Mobile App Developer Androidat
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- 5+ years of experience in Mobile Products Management.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- 30,000 - 80,000 THB, Negotiable
- IT / Programming
Big C Supercenter Public Company Limited is one of the leading retailers in Thailand and Southeast Asia. As a subsidiary of Berli Jucker Public Co. Ltd., one of the top 20 stock-listed Thai companies by Market Cap, we operate hypermarkets, supermarkets and convenience stores in Thailand and closely ... Read more
- Five-day work week
- Performance bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Maternity leave
- Provident fund
- Employee discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Annual bonus
If you click "QUICK APPLY", the same documents that you sent last time, will be sent for a new Job Position. It helps you to send applications faster.
You can always view your past applications in your applications history