Kaidee is seeking a senior team member to join us in building one of the largest online services in Thailand. We are committed to continued investment in people & tools in order to produce high-quality engineering and retain our leadership position. We have an agile development environment and work with cutting-edge technologies at scale.
A deep understanding of today's engineering technologies & system architecture best practices is required as well as experience leading teams. This position reports to the Chief Technology Officer.
- Directly manage Engineering Team members. Help to plan their careers, manage their workplace issues, and resolve conflicts.
- Provide technical and managerial leadership for the Engineering Team.
- Lead by example as a hands-on, active member of engineering projects.
- Research new technologies which will help drive our business
- Long term planning for the growth and resilience of the platform.
- Ownership of the technical aspects of the Kaidee platform covering the entire stack.
- Coach team members in best practices.
- Be an advocate for modern engineering best practices.
- Work closely with product management and other departments to develop product roadmaps
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies
- A minimum of 8 years experience working with complex online services
- Expert knowledge in software design and development
- Broad exposure to web & mobile services technologies, from infrastructure to front end
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with software testing and automation
- An understanding of event-driven, service oriented architectures
- A constant desire to improve and learn
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal skills, good team spirit and responsible attitude
- Experience with online marketplaces/ecommerce would be advantageous
The following is a selection of the technologies we use.
- Python, NodeJS, ReactJS, Swift (iOS), Kotlin (Android)
- MySQL, Postgresql, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Couchbase
- Kibana, TensorFlow, Tableau
- AWS, Kubernetes, Linux, Docker
Welfare & Benefits:
- Flexible hours
- Meal Allowance
- Training in-house & Abroad
- Provident Fund (5 or 10%)
- Life / Accident / Disability / Health Insurance
- Dental 4,000 THB
- Vacation leave & Birthday leave
- Software Architecture
- Software Development
- Web development
- Market Research
- Leadership Skill
- Postgre SQL
- Amazon AWS
- IT / Programming
Kaidee.com At Kaidee we believe that buying and selling second-hand items is useful and should be accessible to all Thai people. We are building the best team ever to make it happen. We offer a creative working space for the team to think, design, develop, and deploy. Everyday at Kaidee is a ... Read more
Why join us: Kaidee is not an ordinary team and we plan to keep it that way - Kaidee.com เราเป็นทีมเทคโนโลยีที่แตกต่าง และเราก็มุ่งมั่นที่จะก้าวเดินไปกับแนวคิดที่ไม่เหมือนใครRead more
- Five-day work week
- Performance bonus
- Free lunch & snacks
- Social Security
- Professional development
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Job training
- Flexible working hours
- Maternity leave
- Health Insurance
- Remote work
Jobs you may like
If you click "QUICK APPLY", the same documents that you sent last time, will be sent for a new Job Position. It helps you to send applications faster.
You can always view your past applications in your applications history