- Prepare and develop business models using SAS solutions to support acquisition, portfolio
- maintenance and collection strategy
- Design and develop ETL for prepare data by using SAS solutions
- Design and develop useful script to facilitate workflows.
- Analyze requirements and provide solutions with design of flows, programs or methods.
- Create user guide as functional specification, technical spec with MS Word.
- Bachelor and/or master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science,
- Information Technology, MIS, IT, or any related fields
- Able to apply scoring knowledge to solve complicated business problems for right decision making
- Good in Database and Data Warehouse Knowledge
- Basic programming in PL/SQL, Python, R, shell script
- SAS and Linux knowledge would be an advantage
- English (Excellent)
- Thai (Very Good)
- IT / Programming
About VRNALYTICS: VRNALYTICS main business is the IT staff augmentation service arm of VR group. Founded by passionate and experienced IT professionals with the idea of redefining the traditional approach to IT sourcing and consulting, we provide a wide spectrum of services to our clients, leveragi ... Read more
Why join us: Full of welfare and benefits: 5 days working days / Health Insurance / Dental Insurance / Pre-Medical Checkup / Annual Checkup / Social Security / Expense claim / Career development / OJT and training courses support by companyRead more
- Five-day work week
- Accident Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Job training
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Professional development
- Social Security
Jobs you may like
If you click "QUICK APPLY", the same documents that you sent last time, will be sent for a new Job Position. It helps you to send applications faster.
You can always view your past applications in your applications history