiarity/understanding of website content management systems (specifically Drupal).